Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbitco.in Is NOT paying anymore?  (Read 1417 times)
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:17:20 AM

Its almost 24hrs that i have seen this site being disabled i have 21k satoshi balance in it. So i guess They should pay us for however is the owner of this site can you explain why?. No more satoshi for payout i guess? if so better shut it down?.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:30:36 AM

Its almost 24hrs that i have seen this site being disabled i have 21k satoshi balance in it. So i guess They should pay us for however is the owner of this site can you explain why?. No more satoshi for payout i guess? if so better shut it down?.

What do you mean to be disabled ? site could not be accessed or you lose balance ?
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:36:04 AM

Yes it's over check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494049.msg15222689#msg15222689
admin said he's looking for someone to buy the site but i doubt you will get your remaining balance even if he finds a buyer
chixka000 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:25:40 PM

What do you mean to be disabled ? site could not be accessed or you lose balance ?

I guess it would go on lose balance because you cant claim to their faucet anymore and sadly if i cannot claim to their faucet anymore so i cant
get to their min payout which is 25k sat and i guess they cant afford to pay it anymore lol.
chixka000 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:27:10 PM

Yes it's over check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494049.msg15222689#msg15222689
admin said he's looking for someone to buy the site but i doubt you will get your remaining balance even if he finds a buyer

well i was inactive to the forum quite while so i am not aware of it. Too bad i wasted my time on it maybe it is a lesson that i should learn more and stay in faucets which pays instantly.
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:54:21 PM

i did 2 payement requests there and still not received any. and idon't think the new owner is going to pay. he was supposed to pay all his members, why should the new ouner pay ? rediculous move, we won't trust him anymore
chixka000 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:02:03 PM

i did 2 payement requests there and still not received any. and idon't think the new owner is going to pay. he was supposed to pay all his members, why should the new ouner pay ? rediculous move, we won't trust him anymore

yes as expected the owner of this site is maybe getting more greedy because of the rise of bitcoin he maybe then realizes that if he keep his bitcoin he can earn more and then started to unpack things going to some good place and chill and leave the burden to us hahah well good look to him. i just hope i will found out the account of that person in the forum and put some negative trust rating so that he would be able to join sign campaigns lol
sivesta

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:07:07 PM

yes as expected the owner of this site is maybe getting more greedy because of the rise of bitcoin he maybe then realizes that if he keep his bitcoin he can earn more and then started to unpack things going to some good place and chill and leave the burden to us hahah well good look to him. i just hope i will found out the account of that person in the forum and put some negative trust rating so that he would be able to join sign campaigns lol
vodaljepa
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=532697

Let's go
chixka000 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:11:04 PM

vodaljepa

Let's go

are you sure that his the real owner of this site?. when i look at to his profile he actually break even to his negative trust rating and positive ratings can you provide his detailed post about bitbitcoin to just make sure that he really is the guy
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:11:11 PM

Lol here I am big guy, post anything you want

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
sivesta

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:11:56 PM

We were supposed to look at this before trusting him
vodaljepa

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:13:25 PM

Opps

Do you kids ever stop complaining?

chixka000 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:16:49 PM

Opps

are you the owner of bitbitcoin? maybe you can defend your side?. we are complaining because we lose some amount so i guess its our rights? right?.
sivesta

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:17:36 PM

What are you talking about ?
sivesta

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:19:28 PM

Opps

You are a SCAMMER
you left site without paying us and i also have an old payement worth 50k which were not Confirmed yet.

SCAMMER ALLERT!
sivesta

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:27:28 PM

Lol here I am big guy, post anything you want
You scammer. i brough 74 refferal to your website and i was clickin ur ads daily. now you left without paying like a little girl ?
you can't just say the new owner is going to pay this is the worst joke ever. you were the owner when i worked for your website, so you must be the one who pay. the new owner isn't supposed to pay previous work. also there is a payement worth 50k which was not confirmed 2 days ago, you didn't pay the fees for it and it may never be confirmed.

SCAMMER ALERT!
vodaljepa

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:33:16 PM

Wait you worked for my faucet? did you plant some vegetable plants in the garden? I didn't know my faucet was hiring, I hope the work wasn't overwhelming for you kiddo

sivesta

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:38:20 PM

Wait you worked for my faucet? did you plant some vegetable plants in the garden? I didn't know my faucet was hiring, I hope the work wasn't overwhelming for you kiddo
don't worry. scammers who approach my radar will never have sucess in their life  Smiley and over all those who act like A55HOLES
vodaljepa

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:43:48 PM

don't worry. scammers who approach my radar will never have sucess in their life  Smiley and over all those who act like A55HOLES

Success? I'm not one relying on some pennies from faucets to get by, you're a joke kid

sivesta

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:56:50 PM

Success? I'm not one relying on some pennies from faucets to get by, you're a joke kid
you poor idiot, this is not about pennies or more. i can send you money if you ask me about. this is about beeing honnest and about you trying to be clever to steal your users. as i told you i can give you 10$ if you ask me but if you try to steal 1$ from me then you'll be in my radar and you'll not have sucess in ur life.
i'm complaining because you are a shitty man and not honnest. a real honnest man should pay all his users and keep his statue clean before selling his website. there is many honnest mens who are doing that but who knows, i guess ur not even a man. anyway you just showed your real face. now we know what kind of people you are Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: