Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online skype tutition  (Read 413 times)
mk941 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

To the moon

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:33:10 AM

Are you a student? do you want to learn new languages ?
I offer skype lessonso of following subjects!
Italian
French
Spanish
Maltese
History
 you can fin d me on skype mk941 Bitcoin Sicily
or on www,skuola.net
i accept bitcoin and paypal for payments
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:31:09 PM

I just checked your site. it seems that you have a very good site and very famous too. your site have unique alexa ranking. but unfortunately it is not in English so I can't able to read it.
Anyway come to the main point. Yes I am a student and so much interested to learn new languages. but I need more details. how will you teach and do all the process through skype? will you do it through video call or Screen sharing?
and Do you also teach English? I want to perfect my English first. and also describe your fee and charges also. and also the learning time. how much time will It take to learn a new language properly?
waiting for response.
mk941 (OP)

Activity: 123

To the moon

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:03:21 PM

I will teach you via skype call and desktop sharin so don't worry about it
tell me if we can start Smiley
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:17:15 PM

I just checked your site. it seems that you have a very good site and very famous too. your site have unique alexa ranking. but unfortunately it is not in English so I can't able to read it.
Anyway come to the main point. Yes I am a student and so much interested to learn new languages. but I need more details. how will you teach and do all the process through skype? will you do it through video call or Screen sharing?
and Do you also teach English? I want to perfect my English first. and also describe your fee and charges also. and also the learning time. how much time will It take to learn a new language properly?
waiting for response.
Are you talking about the site you can find in Op's personal space? thecoinweb.com? Because I wanted to check it out but it is not working for me.

Error message:

thecoinweb.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

EDIT: Ok, I realized that you are talking about www,skuola.net (with comma instead of dot...) I will check it now.
And yes, it is in Italian... so I can't say more about it, but layout is really good.

I have some questions for Op: How can I learn Spanish from you when I don't speak any language you are teaching? Your English is good enough to convey your teachings of other languages?
Also the most important thing: what are your rates?
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:27:16 PM

Could be interested in this if you posted your rates and if paying in bitcoin would be the same as paying in paypal.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:33:30 PM

But what are the charges and could you give any demo?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:19:00 PM

Can you give us an idea about how your teaching process works? Is it mainly conversation or do you set assignments and stuff to go away and practice more? Or do you play it by ear? I could definitely use some extra language skills.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:32:56 PM

I would love to learn Italian I have no experience with any lanugage besides english, how many hours would it take for me to become fluent?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: