Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getline.info - User Maicoon threat me  (Read 500 times)
DeathProxyX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:16:44 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 06:26:45 PM by DeathProxyX

Hallo,

I would opend this tread because i signup on Getline.info (https://getline.in/u/615)  . I started my profile saiying i'm "Justin00" of bitcointalk. I expose my projects (all people here says that i try to buy account for running signature campaign). On May 17 Justin00 was haked. I ask theymos to have my account back, and i ask to other user to gave Red trust to Justin00 so he cannot use his legendary status for scamming purpose. In last days i get in touch with a poland user, a really nice person, that help me to get founded. Today i used 0.08 BTC of my credit line, for first time. Now i received a lot of threat from user maicoon (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=175541) and he give me 24 hours for repay and say that i've a defaulted loan on getline! But if i started today to use my fund! I repay my credit line as promised, depending by the used amount and not becase Maicoon thrat me. So pay attention to this user

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:13:27 PM

I have worked with Maincoon I can assure you,he won't give you any "threats" especially on getline since his information is publicly available.If you're taking his order to pay the loan from getline as threats ,that is you being sensitive.Of course pay the loan back on time.

If you still believe those are serious threats,please post the related proofs/screenshots.
maincoon

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:57:49 PM

I have worked with Maincoon I can assure you,he won't give you any "threats" especially on getline since his information is publicly available.If you're taking his order to pay the loan from getline as threats ,that is you being sensitive.Of course pay the loan back on time.

If you still believe those are serious threats,please post the related proofs/screenshots.

Thanks for support. I detected some possible fraudulent behavior and thing that  DeathProxyX is same person as Justin00.

So i am asking DeathProxyX to repay his loan and stop getting more from credit line.
Instead of trying to repay his loan (as a good person would do) he is withdrawing more and more from his credit line.

I don't care about his forex operations - i need money back.

Regards

Hallo Maincoon,

I would apply for a credit line  in the hope that i'll not need to use it Smiley

Hope in your help.

Bitcointalk Username: Justin00
GetLine.in Profile Link: https://getline.in/u/615
Amount of BTC needed: 0.50
Reason for loan: Credit Line if i go in short of liquidity
Repayment Date: Daily payement
Collateral: This Account if needed anf it will be hold by a trusted escrow

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
maincoon

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 05:10:59 PM

Hallo,

I would opend this tread because i signup on Getline.info (https://getline.in/u/615)  . I started my profile saiying i'm "Justin00" of bitcointalk. I expose my projects (all people here says that i try to buy account for running signature campaign). On May 17 Justin00 was haked. I ask theymos to have my account back, and i ask to other user to gave Red trust to Justin00 so he cannot use his legendary status for scamming purpose. In last days i get in touch with a poland user, a really nice person, that help me to get founded. Today i used 0.08 BTC of my credit line, for first time. Now i received a lot of threat from user maicoon (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=175541) and he give me 24 hours for repay and say that i've a defaulted loan on getline! But if i started today to use my fund! I repay my credit line as promised, depending by the used amount and not becase Maicoon thrat me. So pay attention to this user

Also about  May 17 Justin00 hack - that's total bullshit. This account was not hacked since you registered https://getline.in/u/615

with same email as  DeathProxyX

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 05:13:33 PM

this is becoming a bit confusing
maincoon

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 05:21:56 PM

this is becoming a bit confusing

1. Asked DeathProxyX to repay his loans
2. He refuses and is trying some weird things to not repay (for example by posting things)
3. So i am asking him again to repay.
4. He will probably default so i am trying to get money before he will default.

I have little hope that he will repay but i once i tried to get late money from Emerge i succeeded so i think it's worth the effort IMHO.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: