Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the bull run that doesn't end..  (Read 6124 times)
potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:57:13 PM

As long as the bitcoin price does not rise more than 300% every year, the bull run will last very long period.

That is right. The big pump and dump will do very big damage to the bitcoin. So a smooth run is better.
you are right but overall the price still has to go only up in order to attract a lot of people to bitcoins who want to invest into it

in my opinion it is the only question in time when another pump and dump is going to happen, i think that we will see a huge growth in like a month

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:58:28 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure you wouldn't want a rise of greater than 100% over the course of the next 20 years. 100% would put Bitcoin at $1,300, which would be way too small of value for Bitcoin to keep moving and keep the investor base it has for those next 20 years. You're looking at, at the very least, a relative doubling of the value for each year for the halvings to work and to keep the investors interested. That's just my opinion though.

I don't even know why I replied. I hate it when people say they WANT the price to stay low or to only rise at a snail's pace. It's not good for bitcoin, it's not good for them, it's not good for anyone... just, WHY?

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:10:31 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure you wouldn't want a rise of greater than 100% over the course of the next 20 years. 100% would put Bitcoin at $1,300, which would be way too small of value for Bitcoin to keep moving and keep the investor base it has for those next 20 years. You're looking at, at the very least, a relative doubling of the value for each year for the halvings to work and to keep the investors interested. That's just my opinion though.

I don't even know why I replied. I hate it when people say they WANT the price to stay low or to only rise at a snail's pace. It's not good for bitcoin, it's not good for them, it's not good for anyone... just, WHY?

If you do not think so. Do you think the price bubble in later 2013 is good for the adoption of the bitocin?

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:07:35 AM

If you do not think so. Do you think the price bubble in later 2013 is good for the adoption of the bitocin?

I do not think so. Big pump and dump of the bitcoin price is bad for the mass adoption of the bitcoin.

sanas

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

I do not think so. Big pump and dump of the bitcoin price is bad for the mass adoption of the bitcoin.

That is right. But that is the growth pain. It will take some time for the bitcoin to be mature and stable.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Utrine

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:53:18 AM

That is right. But that is the growth pain. It will take some time for the bitcoin to be mature and stable.

There was a Bitfinex hack recently, the bitcoin price dropped 25% at one stage. So there will be more pains.
sanas

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:01:09 PM

There was a Bitfinex hack recently, the bitcoin price dropped 25% at one stage. So there will be more pains.

As time goes on, the investors will forget about the hack and the pain, they will start buying bitcoin again.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:10:43 PM

As time goes on, the investors will forget about the hack and the pain, they will start buying bitcoin again.

The price has almost recovered from that dump which is awesome and shows appreciation to Bitcoin itself
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:16:18 PM

It's a pretty good bull run we're having, and it's been rising pretty much since last year, though we stalled out for a while.  It's crazy to think that signature campaign earnings could feed someone in a poor country.  Can you imagine if we got to $10,000 or higher?  Assuming payouts didn't decrease, that would be unreal.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:35:07 PM

It's a pretty good bull run we're having, and it's been rising pretty much since last year, though we stalled out for a while.  It's crazy to think that signature campaign earnings could feed someone in a poor country.  Can you imagine if we got to $10,000 or higher?  Assuming payouts didn't decrease, that would be unreal.

How much have you made though signature campaigns?

I'm considering it... but dont wanna sell my soul  Grin

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
sanas

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:57:47 AM

There is not much to be made from the signature campaign. It is better to earn money from other sources.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Ailmand

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:35:41 AM

There is not much to be made from the signature campaign. It is better to earn money from other sources.

I mine the bitcoin indirectly. I mine the altcoins and then sell the altcoins for the bitcoin. It is quite profitable now.

PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:28:48 PM

yes i am also hopeful that the price of bitcoin will continue rising and will never fell down so much again as we have expected in past, the reason is just simple, as more and more people are entering in the field of bitcoin and they are also investing their money here.
Utrine

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:38:44 PM

yes i am also hopeful that the price of bitcoin will continue rising and will never fell down so much again as we have expected in past, the reason is just simple, as more and more people are entering in the field of bitcoin and they are also investing their money here.

That is my hope as well. But the bitcoin price is quite volatile. That is the reason it cannot be a good currency now.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:58:15 AM

No matter how many people are adopting Bitcoin, we'll always see massive dumps from time to time. It's how this market is, and it won't change. Better take the best out of it by scooping up more coins in times when the price gets dumped down hard. Make from something that certain people don't see as being good, something positive where you can benefit from. Wink
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:59:38 PM

It can't be, because the current implementation can't handle mass adaption right now.

We can barely even handle the current traffic because of that stupid arbitrary 1 MB blocksize limit that serves no purpose other than to clog the network.

Once that problem is dealt with, we might see a real bull run.
Utrine

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:10:49 PM

It can't be, because the current implementation can't handle mass adaption right now.

We can barely even handle the current traffic because of that stupid arbitrary 1 MB blocksize limit that serves no purpose other than to clog the network.

I heard the SegWit will be released soon. So maybe in a year, the block size will be good enough for mass adoption.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:45:17 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 11:29:45 AM by Whosdaddy

But I do notice all the blocks were not filled up also the unconfirmed transactions are comparatively less. So, still lot of growth of bitcoin will be possible with this block size itself. The need of increasing block size greater than 1 MB will be initiated based on unconfirmed transactions which still will be having enough fees.

Hopefully devs will not wait till those days, before any bottleneck occurs and we are going to see block size increases. As of now, block size is not a big hurdle for bitcoin to move towards mainstream of adoptions.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:47:16 PM

I heard the SegWit will be released soon. So maybe in a year, the block size will be good enough for mass adoption.

With the new segwit implemtatoin and november ahead we may be in for a treat. Although I am not sure at what time they actually will decided to launch it.
The more times it takes, the better and less the impact will be.

Ailmand

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:04:34 PM

With the new segwit implemtatoin and november ahead we may be in for a treat. Although I am not sure at what time they actually will decided to launch it.
The more times it takes, the better and less the impact will be.

Why Novemeber is so important? Will the SegWit be released at the time?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: