fearful - 8 (9.6%)
sexy - 10 (12%)
euphoric - 6 (7.2%)
business as usual - 24 (28.9%)
about goddamn time - 30 (36.1%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oldtimers, how does this rally make you feel?  (Read 2467 times)
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:52:31 AM

Feels just like the last two bubbles. Except now I'm used to it. Just checking price a little more often and feeling mildly excited.

Oh, and fielding bitcoin orders for my friends who are all of a sudden interested in throwing a few grand into bitcoin but have no idea how to do it.
btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:12:02 AM

I would say I feel euphoric, but it's business as usual and about Goddamn time!  Grin

I've been saying since the last bubble that it's all just a matter of time. I'll continue to say it too. $10k, $30k is coming it's simply just a matter of time.
emanymton

Activity: 219
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:24:33 AM

I would say I feel euphoric, but it's business as usual and about Goddamn time!  Grin

I've been saying since the last bubble that it's all just a matter of time. I'll continue to say it too. $10k, $30k is coming it's simply just a matter of time.
wholeheartedly agree  Lips sealed
jerk

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:56:25 AM

Bitcoin feels a whole lot less fragile this time, past rallies I could barely sleep at night thinking at any moment the bottom was going to drop out.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4569

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:17:56 AM

You forgot "All of the Above".
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:19:28 AM

as a long term bitcoin hodler i am pretty much excited to see bitcoin price is finally going to the moon and there is no longer small rise, stable periods in the market.

and most of all i am waiting anxiously to see what will be the top this time, and how much my prediction about it is correct.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:56:55 AM

The real action starts when pictures of unicorns and exponential charts to $10k get posted. Miss those days.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:26:46 AM

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:05:28 AM

this rise is equal to profit for me so obviously I am happy.

but also I can say that I am super excited, because this time I am a part of the history, and a part of the rise. I have already missed the rise to $1100 once before because I was too lazy to get into bitcoin and make an investment but now that I have been using bitcoin for two years and have invested in it I am very excited.

Only Bitcoin
RejectedBanana

Activity: 406
Merit: 551

I am a banana.

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:49:25 AM

Bought my first Bitcoin the day before Halloween 2013 for $200. The price had already doubled from when I decided to buy to when I finally executed. I seriously thought I'd already missed the party.

I remember being on a camping trip in Big Bend for Thanksgiving, no reception, and happened to catch a snippet of Wifi at park HQ: Price had leaped to just under $1000.

Holy crap, what to do? I panic bought of course. Bought all the way up to $1155.

By Christmas, $1000 coins were a thing of the past. I bought all the way down into early 2014. Life happened through 2015, and it wasn't until we broke $400 I started paying attention again.

Been buying all the way up.

Proud to say I've HODLed every last coin.  Averaged in at $600.

Not until we break free and clear of $1200 and I achieve my own first doubling will this rally start to sink in for me.

And not until I witness another 5x doubling in no time at all will the excitement from those days really kick in!!
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:29:15 PM

I'm very curious to hear from the people who went through 2013 and previous big ass rises what they feel about the current situation.

Did the subsequent falls harden your emotions to moments like now or are you freshly caught up in it all? Are you sitting back and waiting for it all to deflate or do you think something genuinely volcanic is stirring?

Give us your thoughts.
I like the choices on the poll you made. Anyway i think its just all a business about the price as we see many chinese investors using the chance to profit on the event hype we currently have which is the halving.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:41:48 PM

I'm very curious to hear from the people who went through 2013 and previous big ass rises what they feel about the current situation.

Did the subsequent falls harden your emotions to moments like now or are you freshly caught up in it all? Are you sitting back and waiting for it all to deflate or do you think something genuinely volcanic is stirring?

Give us your thoughts.
Yes, remember 2013 when skyrocket started I was thinking I will not sell until $5k but the rest of story you know guys. This time I am waiting until halving. Hope before halving we can see new ATH. Now I am relaxed as I ma very much confident i will be in profits after 2 years Smiley
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:45:26 PM

I loved going to bitcoinity and seeing ALL TIME HIGH flashing at the top.
That is my main memory of it, and it happened quite a lot back then.

I hope to see it again sometime.  It does feel similar this time, massive swings, inevitable increases after 1 day of price stability!  It's exciting to wake up and want to check the price everyday!
log2exp

Activity: 178
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:50:29 PM

Recalled that back in April 1st, 2013, the price on bitcoinity passed $100. And it showed a joker photo. I thought it was a joke for few seconds.
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:50:57 PM

looking forward to wisdom and bitcoinity going back to pricing mBTC.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:59:58 PM

I feel like I did when I just started getting into Bitcoin. It's rare that Bitcoin goes up this high and we can expect it's value to hold and probably go higher a little more before the halving. Sell pressure is starting to build up sooner than expected but regardless what happens the mining supply will be heavily reduced in july so from there it should rise steady. Very excited for Bitcoin once again.
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:26:06 PM

Pretty relaxed, as I'm not a trader and don't hold much BTC. Just watching this interesting experiment and having fun at it.
If BTC should crash really hard I won't lose much, as I did not invest much in the first place. If it goes to the moon I'm happy with the results even though I won't be able to buy a car or house with my BTC in the foreseeable future :-)

Onkel Paul

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:28:58 PM

Buy & Hold
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:11:32 PM

I voted "fearful".

I've sold some of my coins. It has gone up just too fast to be sustainable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
_Miracle

Activity: 907
Merit: 660

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

LOL

"I'm very curious to hear from the people who went through 2013 and previous big ass rises what they feel about the current situation."

Didn't really consider myself an "old timer" 'til now ;-) Kinda still don't just yet.

I am in the process of a big move: across country, selling my income property that I live in (escrow was supposed to close today but will be extended at least 3 weeks) , gave job notice a week+ ago, moving into an RV for at least the Summer. Those are the only reasons that I'm considering taking out my original investment and letting the rest ride for awhile.

I feel like it may dip again and hope I would be able to buy in and sell it again (as I've done more than  a few times).
I never want to be at less than 1...lol actually I'd rather never be at less than a 1000 but 1 is more realistic for the moment ;-)

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: