Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Req: .15 loan for few days  (Read 417 times)
kolesozw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:37:03 AM

Hello,

I need a loan in next 24 hours, for 4-6 days.

Collateral: This account.
Additional Collateral: 0.0463 value - could be counted as one - I still didn't participated into [Primedice.com] Bingo competition - Win up to 4 BTC each! which have +ev value of 0.0463 with 0.001 bet /0.05 reward/.

Loan Amount: .15
Repayment Amount: ?? suggest, you will the one who is fulfilling it
Repayment Date: June 23rd max
Signed message: available, 18q2rxd9roKjC1EEdvmdq5tAEp6b98a64o

Open for offers.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:56:51 AM

Additional Collateral: 0.0463 value - could be counted as one - I still didn't participated into [Primedice.com] Bingo competition - Win up to 4 BTC each! which have +ev value of 0.0463 with 0.001 bet /0.05 reward/.

Well this can't be a valid collateral. Even if you default, the promotion manager will know I am holding your account and will disqualify my entry
And that's illegal too
If there is something available for someone then that can't be collateral. Collateral should be legally acceptable and sold
Let me know if you have anything else to offer because I am interested in fulfilling this request
kolesozw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:02:37 AM

Well this can't be a valid collateral. Even if you default, the promotion manager will know I am holding your account and will disqualify my entry
And that's illegal too
If there is something available for someone then that can't be collateral. Collateral should be legally acceptable and sold
Let me know if you have anything else to offer because I am interested in fulfilling this request

Didn't think of it by this way. My mistake. Then could be counted as additional incentive that I will want my account back, as I'm planning to participate for sure. I love those kind of +ev promotions.

No, sorry, currently I don't have another collateral, except one Sr. Member account.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:08:26 AM

And that's illegal too

Didn't think of it by this way. My mistake. Then could be counted as additional incentive that I will want my account back, as I'm planning to participate for sure. I love those kind of +ev promotions.

No, sorry, currently I don't have another collateral, except one Sr. Member account.

In that case I won't be able to lend you even a single satoshi. Not interested to lend to those people who hold multiple accounts
Also your account won't worth the amount you are looking for because of your posts on those boards which are not acceptable by signature campaigns
Good luck with your request
kolesozw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:17:12 AM

- -

Free world, free choices Smiley It's not like I'm selling accounts or whatever. Look at Quickseller and Gleb account counts and then judge me Cheesy

Good luck with your business.

kolesozw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:20:21 PM

Ok, closing as nobody respond and I don't need it anymore.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: