Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy btc.  (Read 2408 times)
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

The most common place is coinbase but if you live in a built up area then see if there are any ATM machines selling bitcoin. Waves dex can also do it but the fees are extortionate

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
laracastvue

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

There are quite a lot of places to trade BTC, you can go to Binance, kucoin, bittrex ... etc. Some big trading places and you can spoil the option to buy as many BTC as you want. But be careful not to lose money if you are not familiar with the transaction

I highly recommended that most of the investor will choose kucoin market because it did not get any problem in the past and it has a good reputation which is makes every trader to trust this market for a very long time.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

Hello there, its been a while since i made my last trade, over a year ago! Im thinking about going back into the game,however i dont know where i can buy bitcoin with a debit card. Previously, i used virwox and a bit of mining to obtain my bitcoin, however i do not want to pay extra fees. I would prefer to purchase bitcoin over a trusted site rather than private user. Im still a minor, thus wire transfer and interact payments are not feasible. Sorry if this is a repeated topic. Thanks in advance!

Don't buy bitcoin and other coins via credit card, if you continue to do that action you have gonna into a loss. Wirwox is overly expensive, there is extremely fee's at the Wirwox. Primarily you should solve your bank wire problem. Most of the sites that sell credit cards are trying to overcharge buyers. I had been bought a few times with my credit card, but they were not selling extremely expensive on those days, right now that prices are really ridiculous.

R.R.L.
loveinberlin

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

I think that it is possible to buy btc rather easily in traders or using the special exchange sites. You should check the price first and make sure that the one you trade with is the reliable person
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

The most common place is coinbase but if you live in a built up area then see if there are any ATM machines selling bitcoin. Waves dex can also do it but the fees are extortionate

I prefer using kucoin market because it doesnt have an fee's upon investing but if you are going to do some transactions like passing your coins into another wallet then that will be the only time you need to pay some transaction fee's so it was good for a new trader.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

Hello there, its been a while since i made my last trade, over a year ago! Im thinking about going back into the game,however i dont know where i can buy bitcoin with a debit card. Previously, i used virwox and a bit of mining to obtain my bitcoin, however i do not want to pay extra fees. I would prefer to purchase bitcoin over a trusted site rather than private user. Im still a minor, thus wire transfer and interact payments are not feasible. Sorry if this is a repeated topic. Thanks in advance!
You can see that after several days of continuous rally, bitcoin has returned to its bear market at present and is currently correcting at $ 7700. I believe that at this time you can buy bitcoin, please divide your capital to be able to prevent bitcoin prices can continue to decrease then you can continue to buy.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

I buy locally from someone I know, so should I call that a black marketing or what? “😏😕it’s much easier for me to buy and sell that way cause it doesn’t waste time and also does not require much processes, payments are made straight from wallet to wallet and from bank to bank.

You can also buy and sell through LocalBitcoin site. There are also wallets that let’s their users to buy directly from the wallet, so you can decided for yourself.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time and be patient waiting for the bitcoin to fall to $ 7200 to start buying bitcoin, the market is fluctuating continuously and I believe the bitcoin price will adjust there in the the next hour So you have pre-ordered from now, altcoin is having a slight recovery, you can also trade altcoin at this time.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

There are quite a lot of places to trade BTC, you can go to Binance, kucoin, bittrex ... etc. Some big trading places and you can spoil the option to buy as many BTC as you want. But be careful not to lose money if you are not familiar with the transaction
Yeah there are so many exchanges that are working for the betterment of this market. They basically are facilitating all investors and traders to come and use their services for better results. Some of them have made their names on the list and now everyone is just giving out their names for better experience. Like Bittrex is one of the name that counts for so many times.
MrLBE

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

You can go to https://www.binance.com/
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

Bitcoin is  a peer to peer currency which means you can trade with anyone willing to trade with. There are many platform where you can buy bitcoin. Coinbase is cryptocurrency services provider and you can buy even from your bank account. There are other exchange that allow you to buy bitcoin through your credit and debit card as well!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
btcbuybuy

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

You can try to buy bitcoin from these following sites:
-LocalBitcoins.com
-Coinbase.com
-Coin2World.com
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

You can buy btc so much that you can buy btc, such as binoculars or Huobi Floors or Bittrex Floors are safe places for bitcoin trading. You can rest assured when buying bitcoin in the floor
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 12:26:55 PM by rickadone

I prefer my local bitcoin website for my country. It is honestly best way to send my own countries fiat currency and just get bitcoin, otherwise there are levels of hurdles you need to overcome from sending fiat currency to some exchange that works with a bank that is overseas and I need to follow proper stuff and it basically takes ages and than I need to do the same thing for withdrawing my cash as well.

I just use my local bitcoin website and they have my fiat and bitcoin which allows me to send bitcoins there and cash out in fiat currency whenever I want with absolutely no trouble at all. Ease of use is the most important part of buying bitcoins.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

I prefer my local bitcoin website for my country. It is honestly best way to send my own countries fiat currency and just get bitcoin, otherwise there are levels of hurdles you need to overcome from sending fiat currency to some exchange that works with a bank that is overseas and I need to follow proper stuff and it basically takes ages and than I need to do the same thing for withdrawing my cash as well.

I just use my local bitcoin website and they have my fiat and bitcoin which allows me to send bitcoins there and cash out in fiat currency whenever I want with absolutely no trouble at all. Ease of use is the most important part of buying bitcoins.
But the problem with buying bitcoins in localbitcoin.com is the price will be slightly higher than the actual market rate or the rate in the exchanges so if you are buying bitcoins in huge amount then it may sucks more money than the actual price.But buying in LBC is actually very convenient and safest so I always like to buy bitcoins in LBC when I am using my local fiat money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

personally i am prefer using binance as exchanges.it is easy to operate the menu in  trader cabinet.and also binance has big daily trading volume so much trader using binance as main exchange.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

buy btc now is very easy as long as we have capital we can to continue to make purchases. we can do by choosing big exchange like bittrex, hitbtc, poloniex and others. so this is an option.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

I can say or suggest some ways to buy bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.
First:- Use coinbase for buy bitcoin;
Second:- Exchange cash money to Bitcoin from your known trusted person;
Third:- Buy bitcoin via perfectmoney;

I like coinbase, because its easy and faster way. In this way you need a mastercard. If you have then create an account on coinbase and buy bitcoin.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Whatever country you may from since you didn't want that extra fees like the spread from your currency to btc or the exchange itself giving higher default fees for incoming cash transactions, I suggest you to find local bitcoin sellers (P2P) in that way, there could be lesser fees. Also, that is how futures contracts work.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

I think you should trade on the Kucoin trading platform. Kucoin has a very good interface and the transaction is fast. Besides, Kucoin's security system is excellent and it is the ideal place for you to trust and trade Bitcoin.
I have traded a lot of Bitcoin and ETH in Kucoin and I am very satisfied.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: