Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The first real-time bitcoin dice (we need testers)  (Read 536 times)
bitcoincraps (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 07:32:53 PM

The ideea was to build the first bitcoin dice that is really fun to use and accept any sender adress. (as you already know a lot of dice sites don't accept wallets as the sender address). All actual implementations are text-based having non-intuitive interfaces. So, we started to work on an easy to use, flash based  dice game that can be played from any wallet.

You can find it here www.bitcoin-craps.com

Rules are simple :

- You specify where your winnings will be paid
- You send a bet between 0.01 and 0.1 BTC to a specified adress
- The dice starts rolling.
- You receive 6x your bet (minus house edge) for any double. You have 1 chance in 6 to hit a double.
- The winning are displayed on the same page and they are paid in 10 minutes (3 confirmations required)

If you come back in a week or a month and you are playing using the same adress, you can still see all your winning history. This is the first stage. Everything is FULLY AUTOMATED and we CAN'T CHEAT. The system generates the numbers in the "traditional" way, by hashing a secret daily key and the tx hash and then choosing the first 2 numbers between 1 and 6.

If you have suggestions, post the here. This dice game is the first og its kind.

This is a beta. A lot of features are not ready but its still very fun to play.

GAMBLING HAS TO BEE FUN !!!

Enjoy

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 07:41:17 PM

I tried 2 times. Truthful feedback is best:

- It took 3 seconds to load. That is 2 too much.
- I missed the animation because payment is in another tab and rolling starts right away.
- It is ful off spelling errors
- There needs to be "about" section
- I lost both bets and that sux

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
GoWest

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

betwithbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 07:41:39 PM

Made two bets, seemed to work fine, although the dice animation is pretty hilarious as it starts out looking like you're going to roll a double and then the graphic changes at the last second.

I will be adding your site to betwithbtc.com momentarily.

bitcoincraps (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 07:48:39 PM

- It took 3 seconds to load. That is 2 too much.

The first time when you load the page, the flash interface will load and, yes it takes up to 3 seconds. If you refresh the page, it will instantly load. 

- I missed the animation because payment is in another tab and rolling starts right away.
Too bad

- It is ful off spelling errors
Yes, it is. We will solve this asap (english is not our native language).

- There needs to be "about" section
It will be live in the next days.

- I lost both bets and that sux
It always sux to loose...

JayCoin

Activity: 409
Merit: 251

Crypt'n Since 2011

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 08:03:57 PM

You need to use SSL cert or users are vulnerable to man in the middle attack.  An attacker could possibly change the deposit address to one owned by an attacker.

Hello There!
Lajci

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 08:12:50 PM

Add : Free test play
bitcoincraps (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 08:27:16 PM

@JayCoin : coming in the next week or so...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: