Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN] {ETHEREUM HACKED DAO DESTROYED} LOGO COMPETITION -"THE REPLACEMENT"-  (Read 2103 times)
lordlucan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 09:48:30 PM

I have no skin in the game I was one who reported the bugs on Tuesday to an egotistical Dev who did not want to know.Saying he believed it was 99.9% safe.Its not just DAO it the whole ethereum ecosystem is built on Solidity a code worse than Java.They are not rolling back and really cant blacklist an account.There saying "investors" got involved with a buggy contract and must stand the loss.If I can help with my 21.4K twitter followers let me know or in any capacity.

informancer

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:01:13 PM

No need ICO or premine, just start mining from zero. Without reward halving. In a smart-contract platform no need good pyramidal or scam currency for fees. If you wish a presale, create custom contract tokens for it.

TheReplacement (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:50:48 AM

I have no skin in the game I was one who reported the bugs on Tuesday to an egotistical Dev who did not want to know.Saying he believed it was 99.9% safe.Its not just DAO it the whole ethereum ecosystem is built on Solidity a code worse than Java.They are not rolling back and really cant blacklist an account.There saying "investors" got involved with a buggy contract and must stand the loss.If I can help with my 21.4K twitter followers let me know or in any capacity.

Thank you for reaching out lordlucan. We have encountered similar sentiment and believe the developers mindset to be a great danger to the project. We are slowly building the support needed to get this off the ground.

We will keep trudging away and hope to find community census. In your expert opinion, if Solididty is not the desired code what would this be?

lordlucan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:36:03 PM

Solidity was made for smart contracts custom built.They code must be adapted better and certain abilities the code can produce taken out.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: