Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4000Satoshi in faucet/ Free Golden account upon SignUp/$200 Referral Contest  (Read 1584 times)
culsun (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:25:34 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 12:56:02 PM by culsun

Hello everyone,
Some of you may know me some may not.  I am Albert aka Culsun, the Admin of trillestclicks.com which is now 1 year + old.  
Today, I announce the launch of buxnificent.com as my new site and sister site of trillestclicks.com and a BTC/PTC site for earning bitcoins or $.

As a launch bonus we will be offering a free referral and golden account. RR will only be given to the first 1000 signUps so hurry up and grab your SignUp Bonus by registering at:
http://www.buxnificent.com

Note: The $0.15 in purchase balance is for you to order a free referral which I have paid for as bonus.(FIRST 1000 members)
Free golden account still going on

Earn up to 4000 Satoshi in the faucet every hour
Cashout your earnings in bitcoins

A $200 Referral contest has began on buxnificent.com from now 20th July until 25th August.

Start getting your referrals up to be part of the winners at  http://www.buxnificent.com/referral_contest.php

ALSO

A $100 point contest has began on buxnificent.com from now 18th July until 20th August.

Make sure you boost your activity to earn more points. Click link for HOW TO EARN POINTS : http://www.buxnificent.com/getpoints.php

View current point status, rules and prizes by clicking link: http://www.buxnificent.com/points_contest.php

Let the competition begin.

Good luck.

Thanks to all who supported trillestclicks.com and hoping to see y'all earning constantly on buxnificent.com too.

Regards
Admin of buxnificent.com and trillestclicks.com
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:07:09 PM

i've seen many websites withi this script and they all not paying
Are you a SCAMMER ?
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:07:13 PM

Are you a SCAMMER ?

Do you have a life outside this site? dumb kid

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:20:38 PM

Are you a SCAMMER ?

Do you have a life outside this site? dumb kid
wow, you follow me everywhere and you comment on all my posts.
it seems that you don't have better things to do after failing in your faucet
culsun (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:27:05 AM

Are you a SCAMMER ?

Nope..Am not a scammer. This is not my first site.. my first site still runs and pays for a year now.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:16:25 PM

at front page of that site "We have paid $0.00 to our 798 registered members"
Its bad sign better stay away from this site
culsun (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:12:17 PM

So you expect a site that just launched to have lots of payments already?  Be wise man.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:43:47 PM

So you expect a site that just launched to have lots of payments already?  Be wise man.
Maybe there is a  high cashout limit and none of the users has reached it yet,anyway this site seems interesting i will give it a try.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 02:08:16 PM

Faucet pays to faucetbox so that is quite OK.
First attempt and I have got 57satoshi... wow 57! a bit low for 1hour claim time.
I will check other features of your site, so far it looks nice.
Regional locked offerwalls Sad not a fun of this. Not sure why there is a 15cent bonus on sign up, nothing can be bought with 15cents...

culsun (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:17:48 PM

Maybe there is a  high cashout limit and none of the users has reached it yet,anyway this site seems interesting i will give it a try.

$2 dollars is the minimum and I have paid for gold membership and a referral with my money as SignUp Bonus for 1st 1000 members. So cashout is on the members choice.
culsun (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:28:42 PM

First attempt and I have got 57satoshi... wow 57! a bit low for 1hour claim time.
Regional locked offerwalls Sad not a fun of this. Not sure why there is a 15cent bonus on sign up, nothing can be bought with 15cents...

Hi. Please read the home page details. It is mentioned there. 0.15 is for u to order a free referral which I have paid for as bonus.
You should know that high faucets turn into scam at the end of the day and the fact that you are earning every hour makes it fine and stable. I sat down and calculated carefully.
The regional offerwall is not sites fault. The site is only a publisher. It's the advertisers choice to choose where they want to advertise. There are order offerwalls u can use too. Take time to go through the site.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:32:54 PM

Hi. Please read the home page details. It is mentioned there. 0.15 is for u to order a free referral which I have paid for as bonus.
You should know that high faucets turn into scam at the end of the day and the fact that you are earning every hour makes it fine and stable. I sat down and calculated carefully.
The regional offerwall is not sites fault. The site is only a publisher. It's the advertisers choice to choose where they want to advertise. There are order offerwalls u can use too. Take time to go through the site.
will check it up mate don't know where this site will go but i think if you are just here and keep answering question it might be quite impressive
good luck to your site mate and hope you can maintained it.
culsun (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:49:45 PM

will check it up mate don't know where this site will go but i think if you are just here and keep answering question it might be quite impressive

Thank you. I will definitely answer all. I am following the thread. Feel free to post comments, even complaints too.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:57:03 PM

Thank you. I will definitely answer all. I am following the thread. Feel free to post comments, even complaints too.
just signed up buddy cool site looking inside and hope you will add me to your premium offer thanks in advance
username: badadsking
culsun (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:22:52 PM

just signed up buddy cool site looking inside and hope you will add me to your premium offer thanks in advance
username: badadsking

Your bonus is assigned
culsun (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:48:42 AM

up
culsun (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:07:58 AM

bump
culsun (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:18:09 AM

up
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 03:47:26 AM

I signed up and have a golden membership but no purchase balance. I looked at the site and the rewards are humble. It is better than any faucet site. If you can manage a steady operation the site will surely grow.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:10:51 AM

What is minimal payout? And how many ads is showing every day?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: