Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH = Game Over  (Read 40433 times)
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:38:26 PM

I'm Selling all my ETH now well its high!
it is better to sell all your ethereum right now in order not to have a huge loss in the future, etc is going to grow so eth is definitely going to fall

ETC will have to find a lot of money to employ its own developers. Where do you think the funds will come from?

Not necessary. They will just copy and past most of the Ethereum codes. As they have the similar structures.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:46:35 PM

it is better to sell all your ethereum right now in order not to have a huge loss in the future, etc is going to grow so eth is definitely going to fall

ETC will have to find a lot of money to employ its own developers. Where do you think the funds will come from?

Charles Hoskinson already commited and will provide funding for the maintenance and development of ETC. He will also look for other investors to get more funding. Be ready for the new road map, new governance and the new development team in a few weeks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:50:09 PM

Charles Hoskinson already commited and will provide funding for the maintenance and development of ETC. He will also look for other investors to get more funding. Be ready for the new road map, new governance and the new development team in a few weeks.

Does he have tens of millions of dollars? If so, there might be future for the ETC, otherwise, he might pump and dump it.
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:11:50 AM

Does he have tens of millions of dollars? If so, there might be future for the ETC, otherwise, he might pump and dump it.

I think most of the ETC holders are the original ETH holders. They might not believe in ETC. So they will sell after big price rise.
Kaller

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:20:15 AM

The White Hats and DAO Wars: Behind the Scenes, quite interesting reading.

https://blog.bity.com/2016/08/13/the-white-hats-and-dao-wars-behind-the-scenes/
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:06:07 AM

The White Hats and DAO Wars: Behind the Scenes, quite interesting reading.

https://blog.bity.com/2016/08/13/the-white-hats-and-dao-wars-behind-the-scenes/

From reading the posts, the white hat will return all the ETC to the old holders. I am not sure that the black hat will do the same.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:58:40 AM

Do not be naive. It was clear they had ill intentions from the beginning. Why were they hiding their moves in the first place. If they really were going to return the funds back they should have made it transparent and made public announcements.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kungfu45

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:15:19 AM

I never thought the Bitcoin could compete with 882637. They are aiming for the different market sector, one is currency, the other is fuel. But I have wallets and balance Eth and BTC
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

Do not be naive. It was clear they had ill intentions from the beginning. Why were they hiding their moves in the first place. If they really were going to return the funds back they should have made it transparent and made public announcements.

They might have ill intentions in the beginning, but they said they will return the ETC. Did the other hacker say the same?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 06:10:32 PM

They might have ill intentions in the beginning, but they said they will return the ETC. Did the other hacker say the same?

It could be too late this time, they are now starting to see a good path now that they are supported by a lot of users. ETC will survive in the future. Moved my DAO when the first hack was announce and then move to ETC. it feels good to be one of the early investors, when etc gets to be just $0.50 and turned into $3 in less than a month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
marty123

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:15:30 PM

I also sold all my ETH for ETC, best time to get into ETC now, ETC stays true to spirit of blockchain whereas ETH does not.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:05:49 PM

yeah, it is going to have no future so i sold all my eth in order not to lose money, etc is the next big thing that is going to grow really big

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
oblivi

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:40:50 PM

I also sold all my ETH for ETC, best time to get into ETC now, ETC stays true to spirit of blockchain whereas ETH does not.
That is indeed the case, but it's yet to be seen if the cult personality around vitalik and the army of bagholders of ETH will go down.
Im sure ETC will pump hard but we will see what happens long term.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:48:49 AM

Then why has not it been returned yet? Why did they intend to dump the ETC in Poloniex and Kraken? Now that they are threatened with legal action why don't they return the funds immediately?

Now they are saying they are hiring lawyers to fix the problem and then return the funds to the DAO holders. But they did not say that the lawyers they hired are from Bity SA. That is slock.it’s legal partner during the creation of the DAO!

Sorry DAO holders but you are all getting cheated out the ETC you own.

Read this https://medium.com/@jackfru1t/the-robin-hood-group-and-etc-bdc6a0c111c3#.jgy1h5vfg

Educate yourself.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kaller

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:56:29 AM

Then why has not it been returned yet? Why did they intend to dump the ETC in Poloniex and Kraken? Now that they are threatened with legal action why don't they return the funds immediately?

Now they are saying they are hiring lawyers to fix the problem and then return the funds to the DAO holders. But they did not say that the lawyers they hired are from Bity SA. That is slock.it’s legal partner during the creation of the DAO!

Read this https://medium.com/@jackfru1t/the-robin-hood-group-and-etc-bdc6a0c111c3#.jgy1h5vfg

Educate yourself.

Maybe some ETC DAO holders should offer some service to the white hat hackers. Is there any news about the other hacker?
Auponef

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

Educate yourself.

Maybe some ETC DAO holders should offer some service to the white hat hackers. Is there any news about the other hacker?

Many people regard the ETC is a pump and dump coin. So it is possible that many investors will not have long term view on it.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:12:47 PM

That is indeed the case, but it's yet to be seen if the cult personality around vitalik and the army of bagholders of ETH will go down.

Vitalik got conned by an organized criminal organization led by Stephan Tual, Griff Green, and others...
They were gonna drain the DAO over 2 years with bogus business plans like building virtual hamster ranches on Mars or whatever...
But, as it turned out, they could just directly steal the money via hacks, "white hat" seizures, etc.

There is not one corporate Chief Technical Officer in the world that would build on Ethereum today...
Not counting a few tiny startups already committed to the platform.  

As a side note, what further proof does anyone need that "wisdom of crowds" has always been a myth...
Something any Vegas oddsmaker could have told you 50 years ago.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:30:06 PM

Educate yourself.

Many people regard the ETC is a pump and dump coin. So it is possible that many investors will not have long term view on it.
it is not just a pump and dump coin for sure, in my opinion the price of it is definitely going to grow a lot in the near future thus i invest in it

bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:05:20 AM

Vitalik got conned by an organized criminal organization led by Stephan Tual, Griff Green, and others...
They were gonna drain the DAO over 2 years with bogus business plans like building virtual hamster ranches on Mars or whatever...
But, as it turned out, they could just directly steal the money via hacks, "white hat" seizures, etc.

There is not one corporate Chief Technical Officer in the world that would build on Ethereum today...
Not counting a few tiny startups already committed to the platform.  

As a side note, what further proof does anyone need that "wisdom of crowds" has always been a myth...
Something any Vegas oddsmaker could have told you 50 years ago.

That is true that Vitalik got conned or he might be also part of it. I do not think that they intended to steal money via "hacks". They intended to raise money thru the DAO and manipulate the holders into funding their own projects like slock.it. Vitalik is very influential in that community. He even made everyone think and made them agree that a hard fork will be easy.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:15:39 AM

ETH completely proved to be a joke, it is a failure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: