Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new here. How i can earn bitcoin from this site.  (Read 1504 times)
robiulrubel (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:24:34 PM

Hi. I am Rubel. I just join in this forum, and i am interested to know about bitcoin. I hear about this forum from my elder brother. He said that he earned from this site. I also interested to earn. Can you give suggestion about this site that will be helpful for me? Thank you.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:33:56 PM

Hello,

You can earn bitcoin if you have some skills.If you are new in bitcoin you can try faucets after you will  have a high rank in this forum you can use a signature campaign to earn more.
Also you can sell you skills in marketplace section.
Good Luck!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:36:46 PM

Hi. I am Rubel. I just join in this forum, and i am interested to know about bitcoin. I hear about this forum from my elder brother. He said that he earned from this site. I also interested to earn. Can you give suggestion about this site that will be helpful for me? Thank you.

If he said that he earned from this forum then it's probably using signature campaign , you won't be able to do that though since you are a newbie .
You will have to get a higher rank account and enroll into a campaign that pays well.

Keep in mind that Bitcoin price is increasing and if you want to make a good profit , you may want to start buying for the moment and hold for after the halving block reward.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:48:14 PM

There are many ways to earn money online especially here on the forum which we are part of a large community. If you are a good writer you can join campaigns, if you have any other service you have to open a thread or apply on others thread for specific job.

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:49:55 PM

It's called signature campaign, you get paid when you make a post on this forum and the rates is depend on your bitcointalk account rank. High rank = high rates.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:27:33 PM

if you got registration recently then you have to wait for next 2 weeks. when you become a junior member then add your account in a signature campaign i will suggest you yobit. afther that start best quality of posting and you will start earning bitcoin.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:05:31 PM

My advice is to substitute the word money for bitcoin. So the question is "how can I earn MONEY"?

1. Sell something
Think about an online garage sale. What are you willing to sell at a low price? Perhaps something you want less than others. Or you could make fishing lures, fancy shirt buttons. Someone needs those things.

2. do some kind of work
What can you do online? For example maybe you speak more than one language and can translate. Or if you code you could fix someones website. It could be that someone in your city needs help in real life and you could arrange something.

The main point is that bitcoin is just money and most economic rules apply to all forms of money.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:39:54 AM

Well, there are several options available for you:

1. Signature campaign(doesn't really apply to you because you're a newbie)
2. Sell your digital goods/physical goods if you have any available
3. Offer your services(solving captchas, data entry etc.)
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:45:42 AM

You can get bitcoin here from signature campaign, selling goods in this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0. Or if you have some skill post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 maybe there someone will hire you. Thank you
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:03:54 AM

Well, consider signature campaign after you rank up. However sig campaigns are not available for newbies, so you've gotta rank up first. You could also offer your services/goods on the marketplace here.

Good luck with bitcoin!
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:42:52 AM

Here You can Earn Bitcoins By Two simple Ways:
1. You can Earn Here Bitcoins by Enrolling in a Signature campign, But this Method is profitable If you have a Higher rank in this Forum.
2. You can Earn here Bitcoins By Offering Services in this Forum Or Selling Goods in Exchange of Bitcoins....

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:50:52 AM

for first time, i suggest you to make post on this forum, good post i mean. slowly but sure, and after you have some rank, then you can trying to apply with Signature Campaign which can give some bitcoin.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:30:43 PM

You can earn bitcoin here thru signature campaign,selling your goods,digital or personal,completing a certain task in exchange of.bitcoin.. but before joining to a signature campaign, dont be a spammer,make a good quality post ,never involve your account in any trouble to prevent your account getting a red flag.. cause when you have a negative trust  it only says that your not eligible to join in any sig.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:33:10 PM

So you are newbie i will recommend to you to just read some thread to gather some information and get new ideas and also be prepared. Why you need to be prepared? Because when you want to start earning bitcoin here in this forum the most popular way is joining signature campaign. So in signature campaign you need to answer some question on different and share some ideas or thoughts, To be able to do that you need some information and ideas to have some knowledge and you can share your thoughts now to other members. Also you can try offering you skills to other members and get paid in btc.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

I think your brother earned bitcoin from signature campaign on this forum. It's easy to join signature campaign, but you need at least full member account to get good rates.
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:25:23 PM

Welcome Rubel. I hope you will enjoy the bitcoin's world but please, before starting a new topic just make a search and you will find lots of answers to your question. Don't understand me wrong, but this section having same topics everyday and it makes this forum more messy.

Here You can Earn Bitcoins By Two simple Ways:
1. You can Earn Here Bitcoins by Enrolling in a Signature campign, But this Method is profitable If you have a Higher rank in this Forum.
2. You can Earn here Bitcoins By Offering Services in this Forum Or Selling Goods in Exchange of Bitcoins....

Spend sometime in the forum and reach higher ranks than you can get some bits from signature campaigns. Also keep looking to services section daily.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:20:54 AM

welcome here rubel, i guess your elder brother already have been a long time in here, but why you not ask your brother then how to earn btc from here? my suggest is mostly like people said on above, if you have skill, you can offer it on service section, join giveaway, and sig campaign (but since you are still newbie, you need to increase your rank acc first atleast member/Full Member). goodluck
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:14:23 AM

u could simply try to earn some funds over the faucetbox or maybe try to icnrese your Skill for BTC and develop your own skill on it to gain some funds Wink

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:51:29 PM

There are many threads like this if you start reading from first page to the last page then you will find all the options to earn bitcoins, so I think you should go for it.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:59:12 PM

Who made this thread (The OP ran away , and last active on 17 June 2016 )<< Why he ran out..
If you want to get your bitcoin start with faucet than your earning try to trading .
After you get specified amount , hold it and keep collecting the bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL