Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 06:23:57 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoin account, cheap, will release without escrow to trusted member  (Read 361 times)
btcseller83 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:06:37 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 06:31:50 PM by btcseller83

Since Im a newbie. I want to make sure this will be a fine trade, so trusted member will get info without escrow services
Account still available. Can provide ID photos and selfie with ID if requested by trader for proof.
Price 0.05 BTC
Account preview:
https://i.imgur.com/JYfdVzj.png
btcseller83 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:44:57 AM

bump
btclight

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:56:09 PM

still waiting for you friend

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Currently i have higher offers since im offering +actual ID photos (uk driving license + selfie holding ID) in case you are put on holiday for using different IP's. Account is not hacked. Since you sell different type of accounts i dont know if i would trust you even with escrow..

thanks reply
ok I ready pay you high but still question is there that why ever you need sell this account if its still not hacked or never goes on forced holiday?

after buy from you once I put my own money 0.40 btc or more in your account then if they put forced holiday and they not accept your provided documents then I will lost my btc in lbc acc which I put myself?

I not sell anything but you sell account and I am buyer for you and ready use escrow hope you understand it 

waiting for you?
btcseller83 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:24:33 PM

still waiting for you friend

Currently i have higher offers since im offering +actual ID photos (uk driving license + selfie holding ID) in case you are put on holiday for using different IP's. Account is not hacked. Since you sell different type of accounts i dont know if i would trust you even with escrow..

thanks reply
ok I ready pay you high but still question is there that why ever you need sell this account if its still not hacked or never goes on forced holiday?

after buy from you once I put my own money 0.40 btc or more in your account then if they put forced holiday and they not accept your provided documents then I will lost my btc in lbc acc which I put myself?

I not sell anything but you sell account and I am buyer for you and ready use escrow hope you understand it 

waiting for you?
Replied after few hours, now waiting days for you..
btcseller83 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:30:53 AM

bump
btcseller83 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:27:35 PM

bump