Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not we all request refunds on a mass level? Power in the people!  (Read 5332 times)
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 12:17:34 AM

Instead of sitting here pulling our puds everyday why not we group together and finally put some pressure on BFL? Apparently nothing seems to work verbally and nothing has actually come out of anything. If we all request refunds on a multi-group level maybe they will actually see how serious we are and won't constantly be taken advantage of every day while using our money for whatever bad decisions they keep making. Since it was our mistake into thinking BFL would produce a working miner we were all thinking about the money we could make with them and BFL knew that and took advantage of that and put up ridiculous time frames they knew they would not hit. Then just have been stringing us a long for months and months about delays. They took advantage of us, now lets take advantage of them. If they see so many refund refund requests they might actually start to listen and take us seriously. If they can't produce those refunds I'm sure they'll have plenty of legal issues on their hands. This isn't to start problems, these problems all were started when BFL began falsifying dates and putting up promises they knew they would not be be able to fulfill. Really people, when do we say when? If a credit card company gives you money and you don't pay one month they are on your ass right away. Since we basically have given BFL financial loans here why don't we request interest on the loans we gave them? We haven't received any product in return, so it is basically a loan. We should be making money on our loan we gave them? When is enough? 2 months? 5 months? 8 months? 10 months? 12 months? 2 years? We really need to make a decision here. I'm not an early adopter like a lot of people are here, and I feel really bad for the people that have been waiting for such a long time. If I knew I gave someone a few thousand dollars and then 12 months later find out other customers of another company that started even later then BFL, has a smaller staff and a lot less experience are making $200-$250/day I'd be quite pissed off. No big screen TV! Smiley

I apologize if this post "offends" anyone but I was brought up to make my own decisions and not always worrying about what other people think about it. Maybe other people want to comment or put a little finesse into it? Can always use a little polishing.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 03:34:18 AM

You first.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 05:14:37 AM

You first.

I already have. I had three orders in for SC's, since I can't pay for them all at once cause I'm not made of money like some other people are. I've already canceled two of those orders because I could be making more money with that money just sitting there in someone else's pocket. The people that don't agree with me are the ones that have money and don't care a lot of their money is tied up making them no money. Ok, now you go.

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 05:17:46 AM

You first.

I already have. I had three orders in for SC's, since I can't pay for them all at once cause I'm not made of money like some other people are. I've already canceled two of those orders because I could be making more money with that money just sitting there in someone else's pocket. The people that don't agree with me are the ones that have money and don't care a lot of their money is tied up making them no money. Ok, now you go.

So why haven't you cancelled the remaining order?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 05:22:42 AM

You first.

So why haven't you cancelled the remaining order?

Because that order isn't all mine. I have someone else's money in that order so I cannot cancel it without their permission. I think you are missing the point here. You are actually more interested and intrigued in my orders and history then the big picture. No wonder why BFL was able to suck in hundreds of thousands of dollars with no proof of anything. A lot of people are limited in their thinking I guess.

crazyates
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 09:41:08 AM

Awesome.  Grin

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 09:42:32 AM

Paragraphs are overrated...
crazyates
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 09:43:39 AM

But seriously, explain to me again how "everyone" mass canceling will A) somehow magically force BFL to ship sooner, while at the same time B) prevent advantageous people from NOT canceling, and instantly moving up in the que?

Beepbop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 09:59:14 AM

while at the same time B) prevent advantageous people from NOT canceling, and instantly moving up in the que?
Maybe that was the idea. Now that BFL finally might get closer to shipping, if everyone else cancels, he'd get one first. People are playing preorder chicken.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 10:56:25 AM

this

opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 02:07:46 PM

this

Everyone will always read between the lines and spew out their own opinions, how accurate or not. Obviously the intention is not to stop or hold up BFL from moving forward but the exact opposite. If we apply a little pressure maybe we can get them to work a little more efficient. I'm always wondering in the back of my mind why didn't BFL just get business loans like a normal company would on this project. Hell, even Kickstarter would have been a better option then just take people's money and have them expect something in return.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:21:01 PM

this

Everyone will always read between the lines and spew out their own opinions, how accurate or not. Obviously the intention is not to stop or hold up BFL from moving forward but the exact opposite. If we apply a little pressure maybe we can get them to work a little more efficient. I'm always wondering in the back of my mind why didn't BFL just get business loans like a normal company would on this project. Hell, even Kickstarter would have been a better option then just take people's money and have them expect something in return.

lolwut Huh
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 03:16:05 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2013, 09:29:04 PM by thepickingpair

Edit for posterity's sake.
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 04:35:11 PM

Apply pressure to what? Have you ever interacted with or spoken to anyone from BFL? It's like a clique of 14 year olds over there. They're all extremely immature and all posses inflated egos. They're much more likely to learn something from an ass whooping than anything else.

At this point, is quite obvious they used the preorder money to FUND the build of the asics. Its also quite obvious they are about as inept as you can be. People always like to throw out the 'fact' that they delivered fpgas, and thus that should mean they're legit. What people don't realize is that they didn't make those fpgas either. They bought a lot of them at a discounted price (last of the series) and reboxed them in plastic housing. Somehow that gave them legitimacy? Makes no sense. People need to wake up, they don't even have a single working prototype and are approaching a full year behind on preorders. So how can they be almost a year past deadline, and still not have a single working unit?

BFL will go down as the biggest scam in the btc industry, and if they decide to just pull out, the economy is going to be screwed.

I pulled out, felt good.

A lot of people don't even know they never made a single thing and are just reselling other people's stuff. Very lame. We have the power to shut them down. Get our money back and put our money into a company that has already shown a viable working product. Avalon could be one of them. The only way that would happen is if we all get together and do this.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 05:53:17 PM

Yes!  Fight the power! 

PS - if you're fighting the power, it's good to have your facts straight.  Pickingpair and opentoe have basically no facts straight and are talking out of their asses, so if you decide to fight the power (DOWN WITH THE MAN, MAN!), you might want to pick some leaders who aren't complete idiots. 

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Rawted

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 05:55:52 PM

Yes!  Fight the power!  

PS - if you're fighting the power, it's good to have your facts straight.  Pickingpair and opentoe have basically no facts straight and are talking out of their asses, so if you decide to fight the power (DOWN WITH THE MAN, MAN!), you might want to pick some leaders who aren't complete idiots.  
And yet you come and call us idiots, and don't drop a single fact of your own. Interesting, huh? I smell paid shill.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 06:15:17 PM

I am indeed paid by BFL, I admit that 1000%.  I wouldn't say a shill though, since that implies I have hidden the fact, which is simply not true.

I've dropped facts many times.  Your suppositions are complete bullshit.  You have no evidence or proof to back up your claims, yet you speak them as if they were facts.  That does, in fact, make you an idiot.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Rawted

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 06:22:29 PM

I am indeed paid by BFL, I admit that 1000%. 
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 06:26:08 PM

I am indeed paid by BFL, I admit that 1000%. 
Josh is the COO of BFL, I sure hope to hell they're paying him lol

davecoin

Activity: 816

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 07:08:01 PM

Name:   thepickingpair
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   February 03, 2013, 04:45:32 AM

That explains it.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print