Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC's Place in the Islamization of the Western World  (Read 303 times)
calme (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:02:59 PM

Okay, for the sake of actually being productive, this thread is not:
1) Politically correct about the blood cult.
2) About whether or not the western world will fall under Shariah law. It assumes an "outnumber, outvote, deport" outlook. WWIII scenarios are welcome, though.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:03:58 PM

Okay, for the sake of actually being productive, this thread is not:
1) Politically correct about the blood cult.
2) About whether or not the western world will fall under Shariah law. It assumes an "outnumber, outvote, deport" outlook. WWIII scenarios are welcome, though.

I still don't understand after reading your post what this thread is suppose to be about then? Explain.
calme (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:09:14 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 04:58:21 AM by calme

I just didn't want it to spiral into another debate about whether or not Eurabia/Islamic control of the U.S. will occur. But rather what impact it would have on BTC.
calme (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:33:37 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 11:46:20 PM by calme

Just to get the thought idea rolling, I postulate that:

*Post-9/11, a lot of reasonable people defended Islam in that "The terrorists are only a minority of Islam; we should accept all religions."

*Those same people do some soul-searching and become more "bigoted" once they understand more about Islamic history, the teachings of the Quran/hadiths/imams and especially just from watching the terror increase.

*Increase of right wing mentality. Supporting war and not supporting Muslim welfare migrants.

*Uncertainty increases and people move over to gold, BTC, etc.

*In the event that wars intensify, fiat currencies devalue (as we've seen with RU and Ukraine).

*More capital flows into BTC

Other than war, the general gradual Islamization of the west and how that relates to BTC is less clear for me. But blockchain would serve as a way to provide proof of paying the jizya tax, should one not convert and their life be spared.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:15:48 AM

It should be in politics & society but I don't see it ever happening.

wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:17:54 AM

I just didn't want it to spiral into another debate about whether or not Eurabia/Islamamic control of the U.S. will occur. But rather what impact it would have on BTC.

I think Eurabia/Islamamic will not control of the U.S, and of course if it happens then I do not think it will affect the price of bitcoin, because we know bitcoin is not connected or controlled by a state. Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: