Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What will you do if ETH survives this crisis?
It won't survive!
Convert BTC to ETH
Sell my ETH bag quick!
Buy more DAO
Meh...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do if ETH survives?  (Read 4641 times)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:31:42 PM

Buy BTC or other alts which haven't gone up $1 billion.
though i think those alts might never happen to reach such market cap any time soon most probably and it wouldnt make you a lot of money in the future i think though thats just my opinion

i think i would buy some ethereum then in order to make some big profit in the future if ethereum will start growing at a really rapid pace, in this way i would manage to make some good money i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:29:17 PM

though i think those alts might never happen to reach such market cap any time soon most probably and it wouldnt make you a lot of money in the future i think though thats just my opinion

i think i would buy some ethereum then in order to make some big profit in the future if ethereum will start growing at a really rapid pace, in this way i would manage to make some good money i think

If the Ethereum does survive after the DAO crisis, that will be because of the big community support, the price will rise a lot.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:47:20 PM

If the Ethereum does survive after the DAO crisis, that will be because of the big community support, the price will rise a lot.

The Ethereum has a very good community. The price is still over $10 after the DAO crisis. If it survives, the price will be $50.

parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:52:53 AM

The Ethereum has a very good community. The price is still over $10 after the DAO crisis. If it survives, the price will be $50.

If there is no bad news after the date of the soft fork and the stolen funds are freezed, I will buy some.

Washika

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

If there is no bad news after the date of the soft fork and the stolen funds are freezed, I will buy some.

I also also buy some more if there is hope for the Ethereum to survive. I will average down the price.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 09:05:56 PM

What's the actual plan for the fork?  Are they just freezing and returning funds to old owners?  This means loads of eth dumps. They should just cut off the rotten limb and burn the lot.  Id say its the only shot they have at saving eth.

FruitBucket

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:32:20 PM

What's the actual plan for the fork?  Are they just freezing and returning funds to old owners?  This means loads of eth dumps. They should just cut off the rotten limb and burn the lot.  Id say its the only shot they have at saving eth.

I heard that there will be no soft fork to freeze the coins due to a buy. There will be just a hard fork.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:54:42 PM

I heard that there will be no soft fork to freeze the coins due to a buy. There will be just a hard fork.

So after all that drawn out debacle, they still had to opt for the hard fork? If they were gonna end up here, why not cut straight to the chase? It seems like they are drawing out what will be the obvious decision.
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:35:49 AM

So after all that drawn out debacle, they still had to opt for the hard fork? If they were gonna end up here, why not cut straight to the chase? It seems like they are drawing out what will be the obvious decision.

Soft fork is good for the Ethereum as it freeze the 3.6 million ethereum. Hard fork will return the 3.6 m to DAO holders.

Washika

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:52:13 PM

Soft fork is good for the Ethereum as it freeze the 3.6 million ethereum. Hard fork will return the 3.6 m to DAO holders.

There will not be soft fork any more. It can be attacked to slow down the network. There will be hard fork only.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:42:26 PM

There will not be soft fork any more. It can be attacked to slow down the network. There will be hard fork only.

I will observe with interest to see the effects of the hard fork. If that is a success, the price could rise.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:14:52 PM

if i had to make bet on survival of ethereum i would bet on its survival and the only reason for that is because users aren't really the ones who decide ETH's survival but instead those who were controlling it from the beginning by pump and dumping and keeping the price always up by throwing a lot of money at it, will make it last longer but eventually that will stop as people start to leave and lose their trust.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:53:37 PM

What's the actual plan for the fork?  Are they just freezing and returning funds to old owners?  This means loads of eth dumps. They should just cut off the rotten limb and burn the lot.  Id say its the only shot they have at saving eth.

It's only 23 days since the DAO hack... and a HF is ready to go.

In contrast, I doubt if Bitcoin leadership could agree to order a pizza in 23 days...
Instead they would organize another glitzy conference as a smokescreen.

Did you know that RIGHT NOW to send $100 USD...
BTC costs $0.900 with "likelihood" of getting 1 confirmation in 20 minutes (2 blocks)...
ETH costs $0.005 with almost certain 1 confirmation within 15-20 seconds.

Did you know that crypto businesses like mining pools that send a lot of tx...
Are rapidly diversifying away from using expensive BTC money transfers?

http://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?t=886
Washika

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:56:12 AM

What's the actual plan for the fork?  Are they just freezing and returning funds to old owners?  This means loads of eth dumps. They should just cut off the rotten limb and burn the lot.  Id say its the only shot they have at saving eth.

It's only 23 days since the DAO hack... and a HF is ready to go.

In contrast, I doubt if Bitcoin leadership could agree to order a pizza in 23 days...
Instead they would organize another glitzy conference as a smokescreen.

Did you know that RIGHT NOW to send $100 USD...
BTC costs $0.900 with "likelihood" of getting 1 confirmation in 20 minutes (2 blocks)...
ETH costs $0.005 with almost certain 1 confirmation within 15-20 seconds.

Did you know that crypto businesses like mining pools that send a lot of tx...
Are rapidly diversifying away from using expensive BTC money transfers?

http://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?t=886

I like the fast confirmation. That is the reason I will buy more Etheruem when it recover from the crisis.
Mokuton

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:35:30 AM

Strategize by buying the bottom and wait for it to go up again  Wink
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:44:05 AM

Strategize by buying the bottom and wait for it to go up again  Wink
Your strategy is not complete how if price of ethereum still going down do you will hold them? Or you will cut lost, you should be adding management risk and another else.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:19:28 PM

i am not so sure about ethereum's survival. it has many problems that can not be solved and the price of it has already been too high inside a bubble and it should have gone down eventually.

but if i detect a bottom and can see any sign of rise i would buy it because there is always a good profit in dead cat bounces.

to the moon with bitcoin...
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:03:21 PM

i am not so sure about ethereum's survival. it has many problems that can not be solved and the price of it has already been too high inside a bubble and it should have gone down eventually.

but if i detect a bottom and can see any sign of rise i would buy it because there is always a good profit in dead cat bounces.

Maybe the Ethereum price will keep on dropping until the hacker is caught and then there will be a relief rally.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:43:59 PM

Maybe the Ethereum price will keep on dropping until the hacker is caught and then there will be a relief rally.

Do some reading and come back for a second thought would be my advice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4sche8/a_50m_hack_tests_the_values_of_communities_run_by/

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:16:35 PM

The Ethereum mining hash rate is still increasing. That makes me think the miners are very confident.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆