Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: freedigitalmoney.com feedback?  (Read 675 times)
EK11 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 01:47:43 AM

anyone tried freedigitalmoney.com, i am curious how much they pay for offers?
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:42:49 AM

They don't pay all that well. The only offers that pay reliably in my experience are the ones where you just play Youtube videos. Everything else takes a lot of time for a remote chance of payment.

kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:45:04 AM

its a scam

EK11 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:48:49 AM

thanks guys, glad i asked
a few years back i used to make money by doing offers on freeipod it worked up till 2008 after that it was almost impossible to complete offers and make any cash
wondering if any offer sites still in business?
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 05:00:56 AM

thanks guys, glad i asked
a few years back i used to make money by doing offers on freeipod it worked up till 2008 after that it was almost impossible to complete offers and make any cash
wondering if any offer sites still in business?

Not really. There's some that will pay dust amounts of bitcoins, but... those are awfully hard to spend.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 05:11:19 AM

You may try the one in my sig. We have videos, offers, and captchas where you can earn Satoshis and withdraw them to your bitcoin wallet.

One warning: If you're trying to fool advertisers on the offers, expect them not to pay.
They don't like proxies, fake data, people who install their software on virtual machines or sandboxes, etc., and they're good at catching it.
Sometimes I think they're "too good" and like any anti-fraud system that is "too good", it returns false positives.
EK11 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 05:21:53 AM

You may try the one in my sig. We have videos, offers, and captchas where you can earn Satoshis and withdraw them to your bitcoin wallet.

One warning: If you're trying to fool advertisers on the offers, expect them not to pay.
They don't like proxies, fake data, people who install their software on virtual machines or sandboxes, etc., and they're good at catching it.
Sometimes I think they're "too good" and like any anti-fraud system that is "too good", it returns false positives.

Great! Could you post examples offers/rewards? Just want to know how much one can earn?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 05:43:54 AM

Great! Could you post examples offers/rewards? Just want to know how much one can earn?

Offers start at 50,000 Satoshis and go to 10-15 millions in case of mobile offers or trials, but I advise you to keep away from those, because the mobiles charge money in your cell, the trials you need a CC.

Offers depend on which country you're in, so it's hard to give you examples.
One example: Add Flixster to your facebook account, they give you 1 or 2 free movies for you to watch and we credit you 130,000 Satoshis for that offer. This one is for US only if I'm not mistaken.
EK11 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 05:50:13 AM

Offers start at 50,000 Satoshis and go to 10-15 millions in case of mobile offers or trials, but I advise you to keep away from those, because the mobiles charge money in your cell, the trials you need a CC.

Offers depend on which country you're in, so it's hard to give you examples.
One example: Add Flixster to your facebook account, they give you 1 or 2 free movies for you to watch and we credit you 130,000 Satoshis for that offer. This one is for US only if I'm not mistaken.

I am in US and have good idea how offers work, for example i used to sign up with my credit card for a trial offer and got paid $20-25 per offer 1 full credit as they used to call them, do you offer anything that is close to given example?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: