Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find out why sub reddit /r/btc full of bitcoin haters  (Read 1381 times)
p2pbucks (OP)

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:07:02 AM

Because it's full of eth fans .
In order to split bitcoin community ,  They pretended to support classic and attack bitcoin devs .
Thanks God  ,they finally failed !

RIP ETH  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 07:19:18 AM

That subreddit is horrible. Toxic would be a nice way to describe it. They are even trying to attack the current (Core) developers within the news about ETH, even though they themselves have practically almost no skills and aren't doing anything that could remotely contribute to the system. This is why Bitcoin needs to reject all subversion attempts. Bitcoin needs to remain immutable as it currently is, unlike ETH:
Gotta love it when one smart contract threatens to kill an entire blockchain, and those in control of it are scrambling to subvert every principle of decentralization, fungibility, immutability, and practical rationale behind a blockchain model, just to bail themselves out.

It is interesting that the people on /r/btc are in support of a bail-out. This makes me question their motives even further.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 07:51:23 AM

That subreddit is horrible. Toxic would be a nice way to describe it. They are even trying to attack the current (Core) developers within the news about ETH, even though they themselves have practically almost no skills and aren't doing anything that could remotely contribute to the system. This is why Bitcoin needs to reject all subversion attempts. Bitcoin needs to remain immutable as it currently is, unlike ETH:
Gotta love it when one smart contract threatens to kill an entire blockchain, and those in control of it are scrambling to subvert every principle of decentralization, fungibility, immutability, and practical rationale behind a blockchain model, just to bail themselves out.

It is interesting that the people on /r/btc are in support of a bail-out. This makes me question their motives even further.
You are a little punk assed bitch Lauda.  I'd smash your filthy face in.  You can love all the censorship you want, but the real voice of the people is to change the bullshit away from Blockstream's artificial 1MB limit.  Blockstream is owning bitcoin to their commercial advantage.  They use DDOS and censorship to continue their poison position.  You like being part of that?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:56:25 AM

You are a little punk assed bitch Lauda.  I'd smash your filthy face in.

You're gonna need that operation to get both eyes pointing in the same direction before you'll be able to deliver the blows successfully Grin

Vires in numeris
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:57:47 AM

ethereym supporters are the worst and they have always been annoying as hell from the beginning.
i have seen all kinds of altcoins and altcoin supporters but this ethereum is something different, they do everything they can to bash bitcoin in order to bring their premined pump and dump coin up.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
p2pbucks (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:02:44 AM

little punk assed bitch Lauda.  I'd smash your filthy face in.  You can love all the censorship you want, but the real voice of the people is to change the bullshit away from Blockstream's artificial 1MB limit.  Blockstream is owning bitcoin to their commercial advantage.  They use DDOS and censorship to continue their poison position.  You like being part of that?

To be honest , there are censorship in /r/bitcoin but the same as /r/btc . You cant pro core devs or post bad news of ETH on /r/btc . Even worse ,  all vote in /r/btc are manipulated .
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 08:03:54 AM

You are a little punk assed bitch Lauda.  I'd smash your filthy face in.  
Sigh.

You can love all the censorship you want, but the real voice of the people is to change the bullshit away from Blockstream's artificial 1MB limit.  Blockstream is owning bitcoin to their commercial advantage.  
No and off-topic.

They use DDOS and censorship to continue their poison position.  You like being part of that?
I'm not part of anything.

ethereym supporters are the worst and they have always been annoying as hell from the beginning.
i have seen all kinds of altcoins and altcoin supporters but this ethereum is something different, they do everything they can to bash bitcoin in order to bring their premined pump and dump coin up.
ETH seems like the Fed of cryptocurrency now. Although, this should probably be left for Altcoin discussion. As I understand it, the focus here is on r/btc.

To be honest , there are censorship in /r/bitcoin but the same as /r/btc .
Someone gets it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:45:16 AM

r/btc isn't "full of haters".

It is just uncensored and people write what they want. You should read BOTH r/btc and r/bitcoin plus r/bitcoinmarkets to get a truly rounded view of the crypto space. Those who talk only with people who agree with them end up missing important information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
p2pbucks (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:02:47 AM

It is just uncensored and people write what they want. You should read BOTH r/btc and r/bitcoin plus r/bitcoinmarkets to get a truly rounded view of the crypto space. Those who talk only with people who agree with them end up missing important information.

Actually ... i 've been reading all of them quite a long time  . My conclusion is /r/btc it's highly censored and controlled by eth supporters .
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:08:22 AM

You are a little punk assed bitch Lauda.  I'd smash your filthy face in.  You can love all the censorship you want, but the real voice of the people is to change the bullshit away from Blockstream's artificial 1MB limit.  Blockstream is owning bitcoin to their commercial advantage.  They use DDOS and censorship to continue their poison position.  You like being part of that?
I think someone hit a nerve, calm down Dog no need to threaten violance, you've lost the argument already  Roll Eyes
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:11:55 AM

reddit is a biased place. i never go there.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:16:41 AM

Im subbed to both and would have to admit that /bitcoin is a lot cleaner but there is a problem with censorship at times, Theres some things that i wouldn't know without being subbed to /btc as well. I mean i would have to be subbed to all sorts of altcoin subs to learn about different forks since /bitcoin considers any fork to be an altcoin. But id agree that /btc can be pretty toxic, i keep out of most of the arguments.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:25:01 AM

It is interesting and painful at the same time to see that there is split in the community. I thought the bitcoin way is the logical way - why so much hate?
People from Reddit hate members of bitcointalk, people from r/btc hate users of r/bitcoin and god know who else.
Every single bitcoin's forum seems to to has its own agenda and group of followers supporting it. Do we have to take sides in this?
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:28:58 AM

Just checked the subreddit out because i didnt think of such bad people..
But oh well.. even got worse than expected.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:35:45 AM

here we go again the blockstream cult trying to deflect their own love for altcoins by distracting people with ethereum drama to pretend that if you dont love blockstream you must love alts..

truth is actually the opposite.

all i ever see from these blockstream cult members is their jealousy, that bitcoin has infrastructure.. they want to demolish bitcoin in favour of their alts.
they insult businesses such as bitpay because their monero doesnt have the same retailer listings. they insult mining pools they insult anyone investing highly into bitcoin.

in my eyes anyone who loves altcoins so much, obviously doesnt have anything above 10btc to their name but wants to strike it rich on the crapcoin ecosystem

i personally dont touch altcoins because i know they wont survive without infrastructure. but i will say this
may these events of ether dying cause the blockstream cult investors to see their other crapcoin Monero rise. so they can go play with their altcoins. and be finally rich and happy with their lives, instead of trying to force fee wars, delay logical code, to enforce a totally different direction while blackmailing pools, etc.

then we can concentrate on bitcoin properly while they play with each other in their little couldron of altcoins boiling themselves to death in their own little unicorn ecosystem called Monero

or... here is the kicker
they realise altcoins are crap coins. stop devoting their lives to striking it rich with monero or side chains and start actually supporting bitcoin. rather than blockstream

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:36:44 AM

I think someone hit a nerve, calm down Dog no need to threaten violance, you've lost the argument already  Roll Eyes
As soon as someone resorts to ad hominem, their credibility and argument goes pretty much down the drain.

reddit is a biased place. i never go there.
I sometimes check both subreddits out to analyze the situation over there. Anything that I read, I usually take with a big grain of salt. I would never participate in such 'communities' though.

I mean i would have to be subbed to all sorts of altcoin subs to learn about different forks since /bitcoin considers any fork to be an altcoin.
Altcoins should not be discussed in Bitcoin subreddits unless necessary.

I thought the bitcoin way is the logical way - why so much hate?
If you think that most of the people involved in Bitcoin are "logical" or rational, you're in for a big surprise.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:41:08 AM

I mean i would have to be subbed to all sorts of altcoin subs to learn about different forks since /bitcoin considers any fork to be an altcoin.
Altcoins should not be discussed in Bitcoin subreddits unless necessary.

I agree that we shouldnt discuss altcoins unless necessary but the community has been debating for a while now about forking to another bitcoin (altcoin). Some of us would never even be aware of this if it wasnt for other source of reading. If the only place i visited was bitcointalk and /bitcoin then i would not even be aware of other options to overcome current problems. That's the problem i see.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:44:37 AM

I agree that we shouldnt discuss altcoins unless necessary but the community has been debating for a while now about forking to another bitcoin (altcoin). Some of us would never even be aware of this if it wasnt for other source of reading. If the only place i visited was bitcointalk and /bitcoin then i would not even be aware of other options to overcome current problems. That's the problem i see.
I disagree. If you wanted to get information about altcoins, all you had to do is to go into the Altcoin section (specifically: Altcoin Discussion). All the relevant posts were moved there. Bitcointalk does not endorse censorship, it has moderation. There is a difference between those two even though a fair amount of people do not recognize it. I can't say much about r/bitcoin as I'm not involved with it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Cuidler

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:07:41 PM

Actually ... i 've been reading all of them quite a long time  . My conclusion is /r/btc it's highly censored and controlled by eth supporters .

I dont have any proven evidence with censorship at r/btc. But this reddit section is indeed overrun with eth supporters who upvote certain topics to top and and similarly downvote any blockstream-pro posts. The eth supporters just exploit the rules as no eth based topic is moderated (removed by mods) there. But similarly, if you make  blockstream-pro topic, it wont get moderated (removed by mods) there, you just get downvoted there. But your free to exploit the rules there as well, but I understand eth supporters probably have much higher financial incentive (thus put more resources) to keep things as they are now at r/btc.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:11:18 PM

there there franky, crying isn't going to solve anything. You'll be alright.

Vires in numeris
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: