Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Need Referrals? ★  (Read 3766 times)
Jacob70 (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:06:56 AM

Hey Jacob70,the service really nice.I am interested to get forex broker Referrals. Is that possible to get forex broker Referrals?
If you can send me forex broker Referrals send me all details how much Referrals you can send and how much I have to pay per Referral.thanks

I could send you forex referrals but i dont really know how well those refs will perform. All my refs are bitcoin users ,so they might not like fiat investments.

Dont you have a bitcoin website instead? Or some bitcoin exchange where you earn BTC comissions?
BCT

Activity: 213
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:17:17 AM

Fresh update:

52 referrals, the total Profit is still 0.0002 BTC

The payment was made about 10 days ago:

◊x10           BTC0.038                            =   280 Normal Referrals = Minimum 10 Longterm Active Referrals

Yes, you need to wait ~30 days for them to generate profit. I had the same situation many times the refs to go inactive for a few days and then come back big time.

It's like they need to get more BTC and then they come back and play. Maybe they need to wait for their paycheck to buy more BTC.

It happens often, dont worry you will make profit.

The number of my referrals is still 53... I guess this offer was about 280 normal referrals.
I have paid for this service more than 2 weeks ago. Only 19% of promised amount of referrals were sent.
I guess it would be fair enough to ask for 81% refund?

Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 03:46:27 AM

The number of my referrals is still 53... I guess this offer was about 280 normal referrals.
I have paid for this service more than 2 weeks ago. Only 19% of promised amount of referrals were sent.
I guess it would be fair enough to ask for 81% refund?

No the 280 is an average aproximation which differs in every service.You should only care about the profits of the referrals they make, the number of them dont matter, that was just for illustration.

And you will see that the referrals will make pretty good profit in the next days and weeks.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:48:58 AM

I'm wondering would you be able to guarantee the amount of BTC one active referral will gamble over a set time period? If yes, then we could probably make a deal together. I'll vouch for all the others as well.

PM me if you can. Cheers

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 03:53:13 AM

I'm wondering would you be able to guarantee the amount of BTC one active referral will gamble over a set time period? If yes, then we could probably make a deal together. I'll vouch for all the others as well.

PM me if you can. Cheers

In the long run yes, in the short run, its impossible.

Most referrals as I explained earliers, have periodic spending habits, they only gamble after paycheck or in certain days of the week. It's hard to tell when they will spend money so that you can earn comissions.

But over 2-3 months you will definitely see big profits coming.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:06:10 AM

PM me if you can. Cheers

In the long run yes, in the short run, its impossible.

Most referrals as I explained earliers, have periodic spending habits, they only gamble after paycheck or in certain days of the week. It's hard to tell when they will spend money so that you can earn comissions.

But over 2-3 months you will definitely see big profits coming.

Do you guarantee profit over a set period of time then?

You said that we are guaranteed to get "ROI", but the definition is pretty vague. When will we get ROI? If we don't get ROI, will you repay us the amount that we lost through this process?

For example, could you guarantee a profit of 10% over a month?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 01:59:10 AM

Do you guarantee profit over a set period of time then?

You said that we are guaranteed to get "ROI", but the definition is pretty vague. When will we get ROI? If we don't get ROI, will you repay us the amount that we lost through this process?

For example, could you guarantee a profit of 10% over a month?

Yes over  a 2 month minimum period, i can guarantee minimum 10% profit. I can make ~20-30% after 2 months ,depends,so it should be easy to make 10% in 2 months.

I explained in the first page that it needs a few weeks until you see the profits because some gamblers only gamble after paycheck or in weekend.

However after 3 weeks you will definitely break even and after that start earning profits.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:32:03 AM

I am interested, however has there been anyone on here that can speak for your service?  I know it seems a little far fetched, but you know the saying, if it is to good to be true, then it may be.  I am concerned that I will get ripped off and a bunch of bot traffic.  Please provide references.  Also will you take escrow?

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 06:53:59 AM

I am interested, however has there been anyone on here that can speak for your service?  I know it seems a little far fetched, but you know the saying, if it is to good to be true, then it may be.  I am concerned that I will get ripped off and a bunch of bot traffic.  Please provide references.  Also will you take escrow?

There have been a few people who ordered my services, ask them to PM you, I didnt kept all my PMs.

There is no bot traffic, that is nonsense, I give you  real referrals, how can bots signup to the website? It makes no sense, only humans can. Most of them will deposit 24-48 hours after they signup, so you will see the results immediately.

It doesnt work with escrow, because I need the funds to get you the referrals. I`m like an intermediary that connects the refs with you, and i take a small fee, but I need that BTC purchase in order to get the referrals.
BCT

Activity: 213
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:29:03 AM

Hey Guys,

My commission is stuck on 0.205 mBTC (38 mBTC paid for the service)

Verdict: no worth to invest here
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 07:53:46 PM

Well would like to know about traffic sources. CTR rate. And main thing from where these traffic come.
Any way getting leads or referrals within targeted industry is not so challenging, as web is really great platform to reach to targeted audience.
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 10:52:18 PM

Well would like to know about traffic sources. CTR rate. And main thing from where these traffic come.
Any way getting leads or referrals within targeted industry is not so challenging, as web is really great platform to reach to targeted audience.

The sources are secret.

Why would you care about the ctr rate? That is my job to provide.

You only care about the ROI and the % of referrals you get / package. Which I am constantly working on to improve.

All my referrals are targeted, and especially bitcoin users, I dont just get wild referrals from the mars, they are all well spending human referrals that use bitcoin.
BigKobasica

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:16:03 PM

Woow nice for mow mucj you are salling referral clicks and how much time we need to wait to follow?I am interested to invest about 1k  $ to get
people invwstments   Cheesy
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:52:50 PM

Woow nice for mow mucj you are salling referral clicks and how much time we need to wait to follow?I am interested to invest about 1k  $ to get
people invwstments   Cheesy

After your purchase it takes about 24 hours to see the referrals coming, it takes this because I also have to contact my sources to add your referral link to their list.

With 1000$ (~ 1.5BTC) you will probably earn about 500 active refs, and about 14000 average referrals.

It is potential for big profits with that kind of investment. And you will ROI pretty fast as multiple good referrals will earn you back the money.

Getting referrals is like mining gold, you have to search for gold ores, where you will get some junk but it will also contain silver,gold and platinum. So the more referrals you buy the bigger the chance that you get some whales that spend like 10,000$ monthly in gambling.

I have 1 referral that spends 5000$ every single month on gambling, it's rare , but it's worth it's money.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:20:21 PM

What do you exactly mean by active?

Because the activity is measured differently on every website! In some cases activity is purely linked to activity on the website or connections or deposit and withdrawals...
Do you adapt to each category?
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:37:40 PM

Can you explain why you can get a refferals or this is just a bot? how do we know if they are legit and active referal..
1000 referrals is very hard thing thing to achieve.. unless if you have a site blog or youtube channel that can attract people to join..
Or i think you are traying to post it as your referral in some website as a task and pay them for a small amount,,
What is your source?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:47:01 AM

Why not use it for your self,  sorry but i doubt that it is a 100% organic traffic if so i believe you were going to use it in your own some referrals business too rather than giving it as a service
Code:
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 01:49:48 PM

What do you exactly mean by active?

Because the activity is measured differently on every website! In some cases activity is purely linked to activity on the website or connections or deposit and withdrawals...
Do you adapt to each category?

Active means, they are regularly spending money and generating you comissions.

Can you explain why you can get a refferals or this is just a bot? how do we know if they are legit and active referal..
1000 referrals is very hard thing thing to achieve.. unless if you have a site blog or youtube channel that can attract people to join..
Or i think you are traying to post it as your referral in some website as a task and pay them for a small amount,,
What is your source?

Because you make money from the referrals. There is no bot referral that spends 5000$ on gambling, that would be pretty silly?

The referral is 100% human, and you make money from them.

Why not use it for your self,  sorry but i doubt that it is a 100% organic traffic if so i believe you were going to use it in your own some referrals business too rather than giving it as a service
Code:

Oh God, I already explained this.

I both sell and buy referrals. I myself have many thousands, some of them spending thousands of $ monthly, and generating me good income (at 15-20% comission rate).

I also sell the referrals, so that I can buy more for myself with that money.

The time for ROI is slow, so I must keep my cashflow liquid to multiply my money quicker.
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 01:07:09 AM

bump
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:52:39 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 11:59:50 PM by SparkedDev

Make sure you provide proof you bought from him and he didn't deliver the service you purchased.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███