Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech  (Read 131783 times)
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:34:21 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this assuming that an equal amount or more people will invest during Phase 2?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zaph3t (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 05:46:11 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this assuming that an equal amount or more people will invest during Phase 2?
true and either way, Investors from Phase I will gain more and their Investment will be secure with the 10% Bonus and if they also Invest
a little little tiny bit of btc in Phase II, they Gain way more than other Investors that only invested in Phase II only.

Phase II is a Open price to the Community a Freedom to everyone to invest what they want but their Amount of Coins Received will keep decreasing if more
people are investing until the end of ICO in general.

Thank you.

EDIT: We have more than 5 days until the end of ICO Phase I so everything is Fair at the Moment.

Patriarch

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:03:08 PM

ICO TERMS TO BE UPDATED FOR PHASE II

Seeing how the ICO is going, we are going to Update the Terms for PHASE II to give more Freedom and Benefit to everyone.
We think it will be better that all 20M reserved for ICO be distributed so we dont have to put ourselves in a Situation to burn any Coins.
All Current ICO PHASE I Investors will have a BONUS of 10% added to their Investment to make it fair if they decide to not Participate in PHASE II.

In ICO PHASE II, the Number of Coins SOLD in (PHASE I) [plus] the 10% Bonus that will be applied to each PHASE I Investor [minus]
the 20M Coins will be The TOTAL COINS OF PHASE II and the Distribution will be PROPORTIONAL to each Investor based on his/her
amount of BTC invested.
That means there will be NO FIXED ICO PRICE in PHASE II.

EX: If only 1M Coins are sold in ICO PHASE I, we will have [1M + 10% Bonus of each PHASE I Investor] - [20M Coins]

So: TOTAL COINS OF ICO PHASE II = [NUMBER OF COINS SOLD IN PHASE I + 10% BONUS OF EACH PHASE I INVESTOR] - [20M COINS]

HOW ICO PHASE II DISTRIBUTION COINS WILL WORK?

EX1: If 15M Coins are the TOTAL COINS LEFT FOR ICO PHASE II, we will have 15M * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED)

EX2: IN ICO PHASE II (ex: TOTAL Coins left for sell is 15M), if I Invest 0.5 BTC and there is already a Total of 10 BTC Invested,
we will have: 15000000 * (0.5 BTC / 10 BTC) = 750000 COINS - so the 750000 Coins will be your TOTAL COINS at the time that you
Invested BUT that amount will keep decreasing as MANY PEOPLE INVEST until the END OF ICO PHASE II.

CALCULATION AGAIN: ICO PHASE II (Proportional Distribution)

MY PHASE II ICO COINS = [TOTAL NUMBER OF COINS LEFT FOR ICO PHASE II] * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED)

NOTE: All PHASE I and PHASE II Spreadsheets will be made PUBLIC for everyone to check on their Investment.

EDIT: There is no Bonus in Phase II

If you have any Question, please ask.

regards,

Zaphet

Nice Changes, Im glad that I already invested some few btc in phase1.  Cheesy and will invest more before end of course.
Make sure you sent it to the right address. You can always see the transaction on blockchain.info
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:07:50 PM

true and either way, Investors from Phase I will gain more and their Investment will be secure with the 10% Bonus and if they also Invest
a little little tiny bit of btc in Phase II, they Gain way more than other Investors that only invested in Phase II only.

Phase II is a Open price to the Community a Freedom to everyone to invest what they want but their Amount of Coins Received will keep decreasing if more

Thank you.

EDIT: We have more than 5 days until the end of ICO Phase I so everything is Fair at the Moment.

Hmmm.. To me it looks like phase 2 is more beneficial than those who invested in phase 1. So far 0.6 BTC + 10% @15 sats will yield about 4.4 million tokens. 20 million - 4.4 million will leave 15.6 million for phase 2.
Of course if more will be invested in phase 2 then that will dillute the pot. So it all depends at the end.
zaph3t (OP)

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 06:26:35 PM

Thank you.

Hmmm.. To me it looks like phase 2 is more beneficial than those who invested in phase 1. So far 0.6 BTC + 10% @15 sats will yield about 4.4 million tokens. 20 million - 4.4 million will leave 15.6 million for phase 2.
Of course if more will be invested in phase 2 then that will dillute the pot. So it all depends at the end.
It all do depends at the end but like I said, Investors from Phase I have more advantage with the 10% Bonus and if they even decide to put a little
btc in Phase II, they will gain way more than those invested in Phase II only.

btw your calculation is kind of wrong is it 0.000015 and not 0.00000015.

Each person makes his/her own choice. The result will be known on July 15th (End of the ICO in General).

Thank you.

menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:32:00 PM

Thank you.

It all do depends at the end but like I said, Investors from Phase I have more advantage with the 10% Bonus and if they even decide to put a little
btc in Phase II, they will gain way more than those invested in Phase II only.

btw your calculation is kind of wrong is it 0.000015 and not 0.00000015.

Each person makes his/her own choice. The result will be known on July 15th (End of the ICO in General).

Thank you.

Ok then at 150 sats then there's less coins for those that have invested 0.6 BTC up to now. If I am to invest, i'll just wait for Phase 2 to start. But then that's for me.  Grin
zaph3t (OP)

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 06:46:51 PM

Ok then at 150 sats then there's less coins for those that have invested 0.6 BTC up to now. If I am to invest, i'll just wait for Phase 2 to start. But then that's for me.  Grin
True and it is your choice  Smiley thanks for your interest.

zaph3t (OP)

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 07:32:36 PM

BITSYNQ.COM updated with FAQs information and the Changes made for Phase II ICO Terms.

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:11:28 PM

only 10 people receive?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zaph3t (OP)

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 09:34:05 PM

only 10 people receive?

Sorry for the confusion, nobody received anything. I was just VALIDATING each Bounty Entry and stopped at only few people for now.
Everyone Entry will be checked by July 16th the date that the Wallets will be released so no worry. Then coin hasn't been launched yet.

Thanks.

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:17:57 AM

darkhorse!
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:42:21 AM

I dont like all this changing of the bonus rules. Even if phase one people are taken care of to add a new bonus now sucks for people who already invested and are looking forward to coins being burnt.
This is fucked up. I cant believe I invested n this shit.  Embarrassed

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:06:49 AM

I dont like all this changing of the bonus rules. Even if phase one people are taken care of to add a new bonus now sucks for people who already invested and are looking forward to coins being burnt.
It could be a win win situation at the end of it all.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:14:16 AM

ICO TERMS TO BE UPDATED FOR PHASE II

Seeing how the ICO is going, we are going to Update the Terms for PHASE II to give more Freedom and Benefit to everyone.
We think it will be better that all 20M reserved for ICO be distributed so we dont have to put ourselves in a Situation to burn any Coins.
All Current ICO PHASE I Investors will have a BONUS of 10% added to their Investment to make it fair if they decide to not Participate in PHASE II.

In ICO PHASE II, the Number of Coins SOLD in (PHASE I) [plus] the 10% Bonus that will be applied to each PHASE I Investor [minus]
the 20M Coins will be The TOTAL COINS OF PHASE II and the Distribution will be PROPORTIONAL to each Investor based on his/her
amount of BTC invested.
That means there will be NO FIXED ICO PRICE in PHASE II.

EX: If only 1M Coins are sold in ICO PHASE I, we will have [1M + 10% Bonus of each PHASE I Investor] - [20M Coins]

So: TOTAL COINS OF ICO PHASE II = [NUMBER OF COINS SOLD IN PHASE I + 10% BONUS OF EACH PHASE I INVESTOR] - [20M COINS]

HOW ICO PHASE II DISTRIBUTION COINS WILL WORK?

EX1: If 15M Coins are the TOTAL COINS LEFT FOR ICO PHASE II, we will have 15M * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED)

EX2: IN ICO PHASE II (ex: TOTAL Coins left for sell is 15M), if I Invest 0.5 BTC and there is already a Total of 10 BTC Invested,
we will have: 15000000 * (0.5 BTC / 10 BTC) = 750000 COINS - so the 750000 Coins will be your TOTAL COINS at the time that you
Invested BUT that amount will keep decreasing as MANY PEOPLE INVEST until the END OF ICO PHASE II.

CALCULATION AGAIN: ICO PHASE II (Proportional Distribution)

MY PHASE II ICO COINS = [TOTAL NUMBER OF COINS LEFT FOR ICO PHASE II] * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED)

NOTE: All PHASE I and PHASE II Spreadsheets will be made PUBLIC for everyone to check on their Investment.

EDIT: There is no Bonus in Phase II

If you have any Question, please ask.

regards,

Zaphet

This is a very reasonable change and I will be watching this for the future. Looks like a lot of work has gone into this coin/token and project.
I will invest more on the second phase,; it could be very much interesting.
L3gionario

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:33:29 PM

Twitter,  SIG & AVATAR campaign joined too!!

████████████████████████       
      ████████████████████████        
    ░████████████████████████         
   ██████            ░█████▓          
  ██████   ████████████████████████░  
   ██████ ████████████████████████    
    █████████████████████████████     
     ▒███████░  ░█████▒  ░█████▓      
       █████   ██████   ██████        
        ███   ██████   ██████   ██████
         ░   ██████   ██████   ██████ 
           ██████░  ░█████▒  ░██████  
          ██████   ██████   ██████    
         ████████████████████████     
       ░████████████████████████      
      ████████████████████████▒       
              ██████                  
             ██████                   
           ░█████▓    
██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
─── SOCIAL MEDIA ───
Facebook Twitter  YouTube 
Telegram  Reddit  LinkedIn
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:40:24 PM

I cant believe how negative you been whole time and now play investor act. I have invested half a btc what you invest? I like the changes and will invest more.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:06:54 PM

I cant believe how negative you been whole time and now play investor act. I have invested half a btc what you invest? I like the changes and will invest more.
Changes are good to those of us who are will to invest, I love the idea.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:09:58 PM

so 1 btc raised so far ?
neiq

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:08:15 PM

Interesting, but what will happen if only 10btc worth of coins is sold?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:31:55 PM

I like the changes in ICO terms. A lot more interesting for investors. Can be a 10 bagger here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: