Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech  (Read 131783 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:36:50 PM

ok, dev it is time for a exchange.... any update here? as you believe my service didn't add any value then i also cannot recomment this coin to Yobit. Why should I? This coin is marked as a RED flag as you didn't keep your agreement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 08:47:47 PM

ok, dev it is time for a exchange.... any update here? as you believe my service didn't add any value then i also cannot recomment this coin to Yobit. Why should I? This coin is marked as a RED flag as you didn't keep your agreement.

can you give us a little feedback for those not in the know. what service did you offer sir?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:07:37 PM

can you give us a little feedback for those not in the know. what service did you offer sir?

No Smiley i have just put this coin in the avoid list as when dev cannot keep his promise and try to find all type of excusses to not fourfill the payment then the picture is more then clear for me.

I wll mark his users too with a negative trust unless he complete his obligation.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:12:31 PM

No Smiley i have just put this coin in the avoid list as when dev cannot keep his promise and try to find all type of excusses to not fourfill the payment then the picture is more then clear for me.

I wll mark his users too with a negative trust unless he complete his obligation.

i would love to have negative trust for holding a "scam" coin.

could get a boomerang which hits your multiple accounts and coins.
you can start holding your word on frdc, and then deliever some things on your other coins.
burzuks6

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:19:10 PM

I dont think this is the way to go man... negative trust for what?
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:19:28 PM

you can start holding your word on frdc, and then deliever some things on your other coins.
placebo, what service did you offer? How can value be measured at this point? Why would any legit dev be worried about a coin being on yobit?
the picture is very clear, you are a troll.
So yes please avoid this forum...
and crawl back under your rock.
btw your negative trust bullshit....I don't think mods would take too kindly with you threatening to blackmail devs and community with negative trust for users. (wtf is a user anyway)
edit...hope you got bounty as rules were to keep sig until bounty was distributed..lol
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:43:43 PM

placebo, what service did you offer? How can value be measured at this point? Why would any legit dev be worried about a coin being on yobit?
the picture is very clear, you are a troll.
So yes please avoid this forum...
and crawl back under your rock.
btw your negative trust bullshit....I don't think mods would take too kindly with you threatening to blackmail devs and community with negative trust for users. (wtf is a user anyway)
edit...hope you got bounty as rules were to keep sig until bounty was distributed..lol

That's just it.  Placebo is a D-bag troller who tries to extort just about every coin.  What......did you not fulfill your bounty obligation and now you're getting shut out of free coins.  Go take your panhandling somewhere else.  No one believes shit you say anyway.  And you can take your Yobits and shove it up your arse.
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:46:01 PM

And i will go out on a limb here and say that you did not even participate in the ico.
zaph3t (OP)

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 09:58:39 PM

Ok since you put this for the public to know and now trying to Blackmail me with negative trust then i will tell my part of story.
This guy tried to trick me, when ico was running he PMed me telling me that vindyne8 promotion service is not good and that he can do better by
charging me 0.5 btc. It told him i cannot get you 0.5 btc for now but if he wants, he can wait until end of ico and do his promotion for BitSynq Features
since those are the most important part of the project or unless if he wants too, I can give him a bounty for the half of the 0.5 btc and then the other half after
ico ends. Then few days later he replied back "let do it" and i said ok, then you will need to update me on your work before i can pay you.
I never got any updates on his promotion from him he never PM me back on where he is doing his promotion or how the promotion is going, until the ico ended he
then PM me and asking about his payment and i told him, i dont mind paying you but please show me some proof that you did your part of promotion because I did
not see anything of you promoting BitSynq somewhere and then he replied back with some tweet links which i know i tweets from other people and only tweet from him is
the one that he is also part of the twitter bounty like everyone else.
I was still going to send him some donation just like that as i know he just wanted to trick me and i dont do stuff like that. I dont take advantage on anyone if you
keep your word on the work you said you will do, then I will keep my word on the payment we agreed on. Also for blasting someone else service like vindyne8 to fool me, that not the way to go.

Between, BitSynq will get on Exchanges we dont need your help for that.

Zaphet

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:01:17 PM

If there is someone else who want to sell at or even under ICO price, please PM me. Smiley
Patriarch

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:10:21 PM

Ok since you put this for the public to know and now trying to Blackmail me with negative trust then i will tell my part of story.
This guy tried to trick me, when ico was running he PMed me telling me that vindyne8 promotion service is not good and that he can do better by
charging me 0.5 btc. It told him i cannot get you 0.5 btc for now but if he wants, he can wait until end of ico and do his promotion for BitSynq Features
since those are the most important part of the project or unless if he wants too, I can give him a bounty for the half of the 0.5 btc and then the other half after
ico ends. Then few days later he replied back "let do it" and i said ok, then you will need to update me on your work before i can pay you.
I never got any updates on his promotion from him he never PM me back on where he is doing his promotion or how the promotion is going, until the ico ended he
then PM me and asking about his payment and i told him, i dont mind paying you but please show me some proof that you did your part of promotion because I did
not see anything of you promoting BitSynq somewhere and then he replied back with some tweet links which i know i tweets from other people and only tweet from him is
I was still going to send him some donation just like that as i know he just wanted to trick me and i dont do stuff like that. I dont take advantage on anyone if you
keep your word on the work you said you will do, then I will keep my word on the payment we agreed on. Also for blasting someone else service like vindyne8 to fool me, that not the way to go.

Zaphet

Boom!! always two sides to every story.!

BitSynq to the moon.!
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:15:16 PM

same old placebo hype, fud, hype fud. big flipflop clownshoe.
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:17:51 PM

If there is someone else who want to sell at or even under ICO price, please PM me. Smiley

Im gonna guess placebo doesn't have any to sell you
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:19:01 PM

Zaphet

Boom!! always two sides to every story.!

BitSynq to the moon.!
actually three sides....lol
cryptolord

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:33:09 PM

Someone making a living by blackmailing others for free coin?  Roll Eyes

In Crypto We Trust
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:39:42 PM

Someone making a living by blackmailing others for free coin?  Roll Eyes
placebo a legendary here , but he's acting like a newbie .

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptolord

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:31:07 PM

Im gonna guess placebo doesn't have any to sell you

How can you guess? Grin

In Crypto We Trust
Patriarch

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:46:48 AM

Translation updated, when will we receive our coins?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:43:48 AM

still having some concerned dev? don't worry as soon as this coin touch all major exchange we will determine how your project work as many people keep dropping to check this coin i think having a trading site will give more life from here good luck and just continue buddy. thanks for sharing this to us.
anarchrist

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:36:44 AM

still having some concerned dev? don't worry as soon as this coin touch all major exchange we will determine how your project work as many people keep dropping to check this coin i think having a trading site will give more life from here good luck and just continue buddy. thanks for sharing this to us.

yeah an exchange would do wonders for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: