Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?  (Read 29468 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:27:38 PM

its impossible bro..   Cheesy i have 0.01 thats mean i can buy 1 home xD CMIIW

Might happen, but i don't think you will be the same at that time or you may don't exist as well, because that big change is probably not going to occur in one night that we close our eyes and open them at morning and there we go! all rich in a night!
Maybe you can just suggest to them that continue to save until the price low, if you can trade it in fiat much earning while waiting is good , I hope we still a live if it's happen.
Theoretically speaking, that is not going to happen since it would obviously ruin the world's economy if ever a single bitcoin is worth a million USD.
Every other thing in the world would rise in value / cost as well, the non-bitcoin users will be ruined and be left poor when bitcoin will be priced for 1M dollars.
It is not the fact that the cost of every other things are depended on the price of bitcoin, you can notice that whenever the price of bitcoin increases or decreases the price of other things remain the same, keep in mind that none of the currency have the ability to make any thing higher in price but it is only the currency which fluctuates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:26:13 AM

I would probably cash in a lot of my bitcoin if it rose that high. I don't think that will happen any time in the near future, if ever. I would be glad if it went up to $10,000.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Qwitty

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

TUX Exchange - NEW- Try IT!!

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:05:56 AM

Direct opposite of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438622.0

If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?

I personally would sell maybe 0.00001 BTC (about $10 if I'm not mistaken).

I don't think that would ever happend, maybe, but it's very unlikely. If that happens suddenly, probably I sell all, like all owners of Bitcoins, which would make the price decrease Tongue
But if that goes slowly, I will sell the half and the other half save it, because with such popularity The price will continue to increase.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:13:47 AM

id be very happy.. will have early retirement then..  Smiley
Retire on work ? hehe same i will sign early retirement for my work well i love my job where i earn 500$ a month thay good for me to support my self and if bitcoin will rose into that for sure i will invesy half of my money on banks and build some business store
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:23:46 AM

If that happens,then ill just sell my bitcoins and start living a peaceful happy life. when all bitcoins are mined, then bitcoin prices may rise very high. i hope it would take 4 or 5 years for the rest of bitcoin to be mined.
swisswatch

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:35:10 AM

I will sell my 100 btc and, it will be 100M usd, but this is just a dream.  Grin  The realistic price is 1k, 1 m is impossible, 1m japanese yen is possible.(10k usd)

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:42:23 PM

There is no doubt that everyone will sell all their coins if they see that high price of bitcoin in future but I really doubt that it will ever happen as it is like dreaming with an open eyes.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:04:12 PM

There is no doubt that everyone will sell all their coins if they see that high price of bitcoin in future but I really doubt that it will ever happen as it is like dreaming with an open eyes.
i guess before reached $1m, all bitcoin user have started to sell their coins I bet even when the price touched $ 1,000, the seller lists the coins in the market is greater than the purchase bitcoin.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:08:52 PM

i guess before reached $1m, all bitcoin user have started to sell their coins I bet even when the price touched $ 1,000, the seller lists the coins in the market is greater than the purchase bitcoin.

Yeah people lack patience and no one will prefer to hold their coins that long till it reaches to the price of $1m, everyone will start selling their coins when it crosses 4 digit price.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:11:16 PM

Exactly, because everyone is waiting for selling their coins when the price goes up so if they see a price of $1k they would probably sell them having the thought that it might fall again.
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:33:41 PM

Op you said that you gonna sell only 10$ worth of bitcoin but I would rather sell most of my bitcoins and take that huge profit because all my bitcoin would be brought or colleted when the price is really very less,so I would take the opportunity and take that profit.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:40:37 PM

Exactly, because everyone is waiting for selling their coins when the price goes up so if they see a price of $1k they would probably sell them having the thought that it might fall again.

Yes and if it reaches there then most of the users will prefer to sell their coins in order to make profits and eventually it will crash the price of bitcoins again and after that it may take some time to rise again.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:03:15 PM

Yes and if it reaches there then most of the users will prefer to sell their coins in order to make profits and eventually it will crash the price of bitcoins again and after that it may take some time to rise again.

If I will have a debit card of bitcoin then I will not sell my bitcoins at that time and will spend bitcoins directly from my debit card for buying things as I will not have to pay any tax to the government for getting that much fiat and I will not have to pay high fees to the banks for keeping them in banks.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:23:11 PM

I would try to not to wake up Smiley
but if btc costs 1 mil usd imagine how much a loaf of bread would be? 10.000 usd?
we may also live in a postapocaliptic world by the time bitcoin costs 1 mil usd or usd collapses so much that 1 mil is worth nothing
careful waht you wish for ...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 06:44:50 PM

sell some
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:54:31 PM

but if btc costs 1 mil usd imagine how much a loaf of bread would be? 10.000 usd?
we may also live in a postapocaliptic world by the time bitcoin costs 1 mil usd or usd collapses so much that 1 mil is worth nothing
I had heard, people made similar type of predictions when they were discussing about "will bitcoin hit $100".
When world wide people realize the true potential of bitcoin, we can see bitcoin prices will be flying around one million dollar price levels.
Vistman

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:27:41 PM

Not necessary. The US dollar does not have to devalue for the bitcoin price to rise. The bitcoin price will rise much faster than inflation.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:48:06 PM

$1m per bitcoin will never happen i guess, the most we can expect is $10k per bitcoin. i would sell all my coins.
haankoammu

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:51:21 PM

I would sell few bitcents..  Wink Seriously speaking though I don't think this is as much as a delusion as some people here think, There was a time when BTC was worth a cent or so, I realize it's not something you should hold your breath waiting for but it's not impossible as well.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:11:59 PM

If bitcoin reach such ammount i would sell all my portfolio and i do believe i would retire from work and rest the last days of my life with those money, traveling as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: