Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 10537 times)
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:57:58 AM

Main post updated with Team members info.

any actual links or just 3 random names and some sites?
maybe some linked-in accounts, or ANY way to prove they exist?

btw, escrow dont mean shit, seb has escrowed about 5 scams in the last 6 months ONLY because the dev lied, NOT because he is bad escrow.

i have my popcorn for this one thats for sure Wink
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:22:30 AM

btw, escrow dont mean shit, seb has escrowed about 5 scams in the last 6 months ONLY because the dev lied, NOT because he is bad escrow.

50 Btc is a good amount for a get away,any facebook accounts of all of this guy that can prove that they do exist anybody can create a randown name and it's very pricey for a randown name ..
And we have no prove that this coin is not going to be a pump and dump coin too

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:22:43 AM

50 Btc is a good amount for a get away,any facebook accounts of all of this guy that can prove that they do exist anybody can create a randown name and it's very pricey for a randown name ..

So you guys saying that escrowed funds is not as good as what we think? Well If not then Kaselit should picture of himself with a tag that saying his Kaselit. Is that enough as a proof that he's legit?
Byte16

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:39:20 AM

If you really hope for 50 BTC in 2 weeks, you need good marketing.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:51:45 AM

If you really hope for 50 BTC in 2 weeks, you need good marketing.
it is really not that easy better yet the community also needs to help promoting this for the project
to prosper 50 btc is a huge amount advertising and good comments is needed to gain more support
and for this project to and move forward.
AleScamHole

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:34:36 AM

So you guys saying that escrowed funds is not as good as what we think? Well If not then Kaselit should picture of himself with a tag that saying his Kaselit. Is that enough as a proof that he's legit?

no no, seb is the MOST TRUSTED escrow on this forum. (imo), but you have to understand that an escrow dosen't mean that the "dev" of the project wont fulfill the minimum requirements to get the funds released (requirements HE makes by the way which is lol in itself if you think about it), and then just stop doing anything once the funds are released.
in that situation (a few in last months), the escrow did NOTHING wrong, they fulfilled their part fully. but the DEV just said thank you bye after release.
do you see what im saying? haha so ya escrow dont mean shit lol

but tbh they wont get 50btc anywayz so it wont matter Grin
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

It's hard to take you seriously when most of your posting history seems to be you trying to manipulate people into dumping/selling you their RaiBlocks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=587844;sa=showPosts;start=200

And I took a look at your lead developer's github http://github.com/isghe and it's mainly forked repositories and a few pull request to fix typos. The only thing of substance is a sudoku solver. Is there any other publicly available work to show you guys are capable of doing anything more than just forking RaiBlocks?

I mean you're asking people to give you 50 BTC just to put together the ICO. It's that much hard work for the three of you?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 09:57:42 AM

It's hard to take you seriously when most of your posting history seems to be you trying to manipulate people into dumping/selling you their RaiBlocks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=587844;sa=showPosts;start=200

And I took a look at your lead developer's github http://github.com/isghe and it's mainly forked repositories and a few pull request to fix typos. The only thing of substance is a sudoku solver. Is there any other publicly available work to show you guys are capable of doing anything more than just forking RaiBlocks?

I mean you're asking people to give you 50 BTC just to put together the ICO. It's that much hard work for the three of you?

You are talking about when Mrai was out of the boom in the April? You just want FUD. Maybe because you "take" what it's fine to you to FUD, nothing more.

I don't care about Mrai and "booms". I'm a potential investor asking you some questions. If all you can do is dismiss them as FUD then that tells me all I need to know here.

OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 10:02:23 AM

These are my main questions. Why do you need the equivalent of 30 thousand dollars just to fork RaiBlocks and set up some nodes before staging an ICO and is there any other publicly available work from the lead developer?

AleScamHole

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:50:22 PM

UPDATE for RaiBlocks holders:

If you invest in this BCO, you'll be able to swap your RaiBlocks in the next ICO.

If you are going to swap Mrai further, you should deposit some BTC in this BCO.

If you DON'T invest in this BCO, you won't be able to swap your RaiBlocks further.

you are a scamming piece of crap

INVEST AND LOSE YOUR MONEY

HOWS THAT REPORTING EVERYONE WHO ASKS a question doing you?

wow what a joke this is, a BAD ONE TOOO
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:08:37 PM

UPDATE for RaiBlocks holders:

If you invest in this BCO, you'll be able to swap your RaiBlocks in the next ICO.

If you are going to swap Mrai further, you should deposit some BTC in this BCO.

If you DON'T invest in this BCO, you won't be able to swap your RaiBlocks further.

hello i have 1 question : So if im holder i need invest to futher my raiblock coins right? : ok if i not invest what will i do? my coins will die? only investor coins you accept not all holders right? or im wrong? thank you

Byte16

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:50:28 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 06:17:30 PM by Byte16

500 satoshi per Mrai? And you can't sell Mrais for project support. That's very generous of you

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 11:31:02 PM

Thanks for the nice voices. Smiley

Regarding escrowing scam ico's in the past, I do escrowing ico's even if I wonder if they will be successfull or are in doubt about it otherwise. Reason is... I can provide some safet to potential investors by holding coins 7 days after wallets and coins are spread. Which gives the community enough time to check out a dev, the code, potential problems and such. Which would, in that case, result to me refunding every investor when the release of the coins was stopped through problems coming up.

Believe me... this is no fun, it is time intensive, refunding especially but ico's too. More than any other escrow cases. I still do it because there are many potential victims involved so I can try to help stopping a scam.

Of course it can't be seen everytime upfront, still it helped in alot of cases where investors would have been screwed for sure otherwise.

Believe me, I could use the time more productive otherwhere. Though being escrow is mostly a way to help the community for me, since scams are the pain in bitcoinworld for me.

Only a headsup. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
kellendil

Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:40:01 PM

Thanks for the nice voices. Smiley

Regarding escrowing scam ico's in the past, I do escrowing ico's even if I wonder if they will be successfull or are in doubt about it otherwise. Reason is... I can provide some safet to potential investors by holding coins 7 days after wallets and coins are spread. Which gives the community enough time to check out a dev, the code, potential problems and such. Which would, in that case, result to me refunding every investor when the release of the coins was stopped through problems coming up.

Believe me... this is no fun, it is time intensive, refunding especially but ico's too. More than any other escrow cases. I still do it because there are many potential victims involved so I can try to help stopping a scam.

Of course it can't be seen everytime upfront, still it helped in alot of cases where investors would have been screwed for sure otherwise.

Believe me, I could use the time more productive otherwhere. Though being escrow is mostly a way to help the community for me, since scams are the pain in bitcoinworld for me.

Only a headsup. Smiley

yes thanks sebastian he is a very careful escrow and he does it for free  Smiley
BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:05:12 AM

How much total coin supply?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:40:23 AM

FAQ

1) Why should i invest on Democracy BCO?

Because Democracy is a new concept of blockchain that remove miners and allow almost instant transaction at 0 fee. All of that while keeping the lightest blockchain possible.

2) Why is it called Democracy?

Because no miner will force you to set an higher fee, no fee wall are possible. Power to the people, democracy for the people.

3) What is the BCO?

BCO is a Boost Coin Offering, we collect funds to start development of the coin, which starts from a death line of RaiBlocks project. Mostly of the code is already written, but we can correct some bugs and improve it with features.

Investing on BCO give you a 100% bonus on your bitcoin deposit and allow you to deposit RaiBlocks for swapping in the next stage (ICO).

4) What if BCO doesn't get enough funds?

We placed a threshold of 50BTC to start the development. The funds are kept secure in escrow address and you'll be 100% refunded if we don't reach the threshold.

5) What is the difference between BCO and ICO?

BCO allow us to support the project for a short-medium time. ICO will allow us to ensure a long time support.

6) What is Democracy useful for?

Democracy is the best choice when you have to send a value in the shortest time possible, some examples: payment news, online game deposit, games workshops, instant online services, etc...

7) Will you provide services for Democracy?

We'll allow trading Democracy coin on a dedicated exchange after the release and we are planning to develop some useful dedicated services. All of that after the next stage, the ICO
nicely done to promote info. hope this bco will make some good results. good luck sir,.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:08:22 PM

This is clearly totally risky,..I think for what happen to railblocks will be the same happen here,..And your minimum for swapping is 0.05 btc, isn't its more like a registration before the individuals become a part of this project.  I'm not gonna participate,  Lips sealed
aioc

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:35:31 PM

Risky no fee no miners it's 100% premine, the old mrai are totally free and this coin wants to cashout in two ways via Bco and Ico  two ways to make a profit it's like hitting two birds with one stone totally different from the one we had the exact opposite..

Let's compare the dev of old mrai is very generous and this Kaselit is profit driven ..

aioc

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:53:16 PM

Risky no fee no miners it's 100% premine, the old mrai are totally free and this coin wants to cashout in two ways via Bco and Ico  two ways to make a profit it's like hitting two birds with one stone totally different from the one we had the exact opposite..

Let's compare the dev of old mrai is very generous and this Kaselit is profit driven ..

Sounds like the people you have seen in your life work for free and eat air. Well done, provide me that kind of workers Wink

However feel free to continue to use RaiBlocks, maybe in 2050 someone will release an update.

I'm leading a business substainable project, that's how life works.

I don't care the old Mrai it's just they how you plan make a huge profit from this,I have never seen a BCO and Ico thing on all the coins listed here..

You are leading a sustainable business that can make you huge profit for your whole lifetime out of people's pocket
you are indeed a greedy profit driven individual.. 

PapillonV

Activity: 593

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

I announce the end of Democracy coin.

I know that there are about 10 days left to the end of BCO but till now I collected only 0.5BTC from one investor and saw nothing for days.

I'm not motivated to continue this project. Hope you understand.

In my point of view things go well if start well, this one hasn't started well so I'm leaving.

The investor will be refunded, I'll alert the escrow.
Very sad to hear this, but you can understand. Good luck in new projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: