Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 04:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new in Bitcoin, how to provide services?  (Read 1036 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:21:03 PM

I just signed up on Bitcointalk I read some articles about Bitcoin.
But I do not yet understand some things, I create a wallet in xapo and I have a Bitcoin address, but I do not understand how transactions go, it is instantaneous?
So if I understand correctly, there are no transaction limits? I can send 1satoshi if I want?
I would like to know if there are some ways to earn Bitcoins by doing some tasks, that's why I post in this section.
ofcourse yes you can, but the fee is higher than your send, i suggest you to earn bitcoin from faucet, just for know how bitcoin work, hohw the transaction made etc.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:02:33 PM

I don't think there's any use to send another user less than $0.01 and no wallet/payment processor that allows less than 1 cent but still Xapo has a limit of 55 satoshis and I don't think if you send such a small transaction, it would be confirmed soon. Miners don't even earn profit from such transactions.
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:51:06 PM

Faucets are OK at the beginning but after some time, you'll reliaze that they're actually waste of time.
I guess the best option is getting experienced in the forum and applying for a signature campign.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:11:09 AM

I just signed up on Bitcointalk I read some articles about Bitcoin.
But I do not yet understand some things, I create a wallet in xapo and I have a Bitcoin address, but I do not understand how transactions go, it is instantaneous?
So if I understand correctly, there are no transaction limits? I can send 1satoshi if I want?
I would like to know if there are some ways to earn Bitcoins by doing some tasks, that's why I post in this section.

Yes you can send 1satoshi if you want, but it will takes so long to get confirmed, haha. There are many ways to earn bitcoins, the popular one on this forum is signature campaign.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:58:45 AM

this information maybe answer you questions https://bitcoin.org/en/how-it-works , yeah bitcoin transactions is instant

Yeah you can send bitcoin without limits. For send 1 sats i never try this, but in my opinion wallet services have a limit to send bitcoin, which will usually be more than 1 sats.

You can go to this section maybe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:09:25 PM

First of all if you are totally new to bitcoin then join faucetbox at there start to earn some satoshi at faucets and test different transactions, and when your rank is increased at here then join some signature campaigns also, slowly and gradually you will learn all about it.
Faucets are low paying and faucetbox sends bits when you accumulate over 0.0001-0.00015 BTC (if I am not wrong) and with faucets you can earn 100-200 satoshis at a time which is a torture for newbies too.

@OP: You can try bitfortip or get-paid.com to start earning bitcoins. You can get paid anywhere from 0.0002-0.0005 on bitfortip and $0.05-0.5 on get-paid.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:03:23 PM

Here in bitcointalk.org you can earn by singing up for an accoount and  make it rank up and you can join on a sig campaign then sig camppaign will pay you on every post you made

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:47:34 PM

You can not send 1 satoshi or below minimum fee. it will turn into dust.. better to send bitcoin in high amount i think 50k sat is enough to transfer in other wallet..
If you want to earn many task that you can find in services section and also altcoin section..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: