Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to become Rich you need to Put Higher bets  (Read 19679 times)
SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:33:52 PM

Mate betting higher won't make you automatically richer overnight because your wins will depend massively on your luck and luck is not a constant element. I have read about a lot of professional gamblers who have hit very bad losing streaks and if not for their sponsorships for promoting different companies they would have been long broke. This has happened especially with pro poker players who play huge amounts of hands every day and where the variation is the highest. Betting more money on more confident picks is kinda reasonable but betting high on every single bet just to try your luck is a suicide mission.
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:50:46 PM

it's true, if you end up with a win. but if you end up with losing you would be poor.

in fact if you have a strategy and a good knowledge in gambling, you can start with small bets to become rich.

Small bets can never get you anywhere, because what you will win, you will loose that next time. so i think gambling should be played for fun not for becoming rich. I read the comments above some people made with logic and i realized that gambling couldn't make you rich but will make you addicted. If you won today you will play again to gain more, but at the end you will have nothing in your hand. so leave this thing for enjoyment, not for money.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:51:01 PM

Mate betting higher won't make you automatically richer overnight because your wins will depend massively on your luck and luck is not a constant element. I have read about a lot of professional gamblers who have hit very bad losing streaks and if not for their sponsorships for promoting different companies they would have been long broke. This has happened especially with pro poker players who play huge amounts of hands every day and where the variation is the highest. Betting more money on more confident picks is kinda reasonable but betting high on every single bet just to try your luck is a suicide mission.
Exactly to become productive if we put high chance means an end of the day we become beggars. Yes in gambling it is not that much easy to become rich. Only those who are well trained in this gambling and those who have good knowledge on this gambling only they can make some money rest of all depend on luck only.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:56:32 PM

high bets can get yo a high payment, but smalls bets can give you more chances, so maybe you won't win anything in 20 plays, but in 1000 there's a chance XD
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:21:04 PM

Can not agree more. I think betting high stakes on confident sports / bets is a nice idea but just blindly increasing minimum bet ( like for example you do 0.001 btc base bet and 0.1 btc bankroll with martingale ) then u will survive max 1 hour Sad
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:23:20 PM

Partly this is true the only downside is that if you are doing this you will also lose more money when you are losing.
With small bets you can also become right its all about your gambling strategy and luck.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:37:23 PM

Is it really true that if someone want to earn big from gambling he need to make a higher bets? Yes he can also loose but if he is lucky enough he can earn big amounts too. People can not make profits with lower bet amounts like .05 etc. you need a higher amounts bets.

The first thing which you have to keep in mind is that gambling is not a source to get your income from, but gambling is a way to get entertainment and fun in the busy life, so we do not to bet higher as we have to manage only that amount which is our budget for entertainment.
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:53:04 PM

Of course ! You need to put higher bets if you want bacome a rich person , is not the same whent you put 1 btc in a bet or to put 2 btc ! The amount of winning is the double. So if you are lucky put all your many in one bet and you can get rich Cheesy
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:18:02 PM

I tried that before. Where I bet 1 BTC because I had a 99% win rate and I think after 5 rolls I ended up losing that BTC and only made 0.05BTC profit.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:18:55 AM

If you put higher bets at gambling you can profit high or lost ,I reccommend you to try safe betting and not to put all of your bitcoin to a single bet cause it can wreck your life.did you think what if you lost your bitcoin by that bet.its kinda sad ?? Right

HAHA! You were right. don't bet all your bitcoin in just one game. This is the fastest way for you to lose all of your bitcoin. But If you win, Your the lucky one.  Grin But always think before you click.
Stake / bet higher amounts doesn't mean could make us earn profit easier .
It just worth of the stake we put, higher amount higher potential winning but don't forget higher risk too.
I will never do the same mistake again, I have ever bet 1 bitcoin at 1.1 multiplier dice and lost it in just first try!

definitely right! don't put all your money in high risk. Make a bet but just a little. don't abuse your money and yourself doing it for you to not become addicted in gambling. Higher bet makes higher profit but this is also the reverse of losing the amount of what you bet.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:21:26 AM

but you could also lose everything you got Cheesy How should that manage you to get rich to get everything in you own Cheesy
Maybe u win Smiley Maybe not Wink

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:48:48 AM

but you could also lose everything you got Cheesy How should that manage you to get rich to get everything in you own Cheesy
Maybe u win Smiley Maybe not Wink
Yes in gambling winning percentage is very low but a loosing interest is very high so in this situation if you bet high and if you lose that bet means what you will do in a single bet you lost everything so better play with safe bet means small bet. Nad more importantly in gambling making money is not easy so just play it for fun.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:25:45 AM

When people gamble with higher bets means that they are rich already, aren't they?
Become rich from gambling is not depend on the amount you bet, but depends on your luck imo. You can become rich with a small bet as well if you are lucky enough.
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:39:38 AM

When people gamble with higher bets means that they are rich already, aren't they?
Become rich from gambling is not depend on the amount you bet, but depends on your luck imo. You can become rich with a small bet as well if you are lucky enough.

If you bet in gambling and you win and become rich. I absolutely sure, that money you won will expense in not so important thing. It will exhausted in just a sec. So  I suggest if you win in gamble and become rich, you put it all in your bank account in a long time, I think in 1 year or more than that because in my knowledge about money that doesn't came from worked will quickly exhaust.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:45:18 AM

It's not about how much was staked, it's more about winning. If you keep on betting on a loosing team then in a month or less you'll be begging for food in the streets. Being a smart gambler is much better than being a high roller if you can be both smart gambler and high roller that would be a good combination.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:56:14 AM

You could in theory gamble up from some 200 Satoshi staying faucet fund, all in and in multiple times in a row and gamble up to a huge bankroll. But the chances of this happening are miniscule.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:28:53 AM

Same  applies with investing, the higher the risk the higher the gain.  If you invest a lower amount it will earn little.  Same as when you put money in the bank, the interest that it will earn is low.  But in gambling, you can win or lose and if you lose, have some guts to say goodbye to your money.
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:30:20 AM

Is it really true that if someone want to earn big from gambling he need to make a higher bets? Yes he can also loose but if he is lucky enough he can earn big amounts too. People can not make profits with lower bet amounts like .05 etc. you need a higher amounts bets.

Depends on how you define low and high bets. If by low you mean dust bets then of course you won't be rich with those. But by having small bets and winning over time lot's of those you can make something. It's obvious that the higher amount you risk the higher are the profits but same goes with losses.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:37:13 AM

it can be a reason though.
but it's luck game.
can we control it??? Cheesy
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:43:34 AM

Maybe you can learn big with higher bets, but you can also lose big. Not to mention that not everyone has huge bankroll to make high bets. I still think key to earning money is having lot of patience, not dreaming about winning 100x of your bankroll over night, but to make out strategy for long time terms, month or longer.

Don't take it serious when it comes in gambling. Because the more you bet the more chances of loosing. yes you can win but not all the time that your luck is always there. be wise enough when doing this kind of game because there is always a money involve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: