Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to become Rich you need to Put Higher bets  (Read 19679 times)
Promise2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:20:15 AM

In my mind, what you need is LUCK i/o a Higher bets  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:49:53 AM

What a stupid title for a thread ! Why don't you sell your house or possessions and put all the money on one bet.
There just a some people when things can won easy from gambling, All in "YOLO" But without think for risky on this game. Realy wrong way ever, if have some mind set like this.
I guess there is nothing wrong with the title of the tread, but I think it is something that is already known by everyone. bet in a very large amount in one betting is bia make you rich in a short time, especially if you're risking your house for it, but if you lose, perhaps it will be the end for you, and I think you'd be losing my mind if she lost all bets
no no no i will never suggest any one to bit for your house, it is not a wise decision, it is really very risky, you should always bit as much as you can bear and afford, but you should never bit beyond your limit which can really effect you badly.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:55:59 AM

What a stupid title for a thread ! Why don't you sell your house or possessions and put all the money on one bet.
There just a some people when things can won easy from gambling, All in "YOLO" But without think for risky on this game. Realy wrong way ever, if have some mind set like this.
I guess there is nothing wrong with the title of the tread, but I think it is something that is already known by everyone. bet in a very large amount in one betting is bia make you rich in a short time, especially if you're risking your house for it, but if you lose, perhaps it will be the end for you, and I think you'd be losing my mind if she lost all bets
no no no i will never suggest any one to bit for your house, it is not a wise decision, it is really very risky, you should always bit as much as you can bear and afford, but you should never bit beyond your limit which can really effect you badly.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:04:53 AM

Yes indeed could become rich with a big bet but if lucky, if we are lucky we will lose a lot of bets. Big or small bets do not affect the victory in gambling. Although the stakes in large amounts can benefit greatly, but it can not be uncertain and depends on luck, it was a big risk and is usually done by people who have big capital.

you hit it right there! big or small bets do not affect the victory in gambling. This is really what pro gamblers are doing. They are not so concerned about the amount of bets they are betting.. What they do is just follow thier pre-planned bets and they just move the decimal numbers of their bankroll to the left.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

Is it really true that if someone want to earn big from gambling he need to make a higher bets? Yes he can also loose but if he is lucky enough he can earn big amounts too. People can not make profits with lower bet amounts like .05 etc. you need a higher amounts bets.

Well, i think it is true, because one thing is clear, if you do big bet, and suddenly you win so its mean you gain a BIGGEST amount, and everyone is here who play gambling he has a dream to get a big amount, but it is only a dream, and dream never come true. Actually i am not a in a list to do big bet, Personally i am telling you, i am afraid that if i lose my amount,so what can i do? So i am happy with my small bets in gambling and i never want to take a high risk.   
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:16:16 PM

Imagine betting with 1000 sats per round. Hitting high multipliers like 10x wouldn't get you that much. But if you bet with a larger amount of money, 10x would definitely make you earn a lot of money. I agree that people that does high bets are the ones who are earning the most in gambling sites because hitting a high multiplier to them is like hitting the jackpot.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:45:45 PM

I disagree in this "to become rich you need to put higher bets", really? I think the right phrase would be "to become rich you need to put higher efforts and dedication when you have a job". Putting higher bets don't have the assurance that you'll be rich after, because everyday is not Christmas that have giveaways. You can't win in gambling every time you do it even you put a higher bet on it. Maybe you're winning in the start but it's just because the house just want you to be addicted to it and spend more money on it no matter what, so putting higher bets won't make you rich I assure you that. It would just put you on a cliff that full of debts.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:50:28 PM

I will disagree with you that you can win bigger amount of money with smaller bets. You by yourself said that in gambling it is impossible to win all the times. You can not become rich as player because your final destination always will be gambling platform to make much more. Having a successful start with smaller bets surely will end somewhere at early stages to destroy your journey of becoming rich. Bigger or smaller bets you can not become rich this is my opinion.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:59:00 PM

I will disagree with you that you can win bigger amount of money with smaller bets. You by yourself said that in gambling it is impossible to win all the times. You can not become rich as player because your final destination always will be gambling platform to make much more. Having a successful start with smaller bets surely will end somewhere at early stages to destroy your journey of becoming rich. Bigger or smaller bets you can not become rich this is my opinion.

It also depends how much luck he had, if indeed he has a very large fortune. Then I believed that everything he's talking about would be true, but it only survives in a few moments when he played in a way that greedy
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:11:36 PM

Is it really true that if someone want to earn big from gambling he need to make a higher bets? Yes he can also loose but if he is lucky enough he can earn big amounts too. People can not make profits with lower bet amounts like .05 etc. you need a higher amounts bets.
Yes if you really want to become rich in gambling you need to bet big from gambling because so that you can win big too but if you lose straight it can be result of becoming poor agian because of gambling sad bad true big amounts can make as richer but big amount sometimes make us poor.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:24:03 PM

i don't think so with this, because if we make high bets no guarantee that we can win higher amount of money, we only have two option, win or loss. and if we don't have good luck on the games, then we can just get loss for the games and we can regret it for what we have done in the games. so better play gambling with only money that you are ready to get loss.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:56:10 PM

Good day to you sir!.. for me higher amount for bets wont make you rich but if you're bets are small or medium but the sad part is you will win small amount of money if you have luck with you start from smaller bet to obtain much knowledge in gambling then if you got a higher luck with higher knowledge in gambling you will be winning much money and you won't even loose large amount of money for that you will be wise in gambling and you will earn more money be rich at the same time being a veteran at gambling that's my opinion and that's how i manage to obtain money starting from small then getting bigger try it.. Cheesy
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:16:06 PM

There is no guarantee that you will win if you put higher bets, that's need very good luck, otherwise you will lose your hard earned money in some seconds. Gambling is not predictable.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:04:41 AM

You can put high bets , gambling with high amounts, and losing. Thats possible as well. So, in my opinion, its better and safest to gambler just for fun and with small amounts.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:08:00 AM

yeah in order to do such risky things you need to be really lucky because otherwise you would lose huge money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:12:11 AM

yeah in order to do such risky things you need to be really lucky because otherwise you would lose huge money

Luck is indeed the benchmark of the profits of a person, but I never agreed with luck is the start of good things for you guys. I think luck is one of the things that has advantages for you, because luck is something a good strategy.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:26:03 AM

Luck is indeed the benchmark of the profits of a person, but I never agreed with luck is the start of good things for you guys. I think luck is one of the things that has advantages for you, because luck is something a good strategy.

Happiness is associated only with gambling. Just the job will always be associated with remuneration.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:35:19 AM

There is no guarantee that you will win if you put higher bets, that's need very good luck, otherwise you will lose your hard earned money in some seconds. Gambling is not predictable.

That is correct. If you choose higher bet than in faster way can lose all your money in gambling than making because without luck, we can't win money and no one knows whether they can win on that particular day until they play the games. So it is not a good idea to bet higher amount just to make fast money. Don't ever gamble to make money, just play for fun and enjoy the games.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:57:03 AM

That is correct. If you choose higher bet than in faster way can lose all your money in gambling than making because without luck, we can't win money and no one knows whether they can win on that particular day until they play the games. So it is not a good idea to bet higher amount just to make fast money. Don't ever gamble to make money, just play for fun and enjoy the games.

this is true, when gambling many people only thought of how to make profit, how to win back the money, they dont realize with a bigger bet, you are going to lose your money quicker, so there are no such thing become rich from gambling, there is only less than 1% of gambler that become rich in gambling, so gamble for fun dont gamble for profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:13:48 AM

0.05 is little big you can also do 0.1 martingale which is so risky i saw a guy won like 50 btc by doing this and some other 1 btc bet low payout he made some and he already withdraw it after he made some profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: