Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to become Rich you need to Put Higher bets  (Read 19679 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:37:28 PM

I don't think so that just putting higher bets will make you rich, there is no assurance to help you successful with that method because the opposite side has more possibility to happen which is losing. I'd rather go with smart play as long as you I  have a high bank roll.
Putting higher bets will actually made you rich if you are lucky enough to sustain for too long but as you said chances of lossing is still there since its normal on gambling that you could able to loose. Playing safe is recommended rather than rushing up to yourself to become rich because unexpected circumtances do really happens anytime instead of becoming rich you will surely become poor instantly.
Yeah, but only if you can guarantee you will win, I know myself that I can make a big bet but I cannot risk my savings just to be rich in gambling as there's no certain here. All of us are subject to losing therefore although it's lucrative for some gamblers but for me I would not follow them.
Instead of risking our savings for a chance to become rich quick it is better to just take the longer but safer road of saving and investing, if you do this diligently then after years of dedication you will see the positive results you can get.

I agree, hard earned money are more harder to lose because we know the sacrifice we did to it. But easy earned money like gambling disappears easily because we think we can win in gambling again once our money is all wasted from useless things.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 12:44:31 PM

High bets also means going broke faster. Imagine you have mad luck and clean out your bank account ? That would be bad and pretty stupid too. Let us hope noone has addiction that bad. I do not recommend high bets unless it is one or two bets once off every now and again and you can afford to accept the loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 02:11:37 PM

High bets also means going broke faster. Imagine you have mad luck and clean out your bank account ? That would be bad and pretty stupid too. Let us hope noone has addiction that bad. I do not recommend high bets unless it is one or two bets once off every now and again and you can afford to accept the loss.

I think the suggestion would have little to no effect to those who already succumb to their greed.  You will only have a heated argument with them if you push it.
We all know that gambling is a double edge sword.  It can give you earning the same way it can take out all your living.  If a guy need to bet a high stake, then do it in one shot.  After that, win or lose, quit the game and play another time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:32:36 PM

This is not true in my eyes because gambling is not safe and you cannot really getting rich form it even with higher bets its very difficult, most of the times its not possible!!

Higher bet means faster way of losing money not a faster way of earning money in gambling. If anyone wants to become a rich then should find a suitable business to work hard and gambling is not the way to it. You can spend your money in gambling but can't earn it.

Rich isnt a goal at gambling activity since it is very difficult to reach. And with bet amounts, every person has different financial background. People with a good salary at his daily job tend to bet with higher amounts to have fun at gambling while the other one will bet with small amounts and can enjoy the game. The disaster will come when someone impose gamble beyond their means.
It is right that we should not dream of becoming rich while gambling but whenever we gamble the basic aim is of earning money and getting rich, this cannot be denied.

If we are even gambling for fun then also there is a curious heart that waits for a win, I have gambled over 20 + bitcoins on primedice with a few accounts overall and never in my life I made a bet thinking I won't win.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:23:22 PM

It is true that putting higher bets will make you WIN a lot. But if you are not that kind of rich and you want to get rich , putting higher bets will led you bankrupt because with any odds the winning percent is not 100% so betting without a strategy will make you lose.
I think it depends on what sort of gambling you are doing, suppose someone is risking money and trying his luck then they should not bet big while if someone is doing arbitrage betting or safe betting anyhow then betting big is the only go !
I would never bet big in my life even if there is 1.01 odds because there is still risk for little profit.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:50:05 PM

This is not true in my eyes because gambling is not safe and you cannot really getting rich form it even with higher bets its very difficult, most of the times its not possible!!

Higher bet means faster way of losing money not a faster way of earning money in gambling. If anyone wants to become a rich then should find a suitable business to work hard and gambling is not the way to it. You can spend your money in gambling but can't earn it.
But the logically answer would be " yes you need to place higher bets to win big ". We all know that betting higher means you will risk loosing higher but still you need to bet big or bet at higher odds to win big, high odds will just make you loose more so better is to go big, if you are fine with risk of loosing to win big.
but i will never recommend high bet in gambling,as it increase the the risk of your losing money, to me betting low can give you more and more chance to keep yourself safe from the risk of loosing money and can increase the chance of your making more money in gambling.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:06:32 PM

It defends because for me i started at a small amount to bigger amount thats my strategy. Take note if i lose consecutive i increase my bet until i achieved my target profit then i quit to play and play again tomorrow.

Do you manage to win always with that? I think if you lose by that method for sure it will hurt a lot, you will be broke for sure...Betting like that I think is almost the same as martingale and like martingale too not all the bets wins...  Smiley
Yes i always manange to win always with small amount to bigget amound i always getting profit estimated of 0.02 daily and if i don't feel that i don't want to play gambling i don't play and i have a techniques i always follow what my mind and heart say if my mind saays to stop then stop playing.
I was a risk taker back when I started gambling and I used to bet on 50.00 odds and even higher, on darts matches with around 11 legs and I used to place bet on No 180's to be hit in the match. With time I realize I was a stupid person because I just got 1 win like that and I have lost more than 200 bets. I always was very excited lol anyways now I bet on much lower odds.
Yeah darts always make my heart come to mouth. There is one difference between us though that is I always go or more 180s and you are betting on no 180s to be hit. Actually there are like 200-500 darts thrown in even the smallest matches and hence I always think there would be a lot of 180s and another thing I risk at is : Total legs , over x.x
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:15:55 PM

But the logically answer would be " yes you need to place higher bets to win big ". We all know that betting higher means you will risk loosing higher but still you need to bet big or bet at higher odds to win big, high odds will just make you loose more so better is to go big, if you are fine with risk of loosing to win big.
but i will never recommend high bet in gambling,as it increase the the risk of your losing money, to me betting low can give you more and more chance to keep yourself safe from the risk of loosing money and can increase the chance of your making more money in gambling.
Betting large amount of money is risky, but if you get lucky you could make a lot of money.(it happens rarely though lol) i think everyone should bet only the amount they can afford to lose.
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 08:43:07 PM

Betting large amount of money is risky, but if you get lucky you could make a lot of money.(it happens rarely though lol) i think everyone should bet only the amount they can afford to lose.
I believe you have to go big or go home to be rich so the higher the risk the higher the yield nothing less

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:59:53 PM

I don't think the amount invested is the key element. You can put a higher bet and make huge profit, but you can also have big losses. In my opinion, the key element is strategy, in addition it takes focus to make a good execution. I also think that investing more than you can afford to lose is a mistake, choosing the right amount to invest is part of the strategy.
viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:09:53 PM

I don't usually bet high amounts..
But when I did,oh god I earned good money lol  Grin

So,the topic makes point.

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:55:16 PM

I don't usually bet high amounts..
But when I did,oh god I earned good money lol  Grin

So,the topic makes point.

When you bet high bet, not only you always win and make a big money but you also can lose that big amount almost instantly. So then you should say OH, LOST ALL MONEY SO FAST. Gambling is a fun activity so should always bet small amount and enjoy the games and don't try to make profit from it.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:00:38 AM

If you have been to dice sites you would not say this as you could see high rollers having negative profit upto -1000BTC ,are they stupid,yes they are and why are they doing that ,it is simple because they can afford to lose that much. Most of them who rolls these kind of amount started mining from the beginning so they do have a high volume of coins to spare
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:07:24 AM

If you have been to dice sites you would not say this as you could see high rollers having negative profit upto -1000BTC ,are they stupid,yes they are and why are they doing that ,it is simple because they can afford to lose that much. Most of them who rolls these kind of amount started mining from the beginning so they do have a high volume of coins to spare

It not that they can afford to lose but those people want to easy and free money so they keep on try even though they lose every time. It called gambling addiction. Once anyone addicted to gambling then don't care about any other things except gambling. It is very dangerous thing so one should be very careful while gambling.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:39:39 AM

I don't think so that just putting higher bets will make you rich, there is no assurance to help you successful with that method because the opposite side has more possibility to happen which is losing. I'd rather go with smart play as long as you I  have a high bank roll.
Putting higher bets will actually made you rich if you are lucky enough to sustain for too long but as you said chances of lossing is still there since its normal on gambling that you could able to loose. Playing safe is recommended rather than rushing up to yourself to become rich because unexpected circumtances do really happens anytime instead of becoming rich you will surely become poor instantly.
Yeah, but only if you can guarantee you will win, I know myself that I can make a big bet but I cannot risk my savings just to be rich in gambling as there's no certain here. All of us are subject to losing therefore although it's lucrative for some gamblers but for me I would not follow them.
Instead of risking our savings for a chance to become rich quick it is better to just take the longer but safer road of saving and investing, if you do this diligently then after years of dedication you will see the positive results you can get.
Yes, for a chance to become rich we should never try to bet high as we are increasing our chance of loosing money, basically we can see that the losing percentage in gambling is always high than winning percentage, therefore we should never try to bet high just for making more money in gambling. Instead we must try with many small bet amounts.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:09:04 AM

Yes, for a chance to become rich we should never try to bet high as we are increasing our chance of loosing money, basically we can see that the losing percentage in gambling is always high than winning percentage, therefore we should never try to bet high just for making more money in gambling. Instead we must try with many small bet amounts.
i'm just optimistic about placing more small bets and try to win big for sure if placing smaller bets it will allow us to win most of the time but after we try placing bigger timing exact losing our bets but that's how gambling works and chances to win big is very small if we will keep trying it is more risky losing big than being rich if we hit some jackpot.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:59:23 PM

I agree, Not all the time gambling is great but of course some of gamblers are so lucky to hit a jackpot but betting higher amount are VERY RISKY and it is really hard to trust your money that it'll make grow when you put it in casinos. Well, it is really up to us whether to put it or not but always think twice when you bet.
Mate there are two problems with betting big, one is obviously loosing and the other one is site might scam.
For example you see betcoin.ag had some 3rd party games and someone risked his big stake and won the jackpot but betcoin denied him the jackpot. While if he had lost then no refunds.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 01:05:25 PM

I agree, Not all the time gambling is great but of course some of gamblers are so lucky to hit a jackpot but betting higher amount are VERY RISKY and it is really hard to trust your money that it'll make grow when you put it in casinos. Well, it is really up to us whether to put it or not but always think twice when you bet.
Mate there are two problems with betting big, one is obviously loosing and the other one is site might scam.
For example you see betcoin.ag had some 3rd party games and someone risked his big stake and won the jackpot but betcoin denied him the jackpot. While if he had lost then no refunds.

Very true, and people should do so research on the internet about scam casinos before depositing there.

Betting big can make you win big or make you broke in a second. Most of the times it is the latter. Betting huge amounts with small multipliers may be good but you can easily get wiped out by the house edge any second.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:42:31 PM

Very true, and people should do so research on the internet about scam casinos before depositing there.

Betting big can make you win big or make you broke in a second. Most of the times it is the latter. Betting huge amounts with small multipliers may be good but you can easily get wiped out by the house edge any second.
No matter which way will you go the chances of being busted is still there and you cant really avoid it unless if you too lucky that you could able to flee. Betting huge money on gambling could really possibly give you decent profits if you hit it correctly but if not then being broke is expected already. We should really not aim of getting rich on gambling because its really an impossible thing to happen.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:31:54 PM

I never agree to go for high value bets, it is always risky. When there will be no possibility of making fortunes from gambling and becoming rich, why we need to try unnecessarily with higher bets. If you are going for gambling with higher bets, you will become poor so quickly. For me, small bets at more than enough to have some entertainments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: