Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 2.0 on the Folly of Ethereum  (Read 574 times)
datz (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

"to survive, we must live and fly"

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

Hi guys.

Ethereum is based on my intellectual property. I could not stop the runaway freight train propagated by a journalist.

I am preparing to present the plan for Bitcoin 2.0. I have met nothing but resistance. If you know entrepreneurialism, everything about me screams success.

I would like the floor.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:31:10 PM

Is this the section you are linking(in) to?

CEO and Founder
Peercover
June 2013 – June 2015 (2 years 1 month)

Peercover presented the first use cases for cryptographically secure financial contract framework technologies. The firm received funding on its exposé in The New Scientist and the seminal work Great Chain of Numbers. On the strength of its financial offers in constructs from peer-to-peer insurance to cryptographically secure trading, Peercover publicly offered shares in accordance with SEC Regulation D and Title II of the JOBS Act.

◆ Presented novel peer-to-peer insurance model at Bitcoin 2013, San Jose conference.
◆ Recruited team and contractors.
◆ Produced API and client code for peer-to-peer insurance.
◆ Gave interviews and consulted with analysts in the insurance field.
◆ Spoke at Money 20/20 in Las Vegas about reaping what you sow online.
◆ Invented autonomous corporations and equity tokenization.
◆ Invented peer-to-peer insurance.
◆ Wrote algorithms for peer-to-peer insurance and differential options.
◆ Raised angel investment round of $70,000.
◆ Used new regulation to raise $10,000 in a public offering to accredited investors.
◆ Interfaced with venture capitalists and met with potential investors.
◆ Worked with attorneys on intellectual property and operating agreement.
◆ Sold exchange technology to Italian operators.
◆ Present Peercover 2.0 model as peer-to-peer insurance matures as an industry vehicle.

Bitcoin 2.0?
Is that an altcoin?
What is this about?

datz (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:35:02 PM

Peercover is the original 'autonomous corporation' client. It is described in Great Chain of Numbers. The company ran out of funding when Vitalik Buterin tagged it and presented over me in angel investment groups. I had presented analogous intellectual property filed with the USPTO over Skype forum.
datz (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:37:47 PM

Bitcoin 2.0?
Is that an altcoin?
What is this about?

Bitcoin 2.0 is a plan to upgrade Bitcoin by me that has not been properly fielded by the Bitcoin community. I demand the forum.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4529

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:40:27 PM

this nutter tried it months ago, proclaiming himself as the scion of bitcoin.
i think he needs to take his meds

guess this topic deserves to be moved to the altcoin category

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:44:14 PM

Bitcoin 2.0?
Is that an altcoin?
What is this about?

Bitcoin 2.0 is a plan to upgrade Bitcoin by me that has not been properly fielded by the Bitcoin community. I demand the forum.

I demand the forum might not be the best approach, but your confidence is obvious.
I am interested and wish you he best of luck.

@franky1 At least he isn't asking for millions in funding for a new "token".

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4529

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

@franky1 At least he isn't asking for millions in funding for a new "token".

but he is.. read his post history lol

here he rants that he legally owns everything bitcoin
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/42nskz/i_am_the_scion_of_bitcoin_this_means_i_own_law/

here he is trying to grab money
We are in the middle of raising a private investment round prior to release of our product sequence. Any referrals are appreciated.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
God27

Activity: 364

The 4th industrial revolution!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:04:39 PM

Datz,

So ethereum and ripple both screwed you over? Who else has interfered with your entrepreneurship projects?

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:20:47 PM

Peercover is the original 'autonomous corporation' client. It is described in Great Chain of Numbers. The company ran out of funding when Vitalik Buterin tagged it and presented over me in angel investment groups. I had presented analogous intellectual property filed with the USPTO over Skype forum.

I see the references to you on page 56 (57 of the PDF). Where is the proof of when this document was published?

I remember you doing that obnoxious "scion of Bitcoin" stunt on this BCT forum, so I ignored you. I was around in 2013 and I was talking to one of the founders of Ethereum in late 2013 and early 2014 who helped put it all together. So I'd like to see some proof you were first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: