Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 01:49:55 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinbonds.com || PREMIUM Crypto Investments | (ETH, DOGE, LTC SUPPORTED!)  (Read 558 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinBonds (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:53:45 PM

The staff of Coinbonds.com would love to give you a warm welcome to Coinbonds, a trusted name in the crypto-investments community.

Quick Stats:

Cryptocurrencies Supported: 4
Total Investors: 389
Total BTC Invested: 28.3145
Total Page Visits: 120,000+

Link: https://coinbonds.com
Your opportunity is waiting, clicking a link and visiting won't hurt.

There's not much to say here! I am the official forum representative for an awesome company I've been able to work with for the past 2-3 months. I'm happy to introduce a stable and trustworthy platform for those looking to turn money into more money. All funds put into Coinbonds are 100% insured to hacks, mistakes, failures, and more up to 10 BTC, using our back-up wallet with 10.0 Bitcoin stored. As a representative, you might think my opinion is biased, but I haven't seen a service with better support and heart from the company in my life. To celeberate Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Ethereum being added in, we're happy to expand our services to Bitcointalk and its lovely members Smiley.

So, Why Coinbonds?

• Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin all supported
  • Lowest fees, resulting in more profit for investors
  • Running for 4 Months+
  • Trusted and secured by security expert!
  • Much more! Visit our website to learn more!

Don't let your money sit, your opportunity is awaiting your action:

Leave

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:55:08 PM

Had some extra Eth after I dumped most of it, put it into the 140% plan. Let's see how this goes... looks promising though.
LitecoinMyAss

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:02:32 PM

Uh

Anyone else considering investing? Actually looks somewhat nice, I might try it
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:41:18 AM

Your website does not show any payment proof, i doubt if your quoted statics on this thread is real.

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:36:08 AM

ADDED!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: