Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 10:51:15 AM

Hi Casper!
You do realise that by opening this account you are evading the ban and will now have this account banned?

BTW, yes, you were sending PM spam. Did any of the persons you repeatedly PM'd requested you to send them that commercial information?
vedator (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 10:52:16 AM

Hi Casper!
You do realise that by opening this account you are evading the ban and will now have this account banned?

BTW, yes, you were sending PM spam. Did any of the persons you repeatedly PM'd requested you to send them that commercial information?

;( sorry
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 10:55:30 AM

Hi Casper!

;( sorry

That doesn't answer my question...
Did any of the hundreds of users you sent PM's to requested that trading information?
vedator (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:09:30 AM

I don't know because the other account got banned, and I didn't send to 100 people I can assure that it's less than 10
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:13:09 AM

So, you don't know what you do?
Or are you some other PM spammer that I don't know of?

What was your original username? Just to clear doubts and be sure we're talking about the same thing.
vedator (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:40:27 AM

Reefless. I meant that i don't know that they will do the trade or not, because I can't access the account to se the pm box
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:44:39 AM

Reefless. I meant that i don't know that they will do the trade or not, because I can't access the account to se the pm box

So, you are not the PM spammer I was thinking about. Had no knowledge of your ban.
Going to pass the info to the admin. He'll get back to you or ban this account also. One of those 2 will happen for sure.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:45:43 AM

Are you the one who posted fiverr links all over the place or something spammish like that?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:50:52 AM

Are you the one who posted fiverr links all over the place or something spammish like that?

His first post:
I got banned is there a ban appeal or somewhere that i can get unban? They said i PM spam, but I didn't I just send information about the trade to others through PM. I do it in mass amount on the same time, I think that's why they ban me.
Please help!
Thank you!
vedator (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:51:39 AM

No
vedator (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:52:20 AM

So, you are not the PM spammer I was thinking about. Had no knowledge of your ban.
Going to pass the info to the admin. He'll get back to you or ban this account also. One of those 2 will happen for sure.

Thank you anyway
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:59:48 AM

His first post:
I got banned is there a ban appeal or somewhere that i can get unban? They said i PM spam, but I didn't I just send information about the trade to others through PM. I do it in mass amount on the same time, I think that's why they ban me.
Please help!
Thank you!
Oh, I missed that.  Embarrassed
Please PM theymos to ask why if you're unsure why you got banned.
vedator (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 12:04:16 PM

His first post:
Please help!
Thank you!
Oh, I missed that.  Embarrassed
Please PM theymos to ask why if you're unsure why you got banned.

Thank you for helping me out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: