Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: These fucking bots!!  (Read 2285 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:13:49 PM

Im fed up with bots and thinking of just dropping my faucet...They dont get away with much because i keep a close eye on it but not sure what to do...
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:44:08 PM

Im fed up with bots and thinking of just dropping my faucet...They dont get away with much because i keep a close eye on it but not sure what to do...

You need a faucet with registration system to around the bot problem. See mine www.cryptohydrant.com this script is also for sale
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:19:18 PM

bots are cool  Grin
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:27:01 PM

Keep on maintaining security and finding ways to do so.
Things like captcha are usually enough to deter them but some bots even couter-act this along with timing systems in order to get greater profits.
The reality is that these bots can never really be controlled, all you can do is monitor them and find ways to control them (though this would be hard without trying to review what certain people do)!
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:28:18 AM

You need a faucet with registration system to around the bot problem. See mine www.cryptohydrant.com this script is also for sale
I think your right, i need some kind of reg system on it
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:19:03 AM

so i am keeping my faucet off until i implement the reg in the faucet. wish me luck
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:38:47 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 06:51:45 AM by alfaboy23

This is the one who's draining mine:

My faucet reward is 100 to 600 only in 30 minutes, but that sucker can get 1,000 to 10,000 satoshis in my funds. In less than a minute!  Angry
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2177

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:00:56 AM

since "all" faucets are using the same template, it's easy for bots, we have to customize max as possible.
What about create a topic with IPs and address to block? they can change both easily, right? what are the options?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 07:11:02 AM

Faucet owners have to move to registration systems to survive. I started out with faucetbox and within a cople weeks i was being drained but now i have a new faucet with registration and complete control over users and problem is completely gone. Bots dont survive on my faucet
mileymatmun

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:49:26 AM

Loll poor you
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:40:50 AM

My faucet reward is 100 to 600 only in 30 minutes, but that sucker can get 1,000 to 10,000 satoshis in my funds. In less than a minute!  Angry

Change your API key of your Faucetbox, enable 2FA in security for logging, change your password , 
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:43:55 PM

Loll poor you
Nope, I'm giving away, the one stealing from me is poor. That's why he's stealing. I'm just poor in coding Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/Poaupsn.png

https://i.imgur.com/wahB0aT.png

Change your API key of your Faucetbox, enable 2FA in security for logging, change your password ,  
My faucet is direct to xapo, I guess, there is a hole in Xapo API, I'm already using the script what most Xapo faucet owners used.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:11:24 PM

bots are cool  Grin
What do you mean bots are cool?All these scammers and the bots they are using are one of the main reasons the faucets are dying.
sivesta

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:19:49 PM

bots are cool  Grin
What do you mean bots are cool?All these scammers and the bots they are using are one of the main reasons the faucets are dying.
yeah, this is just a way of talking  Grin
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:51:18 PM

Even having manual faucets can't stop scam from people as they will try every way to drain your faucet like multiple account, tor browser to get new ip and claim etc. But paying manually can save your bitcoin but it will take so much of your time than instant faucet. Faucet these days are not good business to run.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:03:35 PM

what a big lie !!

what should a login or register system brings agains bots HuhHuh?

for moonbitcoin,fieldbitcoins,claimbtc  i know  many bots and they have a register system i can name you more examples if you wish Wink#

kind regards
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:54:45 PM

what a big lie !!

what should a login or register system brings agains bots HuhHuh?

for moonbitcoin,fieldbitcoins,claimbtc  i know  many bots and they have a register system i can name you more examples if you wish Wink#

kind regards
Maybe a registration system will not be able to keep away all the bots but it will help reduce the problem a bit and this is better than the zero protection other scripts provide.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 12:00:21 AM

I've had a registration system on http://cryptodatabase.net since it's start and haven't had any issues with bots. Registering is the way to go.

You can also use your htaccess file to block proxies and vpns which will cut down on botting.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:12:19 AM

I've had a registration system on http://cryptodatabase.net since it's start and haven't had any issues with bots. Registering is the way to go.

You can also use your htaccess file to block proxies and vpns which will cut down on botting.
I think reg is good as a  deterrent but not proof but its better then doing nothing, i am now coding a login page on my own for the script i have, wish me luck and ill post here when im done.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:47:33 AM

I was thinking to that to have so many email accounts to log in again may be a deterrent to. Im just not sure how to connect the Id in the table for the timer instead of the btc address
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: