Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fourge is very suspeipous and try sell hacked paypal accounts  (Read 368 times)
btclight (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:50:25 PM

this guy trust link as below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=689491

topic link as below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444023.msg14973097#msg14973097

and they created as This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

I contact them for buy pp acc and they replied me as below

This is a south africa paypal account, it has never been limited and I will provide the ID/CC statement when you buy the account.
I am looking for $35 for the account.
The account is older than 6 months.

and my reply was as below

ok friend anyways I preferred account ID verified already anyways  I still willing to buy your account and I can understand that you willing to earn 35 via selling your paypal account so what about you give me your account on rent for some days and I will received an payment in this account and then will spend funds online and will give back your account to you?

and I am willing to pay you free money 10% as your pure profit on amount I will received in account (can received 200 to 300 USD)

so now question is that how we can trust each other?
so I can offer you 100% protection on your account via submit myself 30 USD worth of btc for you as "Security Deposit" to trusted escrow on this forum
ok? sounds fair?

so this way you will earn free money while your account still yours

let me know if we can do it

waiting for you

thanks

and more replies as below

Why don't you just take the account to avoid this whole trust issue, We can use an escrow of your choice.

friend problem is that your acc is not ID verified so I am worry if after buy it and try login to acc I can get status like limitation can not be applied
so preferred take and use account on rent first before buy it

and ready send myself first btc to escrow as security for you so no one can scam

OR if you still me must buy it then I preferred escrow hold funds for at least 10 days before released to you so I can see if there is no issue in acc or no limitation or no hacked account problems etc
so you still protected and safe and escrow there in middle so no possible any scam

Yeah I won't wait 10 days, if you login to the account and have no issues you need to release the BTC, what if your doing illegal things using the account and it gets suspended then that is not my problem. You getting the account limited would be your issue to solve, I am using the account now and it doesn't have any issues.

and finally my reply as below and still waiting for him now

its bullshit
your trust link say below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=689491

with escrow you totally protected and safe as I never can go anywhere

but you are not trusted enough to released back btc instant as pp acc can be hacked one or stolen one or Hacked one CC added etc

escrow is useless if btc need released instant as after btc released escrow never can help me if any problem
I will accept as low as 5 to 7 days hold must need

and if you think that I will do anything wrong then listen you can give pp login info only to escrow and not give to me as I only want transfer funds init and its very safe as I have old limited pp acc with 400 USD amount and I phone called to pp and after weeks of talk pp support agree that they can transfer funds to one of my friend pp id so nothing wrong here and I no need even login to pp acc and escrow can check them self no problem

so now if you real then let me know and we can trade
otherwise you must be scammer

proof me wrong!!!

waiting for you

thanks

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1177

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:08:58 PM

Anybody who trades in paypal accounts should instantly be classed as suspicious. In order to do it you need to actively take on paypals automated intrusion detection systems and they will ultimately shut you down. That, or it may work perfectly until the buyer comes along and then sets off flags that will get the account closed in a manual review. Did you complain to paypal, no? Because you shouldn't have been doing it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████