Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:48:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coincidence that Sun and Moon seem same size or God's work?  (Read 3694 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:03:16 AM

You do not understand evolution at all... I will explain

Evolution starts with small, random changes...

If the change is beneficial, the person will live longer, and have more sex, more children, spreading their genes
If the change is not beneficial... the person will die sooner, and not have many children

Great explanation... assuming it's true, can you please tell me who is in charge of these small random changes?

Please do not mention chance because I've never seen a piece of iron evolve into a pin ALL BY ITSELF!

It's not a who, but a what...

Random mutations are typically caused by radiation... ionizing radiation, cosmic rays, gamma rays, etc

It happens all the time... one of the more common (unwanted) results is cancer... cancer is a mutation of the gene which regulates cell death
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:27:49 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 08:17:48 PM by Gimpeline

Number 1 is wrong. We have found loads of them
We have pretty much the complete fossil record of the whale among others
2 see number 1
3 see number 1
4 see number 1

Don't think I will bother to read the rest

Who is "we"? do you have some examples of "loads of them" (not quite millions but...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CW2jD3CcYU

I already mentioned the whale. There is fossils from when it was a doglike creature up to today. if you go to British museum of natural history you can see many of them, but if you mean a creature that is half dog half cat or a crocoduck, we don't have them. The reason is that they never existed.
Edit as for the video. I don't give a wet fart. If they got the proof. submit a scientific paper that proves it. if its gets thru reviews, I'll look at it.
RealityTruth (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:33:39 AM

If the change is beneficial, the person will live longer, and have more sex, more children, spreading their genes
If the change is not beneficial... the person will die sooner, and not have many children

Great explanation... assuming it's true, can you please tell me who is in charge of these small random changes?

Please do not mention chance because I've never seen a piece of iron evolve into a pin ALL BY ITSELF!

It's not a who, but a what...

Random mutations are typically caused by radiation... ionizing radiation, cosmic rays, gamma rays, etc

It happens all the time... one of the more common (unwanted) results is cancer... cancer is a mutation of the gene which regulates cell death

Cancer is the only result of mutation.

funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:14:59 PM

God is decentralized. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: