Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt.Gox not pay real money  (Read 2888 times)
papcio (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:58:17 PM

https://mtgox.com/ not send real money to my bank account  - I'm wait 15 days and recive only lies.
 from techsupport.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 03:00:53 PM

€ SEPA?

then that's not unusual at all.

pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 03:03:42 PM

15 days?? They come walking or what?

Very interested in this post, I will stop sending money if they don't send it back.

For rent
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 03:13:01 PM

some bank transfers can take upto 45 days in rare cases all depends which banks are involved which country's and what check have to be taken out

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 03:27:21 PM

15 days?? They come walking or what?

See why we prefer Bitcoin over the current shit services they call banking?

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 03:28:51 PM

some bank transfers can take upto 45 days in rare cases all depends which banks are involved which country's and what check have to be taken out

SEPA should theoretically be one business day.
15 days? I say fractional reserve.

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 03:31:33 PM

i like how people claim its "instant" but dont forget banks are greedy while mtgox might have sent the money the banks are allowed to hold onto the money and collect interest on it for upto 45 days

papcio (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 08:39:52 PM

I recive still the same answer. What do?

Your request (#55543) has been updated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny, Mar 09 06:55 (JST):
Hello Aleksander,

On checking further the withdrawal is still in process. We will update you as soon as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aleksander  Mar 08 23:12 (JST):
Witaj Danny,
14 dayys without my money.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danny, Mar 08 01:50 (JST):
Hello Aleksander,
We apologise for the delay. The withdrawals are expected to clear soon and I will keep you updated.
Thanks,
MtGox.com Team

Aleksander , Mar 07 22:58 (JST):
I send warning about your problem to bitcoin forums.
Danny, Mar 06 05:39 (JST):
Hello,

I apologise for the delay. We are working with the bank to clear the withdrawals soon and I will update you once it is processed.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

Aleksander, Mar 05 17:20 (JST):
I'm wait 10 days for my money!!!!!!! What do you doing? Are you bankrupt?

Danny, Mar 02 08:14 (JST):
Hello,
Thank you for the email. We are expecting the withdrawals to be cleared early next week and I will update you as soon as possible.
Thanks,
MtGox.com Team
Aleksander , Mar 02 03:31 (JST):
Re: [Support Desk] Re: Withdrawal not processed (ticket #55543) Witaj Danny,
It,s not answer - I need kwow when I recive my money!!!!! I'm wait 7 days for it when previous I,m wait maximum 3 days!!!
Danny, Mar 02 03:26 (JST):
Hello,
Due to our daily bank withdrawal limit on our Polish account, all withdrawals are queued and will be processed according to the queue. Once your queue is reached, the withdrawal will be processed and I will update you on this. Our apologies once again for the inconvenience caused.
Thanks,
MtGox.com Team
papcio (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 08:50:34 PM

My next real money transfer to polish bank what I do 7 days ago is still missing too.  Anyone have the same problems?
conceptxp

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:29:51 PM

how do you actually transfer $$$ out from MTGOX to bank...
is there instruction?
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:41:34 PM

It hapened to me that my dwolla withdrawal was stuck for a few weeks due to issues between dwolla/banks and mtgox. Before and after this, withdrawals were fast.
I know it must be frustrating waiting for your money, but there is not much you can do now. In future, make sure you study and test the system proportionally to the importance of these transfers. There are always risks of clerical and other errors, too. Always count on it, and have some safety margin built into your plans. I leave extra cushion in my bank account, so money can be late up to a month without much harm to me.

All this only proves further that Bitcoin transfers are superior to traditional banking.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Jobe7

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:49:15 PM

Dude, calm down,

From your posts I can easily see whats happened.

You gotta understand that for the EU the Polish bank is their no 1 transaction thing atm in the EU. From your post they obviously have a withdraw limit at this bank.

MtGox currently has queues for a few weeks apparently, and its only growing (though new staff starting this week apparently). So knowing this you can see they have loads of traffic, very probably hit their withdraw limit, and your cash is in a queue for them to get out for you. It's a shame the banks are being a dick, holding onto your cash, and having their dirty way with it whilst you have to wait.

Hence why bitcoin > fiat.

Now this is all just an educated guess from what you've copy/pasted, patience dude.

This amount of traffic is a good thing, it means growth, lots of growth Smiley
Jobe7

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:50:40 PM

"how do you actually transfer $$$ out from MTGOX to bank...
is there instruction?"

Yes there's plenty of instructions around, its very easy to do, you change your bitcoin to cash (at mtgox) then you do a transfer to your bank (which is doing a transfer from mtgox's bank account to yours).
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 11:54:16 PM

SEPA gets bottlenecked quite often, as does Dwolla.  There's not a lot MtGox can do about the transaction limits imposed by their bank.  As a customer, the best you can do is search the forums and see whether there are any current SEPA/Dwolla delays before submitting your withdrawal request.  If there are, you might be better off withdrawing Bitcoins to your personal wallet and selling them OTC.  

Don't ever leave funds on an exchange that you're going to need at short notice for essential expenses.  Never leave more than you can afford to lose on an exchange because the return of your funds is not guaranteed.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
papcio (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 07:41:12 AM

Its only text whitch they have? I not use SEPA. I transfer  PLN - not USD/EUR becouse mt.gox have very low transfer fee in PLN - only 0.5PLN, no percent!!!.
I not transfer new bitcoins to Mt.Gox but where is good, solid and fast exchange services whitch low transfer fee to Poland? To  Polish bank in PLN/EUR/USD or  PAYPAL?

Your request (#55543) has been updated.
Danny, Mar 12 09:05 (JST):
Hello,
The withdrawal is still being processed. Due to large number of request the queue is yet to be cleared and we will update you as soon as possible.
Thanks,
MtGox.com Team
c4n10

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 08:07:42 AM

More than 2 weeks and still no money...? Sounds like BitInstant... I'd say maybe they are the same people, but at least Mt Gox tech support replies with SOMETHING...
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2013, 08:27:54 AM

They'll pay out. Maybe it's because of the fuss with the blockchain.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 11:48:01 AM

Maybe your bank is holding it while the police close in on you.  I'm betting they know these are silk road funds.

so....

RUN!

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
gappie

Activity: 65
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 12:00:44 PM

Just be patient
havardr

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 12:16:08 PM

I'm with the guys saying its the banks limits.

Ive seen on other forums that users trying to process large amounts have to wait ages because of MT.Gox amount with the bank.

Hopefully this is something they can resolve with their bank at a later stage
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: