Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt.Gox not pay real money  (Read 2886 times)
Mevius

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 12:19:08 PM

I recive still the same answer. What do?

Dude, chill the fuck out.

They've explained the situation and there is nothing more they can do at the moment. You can keep asking the same question but the answer isn't gonna be different.

MTgox is very busy at the moment so just hold on, your money is on it's way and it'll reach you in time.

Een goeie tukker is geen motherfucker!
lollerskates

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 12:30:13 PM

Just wait,  =)
Questing

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 01:10:56 PM

Took me 15 days to receive $12,000 from Mtgox. I needed the money urgently for my business, and had no idea it would take so long. I was thinking the worst. Nerve raking
moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:30:58 AM

For a service that does millions a day in transactions why the hell does MtGox have such shitty banking? All those currency trader websites send way more outgoing transfers per day than Gox does and they never have any transfer delays or backups.

gox needs to hire some global banking guru to set them up with something better than their 2 shit accounts full of delays, fees and holds. with their money they could afford to buy their own banking license in Panama and literally make their own bank.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:34:10 AM

some bank transfers can take upto 45 days in rare cases all depends which banks are involved which country's and what check have to be taken out

SEPA should theoretically be one business day.
15 days? I say fractional reserve.

lolwut? it always took me 3 business days, sometimes 4 if I sent it too late

+1 for the fractional reserve though, wouldn't be surprised if it were true...

Signature space available for rent.
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:51:24 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2013, 11:54:24 AM by Gator-hex

For a service that does millions a day in transactions why the hell does MtGox have such shitty banking?

I suspect it's some nerd kid in his bedroom who used to trade pokemon cards and now bitcoin trading is growing out of control.

MTGOX = "Magic The Gathering Online eXchange"  Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5EegPifcB8

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 09:58:43 AM

For a service that does millions a day in transactions why the hell does MtGox have such shitty banking?

That's just because they don't have a proper license to do what they do in Europe. And they know it perfectly well.

AndrH

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:35:45 AM

Really???
Zaghomat

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:55:33 AM

That's just because they don't have a proper license to do what they do in Europe. And they know it perfectly well.

Lol really?
picobit

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

Decor in numeris

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 11:09:17 AM

SEPA gets bottlenecked quite often, as does Dwolla.  There's not a lot MtGox can do about the transaction limits imposed by their bank.  As a customer, the best you can do is search the forums and see whether there are any current SEPA/Dwolla delays before submitting your withdrawal request.  If there are, you might be better off withdrawing Bitcoins to your personal wallet and selling them OTC.  

Don't ever leave funds on an exchange that you're going to need at short notice for essential expenses.  Never leave more than you can afford to lose on an exchange because the return of your funds is not guaranteed.
(my emphasis)

Yes there is one thing they could do: They could put a notice on the withdrawal page "today the queue for SEPA withdrawals is approximately two weeks".  That would benefit the customers and themselves alike, and cause much less fear, uncertainty and doubt.

And there is something we can do too: Use bitstamp.net when selling bitcoins for euros.  I have never hear about anyone having problems withdrawing from bitstamp, and personally I have only good experiences.  And they are sufficiently large to have good market depth.

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 11:21:24 AM

Really???

Yep, they moved to Poland after getting sued (and losing the case) in France by the bank they had there.
Actually they don't have any kind of license at all, do you see a financial registration number on their website? Me neither. (And Bitstamp is in the exact same situation)

That might come as a surprise to some folks, but in order to collect deposits from the public and maintain a fiat balance on their behalf you need to comply with certain licensing and auditing requirements.

The advantage of the licensing is that the customer are legally segregated from the company's funds. MtGox didn't get heavily fined in France, good for them, but if they had been fined the money would have been taken from their French account because it would legally belong to the mtgox company, not to their customers. When things are done properly, the company holding the fiat funds on behalf of its customers can go bankrupt without the client funds being in danger, because legally it does not belong to the company itself, but to its customers. Complying with the law gives the customer a much better protection.

niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 12:46:29 AM

From MtGox "funding" options (when logged in) -
(2013/2/25) Urgent announcement on all SEPA and POLISH Deposits:
To avoid any delays or rejections when sending funds to our Polish account, please make sure to add Mt.Gox Poland address (see below) on each deposits/transfer.

Perhaps this was the problem?

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Largo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:14:16 AM

https://mtgox.com/ not send real money to my bank account  - I'm wait 15 days and recive only lies.
 from techsupport.

Wait, did you try to withdraw Bitcoins to your bank account  Huh
No wonder its not working, you cant withdraw real money to bank accounts  Roll Eyes

(sorry couldnt resist)

JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:17:00 AM

https://mtgox.com/ not send real money to my bank account  - I'm wait 15 days and recive only lies.
 from techsupport.

Wait, did you try to withdraw Bitcoins to your bank account  Huh
No wonder its not working, you cant withdraw real money to bank accounts  Roll Eyes

(sorry couldnt resist)

LOL

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
papcio (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:24:17 PM

(2013/2/25) Urgent announcement on all SEPA and POLISH Deposits:
To avoid any delays or rejections when sending funds to our Polish account, please make sure to add Mt.Gox Poland address (see below) on each deposits/transfer.

No - this is only for deposit. I send PLN FROM mt.gox.  Today I wait 21 days for my money.  No information on mt.gox home page at any problems. Support write: wait, wait wait..... . I suggest not using this marketplace!.
Stapleddiet

Activity: 89
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 11:13:11 PM

I had some thousands transferred within 24hrs to my bank account the other day in Australia from Gox, they have been quick every time that I have used them. The problem lies with the banking system not Gox.
AlexNeto

Activity: 658
Merit: 536

Z-pay.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 11:39:33 PM

🔥Z-pay.io🔥 - Anonymous bitcoin cheques. FREE mixing.

☝️             ☝️                 ☝️
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:55:15 AM

from techsupport.

It can take 30-45 days sometimes. What you do if you want money quickly is to find a person that accept redeemable MtGox codes for bank transfer. Where are you located ?
papcio (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 08:23:02 PM

Im from Poland and still wait.  Mt.Gox not inform at your home page about any problems with PLN withdraws and have only copy-paste answer:

Danny, Mar 02 03:26 (JST):
Hello,

Due to our daily bank withdrawal limit on our Polish account, all withdrawals are queued and will be processed according to the queue. Once your queue is reached, the withdrawal will be processed and I will update you on this. Our apologies once again for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team
Pumpkin

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 09:26:56 PM

from techsupport.
Bitcoin is real money!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: