Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake  (Read 395416 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:09:55 AM

Hellou,can somebody help,my broblem is,i opened my ardor desktop    but  Blockhain download halted,no connection, what i can do?.My last transcation is 5.3.2018   and there is text   1.7.2018  last updated(Block 262347) regards juha

You can use the lite wallet, so you won't have to worry about the full blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sky59

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:49:28 AM

Hellou,can somebody help,my broblem is,i opened my ardor desktop    but  Blockhain download halted,no connection, what i can do?.My last transcation is 5.3.2018   and there is text   1.7.2018  last updated(Block 262347) regards juha

You can use the lite wallet, so you won't have to worry about the full blockchain.
[/
must try it, thank you very muchquote]
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:20:05 PM

Jelurida has decided to get seriously into gambling business as it "is set to launch an on-chain version of the bridge, the strategy card game." I was surprised to learn that Triffic is also hosted  on Ardor platform. Ardor is  about to become a gear for p2p gambling? I would only support such move, this a chance to get traction again.

I thought it was more of a platform/reward system for Bridge, not that they were going to set it up as a gambling platform?

As for whether any of it matters... I expect not. It's a step above 'chesscoin' as Jelurida has a Bridge partner, but it's not exactly earth-shattering news there. I wasn't aware of a huge Bridge community out there all clamoring for a crypto on-chain version of the game.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1865

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 01:57:00 PM

Where can I get information about the TODAY'S economic model of the project, and especially - what is the economic benefit from launching and supporting the nodes ?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
KloNEM

Activity: 181
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:02:51 AM

Where can I get information about the TODAY'S economic model of the project, and especially - what is the economic benefit from launching and supporting the nodes ?

There was a reward program for those who run full ARDOR/NXT nodes : https://www.jelurida.com/news/ardor-and-nxt-node-rewards-are-here  That program  was designed to run for 6 months starting from April 1st. Probably it is over at this point   but I think you can communicate with Jelurida support and ask them directly about that.

Jelurida wrote at Sep 30 : "We are happy to announce that our successful #Ardor & #Nxt node rewards program will continue at least until the end of 2020! A total of 7500 IGNIS will be distributed daily to users running full Ardor and/or Nxt nodes!". I really hope they will continue with this reward program also in 2021 year, as this is still one of few things on ARDR blockchain, that make a perfect sense.

But now (for ca 12 hours) reward program is out of order -- maybe some technical maintenance due to new version of Ardor client (2.3.3) ? But I haven't found single word about this as here, as on ardorforum.org - where is till now also no single word about that 2.3.3 version in "Ardor Software Releases" section. This lack of communication thru the "classical channels" is sad.
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 10:23:32 PM

There was a reward program for those who run full ARDOR/NXT nodes : https://www.jelurida.com/news/ardor-and-nxt-node-rewards-are-here  That program  was designed to run for 6 months starting from April 1st. Probably it is over at this point   but I think you can communicate with Jelurida support and ask them directly about that.

Jelurida wrote at Sep 30 : "We are happy to announce that our successful #Ardor & #Nxt node rewards program will continue at least until the end of 2020! A total of 7500 IGNIS will be distributed daily to users running full Ardor and/or Nxt nodes!". I really hope they will continue with this reward program also in 2021 year, as this is still one of few things on ARDR blockchain, that make a perfect sense.

But now (for ca 12 hours) reward program is out of order -- maybe some technical maintenance due to new version of Ardor client (2.3.3) ? But I haven't found single word about this as here, as on ardorforum.org - where is till now also no single word about that 2.3.3 version in "Ardor Software Releases" section. This lack of communication thru the "classical channels" is sad.

Hello ! Where can I get information about the reward program and the technical requirements for running the nodes for this program? And yet - can ARDOR nodes be run on the ARM64 platform? Is the project also written in Java like Next?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 04:54:38 PM

Yes, it can be run on ARM 64 as JAVA is cross-platformed, Ardor is written in JAVA. For the technical requirements head to https://ardordocs.jelurida.com/Node_Reward_Program  There are some guides how to run NXT/ARDOR nodes  on Raspberry Pi, even  solar powered one, I saw them, so you can find them easily when searching.

Thanks for the information ! I assumed that the Java project should be cross-platform, but allowed some "nuances", unfortunately ARM64 has not yet received support at the x86 / x64 level. And another question - as I understand it, to connect to this project, the node must "hold" a certain amount of coins, this is the PoS platform. If yes - how many tokens are needed to freeze on a node?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:12:49 PM

Yes, it can be run on ARM 64 as JAVA is cross-platformed, Ardor is written in JAVA. For the technical requirements head to https://ardordocs.jelurida.com/Node_Reward_Program  There are some guides how to run NXT/ARDOR nodes  on Raspberry Pi, even  solar powered one, I saw them, so you can find them easily when searching.

Thanks for the information ! I assumed that the Java project should be cross-platform, but allowed some "nuances", unfortunately ARM64 has not yet received support at the x86 / x64 level. And another question - as I understand it, to connect to this project, the node must "hold" a certain amount of coins, this is the PoS platform. If yes - how many tokens are needed to freeze on a node?

Looking forward to this question too
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 05:52:37 PM

It looks like there is no need to block tokens, this is a program to support the network.

There is a technical question - as I understand it, the port for exchanging with the network can change. For example, I have a network behind a firewall, where the rule works - "everything that is clearly not allowed is prohibited." The question is - which port forwarding do I need to do on the router so that the node can interact with the network?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 05:35:58 PM

It looks like there is no need to block tokens, this is a program to support the network.

There is a technical question - as I understand it, the port for exchanging with the network can change. For example, I have a network behind a firewall, where the rule works - "everything that is clearly not allowed is prohibited." The question is - which port forwarding do I need to do on the router so that the node can interact with the network?

Thanks for insight sir !
m4kstep

Activity: 206
Merit: 69

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 06:01:05 PM

Ardor.World Update

Lambo Tesla Iphone KFC in NXT, ARDR, IGNIS, BITS, GPS, BTC, ETH

https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1341433955174801410

m4kstep

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 04:29:07 AM

Update Ardor.World Smiley!

Ardor.World Roadmap 2021 - New unique services await you in 2021
https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1347393268577812481

Last News about Ardor / Nxt / Ignis
https://t.me/nxt_ardor_ignis_news

m4kstep

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 09:18:39 AM

Ardor.World Update
  • Web-push notifications
  • EXEL export transactions #Ardor / $Ignis and $Nxt.

Cabinet Open public testing
https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1352534347442745346

m4kstep

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 07:40:40 PM

Ardor.World Update
$IGNIS / $GPS / $BITSWIFT Asset Report -  Launched! Analyze assets and trade on Asset Exchange

https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1355520636689543172

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6172

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:54:25 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 11:10:42 PM by d5000

After a looooooong sleep Ardor seems to be recovering. 60% up this week up to >200M market cap, and again stable in the top 100 of the "coins" (excluding tokens ARDR is at #67 now). Still a long way to go to a new ATH though. Even if I question the often-mentioned "ATH" of >2 billion - this value was reached only in a situation where the availability of ARDR was extremely restricted because of the mainchain launch and the freeze of the token. I would place the "real" ATH more near 1-1,5 billion.

My opinion has become more critical to coins with a centralized development model, but ARDR has a more interesting concept than 95% of the other coins of this category. In some way, it predates the SHOM (Sidechain headers on mainchain) concept considered to scale Bitcoin. It is also the first convincing application of the "mini blockchain scheme" (I can elaborate if someone is interested). Tl;dr: it's one of the best attempts so far to scale a blockchain, even if it has some minor flaws. So I reckon it can return to the top 100 or even top 50.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 326

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 11:20:52 PM

It is a platform that still has a lot to grow, it needs greater adoption, I always liked NXT a lot and I also like ARDOR a lot, it would be great to see more people using it, not just speculating. The platform has many aggregated services.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:22:22 PM

What is the practical meaning of the NXT-ARDR-IGNIS trio? The owners quarreled. But they made good money on premine.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6172

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 08:32:02 PM

What is the practical meaning of the NXT-ARDR-IGNIS trio?
NXT ist the original blockchain, created in late 2013 or early 2014. Today it could be called a legacy chain, but anybody can use it for the purposes they want.

ARDR is the main coin of the successor blockchain (originally called NXT 2.0) started in early 2018. ARDR were granted to all NXT holders at a specific snapshot.

IGNIS is an "official" token on the ARDR chain which uses the child chain mechanism and is meant to be used for payments, minor tokens, and so on, as its transaction fees are meant to be lower than ARDR's and its transactions can be pruned.

The owners quarreled. But they made good money on premine.
The NXT ICO (it could be called as such) which is the root of the wealth on all 3 chains only got them about 20-25 BTC, which in 2013/14 were worth about ~$1000 or less, so their total income from that was likely 10-20K USD. So it wasn't comparable to the ICOs of 2017. However, as it's almost sure that they also participated in their own ICO, I think they made good money anyway if they sold some of their coins at NXT's peak.

The only other premine was the IGNIS premine in 2018 which was 50% of the supply, from which the majority were sold in a second ICO (for ARDR or NXT, I don't remember well). IGNIS however crashed pretty fast in 2018, so while I guess they made some money with that, it also were not big amounts compared to other ICOs of that time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 03:10:12 AM

Glad to see NXT still  is on the mix with ARDOR. It was really promising back then . As it were top 5 on coinmarketcap for almost 2 years. It kinda faded when more technologies came into play. But with ARDOR there are some things that up in their sleeves worth looking forward to.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fineder gems

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 12:05:26 PM

Reserved. Bought some ignis. Best prise for investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: