Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trollpayment.com  (Read 3263 times)
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 12:54:50 PM

How do we get BigUp added? I would like to see a pump for BigUp and this Trollpayment is a great way to get it started.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:38:47 PM

Hello Dev

How to reset password at trollpayment.com ?
akogwapo14

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:50:07 AM

i typed GOGOGObloombitGOGOGOSPAM and it said instead : i love anal sex and i am gay ! WTf !!! and then banned ntil the 29th xD
That funny men there is always saying it at yobit.net I don't know why XD but it's really funny I can't stop laughing with this jokes😂😂 how much they pay for trolling?
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:06:54 PM

yeah only 321 scan. it's because I do not like trolling Wink

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:38:43 AM

I have to say this is the most mixed feeling website and system that I have ever seen.  When I first saw it on YoBit chat I signed up and found the site really hard to figure out clearly.  I put in the info and posted maybe ten times with a keyword on YoBit and waited.  I did not see anything as far as payment for at least three days and gave up on it.  Then it paid out on the two coins of SCAN and Token, so I started posted against and made a little bit of money, nothing special but a little change for doing really almost nothing.  It seemed they were claiming to pay on like four coins, but I only ever got paid on the two above.

The payments were pretty high and the work was really easy.  I started to think and calculate and even had a little plan to make the program spit out $20 per week.  I choose that amount because so many programs on here output less than that and people get excited.  It just seemed like a bare minimum number for showing up for anything.  THEN, the payout numbers on the site dropped.  They were promising something like 200 "points" for some keywords and they did pay those amounts.  Then, they dropped to 50 for the most and then, really quickly to 0.5. 

That was the moment that I figured the program was over.  They spent their initial investment and got people in and once the money ran out, they dropped to paying nearly nothing.  BUT.....I still had a few keywords posted that had not yet been counted and I posted a few more times and all those payouts listed on the site at the lower number, but I got a payment to my wallet that was the previous higher amounts.  That was a few days back and I got busy and just now checked the "Token" wallet.  The results there were strange.  It is a cheap coin but higher than most shit coins.  The price for a Token on YoBit is currently 0.00000035.  I should have had maybe 5 hit the wallet, but almost 300 hit.  They came in 1 and 5 coin increments with a few larger transactions.  I have no idea why I got these payments.  I know it is a staking wallet, but the balance as of a few days back was basically dust.  I do not know what the specs on the coin are but I never saw the staking icon light up and the longest they were coins in there was a few days, which should not be long enough to produce "staking", plus the transaction are not listed as "mining" or "reward".

The wallet itself is poorly written, so the sender is always marked as "unknown" and I never bothered to see if there was a blockchain explorer.  The website is kicking PHP errors on the wallets screen for the PONZI and other PONZ2 coins, which it never pays anyway.  I don't know. 

Overall, the site started off slow and confusing and not paying.  Then it paid.  Then it dropped the rewards, but still paid the higher amounts.  Then it lowered the amounts, but paid for work that was never done.  I have no idea, but I think the same team that wrote the Scan and Token coin did this site to promote the coins and I think that their coding has some major issues.  The wallet has issues, the site has issues and the payment system has issues.  Very confusing, pain in the ass, but overall paid some for a 0 investment. 
King Buzz

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

love life...

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:12:16 PM

tilks... it keeps coming up with a red bar at the top of trollpayment when i try to register an account for the website 
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:15:25 PM

tilks... it keeps coming up with a red bar at the top of trollpayment when i try to register an account for the website 

Fill every box on the form and it should work.
Happened to me when i just had a single letter on last name box.
You know. Till is recently hired by the NSA to collect info on bitcoin and altcoin users. lol  Grin

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 12:23:32 AM

Can you do it on Poloniex?

Yes

I have to say this is the most mixed feeling website and system that I have ever seen.  When I first saw it on YoBit chat I signed up and found the site really hard to figure out clearly.  I put in the info and posted maybe ten times with a keyword on YoBit and waited.  I did not see anything as far as payment for at least three days and gave up on it.  Then it paid out on the two coins of SCAN and Token, so I started posted against and made a little bit of money, nothing special but a little change for doing really almost nothing.  It seemed they were claiming to pay on like four coins, but I only ever got paid on the two above.

The payments were pretty high and the work was really easy.  I started to think and calculate and even had a little plan to make the program spit out $20 per week.  I choose that amount because so many programs on here output less than that and people get excited.  It just seemed like a bare minimum number for showing up for anything.  THEN, the payout numbers on the site dropped.  They were promising something like 200 "points" for some keywords and they did pay those amounts.  Then, they dropped to 50 for the most and then, really quickly to 0.5. 

That was the moment that I figured the program was over.  They spent their initial investment and got people in and once the money ran out, they dropped to paying nearly nothing.  BUT.....I still had a few keywords posted that had not yet been counted and I posted a few more times and all those payouts listed on the site at the lower number, but I got a payment to my wallet that was the previous higher amounts.  That was a few days back and I got busy and just now checked the "Token" wallet.  The results there were strange.  It is a cheap coin but higher than most shit coins.  The price for a Token on YoBit is currently 0.00000035.  I should have had maybe 5 hit the wallet, but almost 300 hit.  They came in 1 and 5 coin increments with a few larger transactions.  I have no idea why I got these payments.  I know it is a staking wallet, but the balance as of a few days back was basically dust.  I do not know what the specs on the coin are but I never saw the staking icon light up and the longest they were coins in there was a few days, which should not be long enough to produce "staking", plus the transaction are not listed as "mining" or "reward".

The wallet itself is poorly written, so the sender is always marked as "unknown" and I never bothered to see if there was a blockchain explorer.  The website is kicking PHP errors on the wallets screen for the PONZI and other PONZ2 coins, which it never pays anyway.  I don't know. 

Overall, the site started off slow and confusing and not paying.  Then it paid.  Then it dropped the rewards, but still paid the higher amounts.  Then it lowered the amounts, but paid for work that was never done.  I have no idea, but I think the same team that wrote the Scan and Token coin did this site to promote the coins and I think that their coding has some major issues.  The wallet has issues, the site has issues and the payment system has issues.  Very confusing, pain in the ass, but overall paid some for a 0 investment. 

now 2 weeks later have a lot of things changed.

by the Way. This here getting Closed. Please follow These Link to the TPG Announce Combined with the incoming CoinSwaps

more Infos how to advertise / pump / Hype your Coin here

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: