Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT 2.0 Ardor No ICO Speculation - Live Now  (Read 13956 times)
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 05:12:33 PM

What "account" are you referring to where I should store them?

Your NXT account or wallet, the simplest way to create one is to go to the 'web' wallet link in my signature.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
rich93

Activity: 595
Merit: 101

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 06:01:37 PM

Your NXT account or wallet, the simplest way to create one is to go to the 'web' wallet link in my signature.

Keep them in your NXT account or wallet for three months to get one Ardor for one NXT. If you move them before that you get less NXT. For example, if you move them out of your wallet in one and a half months you get half an Ardor for one NXT. Put all your coins in your wallet and don't move them for three months and you get the maximum Ardor you can get for them.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:08:22 PM

Keep them in your NXT account or wallet for three months to get one Ardor for one NXT. If you move them before that you get less NXT. For example, if you move them out of your wallet in one and a half months you get half an Ardor for one NXT. Put all your coins in your wallet and don't move them for three months and you get the maximum Ardor you can get for them.

In the new Nxt Client (1.9.2) you can see how much Ardor you are getting realtime.

freshman777

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:06:54 AM

9 days to snapshots.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
Ayle56

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:50:31 PM

9 days to snapshots.

There will be masses of last minute buyers in 9 days when the snapshots start.
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:16:01 PM

9 days to snapshots.

Ayle56

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:20:53 PM

9 days to snapshots.

The traders saying is buy the dips, and this is the lowest dip NXT will have before the snapshots start.
freshman777

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:39:38 PM

NXT has had a huge long dip for many months.
If smart ones are waiting for a dip, they should think about who will be the sellers? The sellers have already dropped their coins in those months and months of depressed prices.

bonipper

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:17:42 PM

NXT has had a huge long dip for many months.
If smart ones are waiting for a dip, they should think about who will be the sellers? The sellers have already dropped their coins in those months and months of depressed prices.

The price doesn't want to go back below 3000 sats since Ardor was announced, and it keeps pushing upwards. This is the dip and buyers waiting for a lower one are wasting their time. The price will only rise over the next week towards the start of snapshotting. Anyone who wants Ardor should buy nxt now.
3ideRaven

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:19:28 AM

How do you lock the NXT 1.9.2 client?  I want to make sure I wrote down my passphrase correctly before I fund it.  I can't find a way to lock it to prompt the passphrase entry....Thanks!
freshman777

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:39:07 AM

How do you lock the NXT 1.9.2 client?  I want to make sure I wrote down my passphrase correctly before I fund it.  I can't find a way to lock it to prompt the passphrase entry....Thanks!

Use the client to make a good unhackable passphrase, write it down.
Log in to the client again with the same passphrase. Still see the same NXT address? You are good to go.

rumpey

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:07:30 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 10:18:34 AM by rumpey

How do you lock the NXT 1.9.2 client?  I want to make sure I wrote down my passphrase correctly before I fund it.  I can't find a way to lock it to prompt the passphrase entry....Thanks!

Do you mean you don't know how to log out of the NXT 1.9.2 client?

You log out by clicking the icon at the top right of the wallet above where it says NRS Version 1.9.2 in this screenshot.

After you have logged out it will prompt for pass phrase entry.

After you are sure you have your pass phrase saved correctly you can fund it and see how many free Ardor coins you are getting for your nxt coins for the three months of snapshots.
3ideRaven

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:28:02 AM

Thanks you for your help, but that is precisely what Im doing.  Im logging out by clocking that button.  It takes me back to the home screen, but it never prompts me for a passphrase to log back in.  It just says "select account to log in with" and once I click the account, it logs in automatically...no passphrase needed.
rumpey

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:37:56 AM

Thanks you for your help, but that is precisely what Im doing.  Im logging out by clocking that button.  It takes me back to the home screen, but it never prompts me for a passphrase to log back in.  It just says "select account to log in with" and once I click the account, it logs in automatically...no passphrase needed.

Did you tick the checkbox marked "Remember account on this computer" when you created your wallet?

If you ticked that checkbox you will be logged in automatically because your browser remembers your pass phrase.

You can delete your pass phrase from your browser in chrome by clicking "settings", then clicking "Show advanced settings", then clicking the "clear browsing data button".

You can delete your pass phrase from your browser in internet explorer by clicking "tools", then "internet options", then the delete button below browsing history.

After that you will be prompted for your pass phrase to login.
freshman777

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 02:36:12 PM

Thanks you for your help, but that is precisely what Im doing.  Im logging out by clocking that button.  It takes me back to the home screen, but it never prompts me for a passphrase to log back in.  It just says "select account to log in with" and once I click the account, it logs in automatically...no passphrase needed.

Completely misunderstood your question Grin

freshman777

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:55:07 AM

6 days.

Ayle56

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:55:37 AM

6 days.

Every day people delay buying after that they will miss out on some free Ardor coins for the Nxt in their wallet. Those who don't buy some Nxt will be complaining they missed out on the free coins when Ardor coins are released onto the market.
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:17:01 AM

Can I keep my nxt in poloniex account and still receive ardor?
freshman777

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 10:19:27 AM

Can I keep my nxt in poloniex account and still receive ardor?

Poloniex agreed to grant ardor tokens if you keep nxt with them, but there is always a chance you can be goxxed on exchanges.

spacehopper

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:42:49 PM

The Ardor announcement thread OP has a nice countdown showing the days left until we start getting given free Ardor for having Nxt. Only six days left now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1518497.0

Poloniex, BTC38, and Bittrex have agreed to give their customers Ardor for Nxt held in their accounts during the snapshot period.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/07/08/major-nxt-exchanges-agree-distribute-ardor-tokens/

Major exchanges Poloniex, BTC38, and Bittrex have also agreed to participate snapshot and distribution process being the Ardor creation, allowing users who don’t have an NXT wallet to still benefit from this campaign

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: