Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT 2.0 Ardor No ICO Speculation - Live Now  (Read 13953 times)
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:46:43 AM

I think after all project ardor finish , testnet and more
ardor price can incraese high price, incraese to 5 - 10k satoshi, but if incraese to over 100k is very dificult, because total suply ardor is very big

Well that's very possible, you know how crypto is. Peaking at 100k sats then 5 minutes after went down to 70k then 40k then 10k. lol just saying.
lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:25:52 AM

Correction is over, going up again?

aguila

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:10:30 AM

Correction is over, going up again?

An you were right, the price jumped

willyum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:19:08 AM

What is the quickest way to download the NXT client on Mac? How long does the blockchain take to load up?
lurker10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

What is the quickest way to download the NXT client on Mac? How long does the blockchain take to load up?

https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-5/

The blockchain takes a few hours to download on a fast computer.

You can skip downloading the blockchain activating Lite client mode, this is how:

1) Unpack Nxt client if you use the zip link or install if you use the installer (for Mac you use .dmg installer).

2) Locate directory nxt/conf.

On Windows it is here: C:\Users<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\NXT\conf

Mac: ~/.nxt/conf

Linux: /conf folder under the root installation

3) Create a text file nxt.properties in this directory with a single line:

nxt.isLightClient=true

start the Nxt client and it will not be downloading the blockchain.

willyum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:47:15 AM

Hi lurker,

Thanks mate! If I download the lite client can I still send NXT and Ardor?

lurker10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:06:58 AM

Hi lurker,

Thanks mate! If I download the lite client can I still send NXT and Ardor?

Yes, of course.

lurker10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:22:08 AM

FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:24:49 PM

thanks for the info
christie

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

IMO Ardor is very promising, I will hold it for long term.

lurker10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:29:40 PM

Can Ardor do 0.00025 at launch in a few weeks?

san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:37 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 09:12:46 PM by san2ok

I've always thought that the Nxt project was a reqally good one and always tried to support it. I still hold a lot of Nxt tokens and just hope you are right. If it ever goes to 5000 satoshis I'm selling them Smiley

the NXT could see it use cases being use in real life, if the community vote for it on the next Project built on Ardor
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661040.0

Sold some but did keep a large investment in NXT.  Wink

Glad to see they are on the rise again.

hi Marc, im into NXT since im seeing your youtube

would you be interested to take a look at=

the only project available today, which is purely community governance, backed by real asset, and real company, and real projects?

if comparing to all the other projects in which they are all great projects but they all are VIRTUAL
Virtual = not exist in living world, no-one using it..

IMHO this Ardor system will be a great achievement. Think about what smart contracts can do but without the risk (Ethereum/DAO hack). This thing can get huge if they do the right marketing!

please support our project, we use the use cases of all NXT ARDOR ability to the fully working company

hi travels asia, FRAS COIN is giving a lot of benefits, such as free vacation, free stays, and etc

it is the only Coin that can be use on living world for real world usage

maybe you want to be the 1st reviewer when the project is already fully working?
and help improving our company together?

bump on the calculations

please help us calculate on the chance REAL COMPANY GROWTH, not virtual

Lol

And you still have no code to show after all these years of talking. And now Martin Armstrong turned out to be fallible with his Bremain and rate hike and gold down to $800 predictions. Poor soul you.

currently FRAS COIN is build on top of ARDOR, and become the child-chain, similar to bitswift and ignis

Iggor

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

Price went up prior to release pumped IGNIS. Now the price is realistic at the moment.
1 billion supply is ok, but price don't have much room. If they do some things that they say they would,
it would be a nice rise. We will see.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BitLendingClub

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

I've always thought that the Nxt project was a reqally good one and always tried to support it. I still hold a lot of Nxt tokens and just hope you are right. If it ever goes to 5000 satoshis I'm selling them Smiley

the NXT could see it use cases being use in real life, if the community vote for it on the next Project built on Ardor

Sold some but did keep a large investment in NXT.  Wink

Glad to see they are on the rise again.

hi Marc, im into NXT since im seeing your youtube

would you be interested to take a look at=

the only project available today, which is purely community governance, backed by real asset, and real company, and real projects?

if comparing to all the other projects in which they are all great projects but they all are VIRTUAL
Virtual = not exist in living world, no-one using it..

IMHO this Ardor system will be a great achievement. Think about what smart contracts can do but without the risk (Ethereum/DAO hack). This thing can get huge if they do the right marketing!

please support our project, we use the use cases of all NXT ARDOR ability to the fully working company

hi travels asia, FRAS COIN is giving a lot of benefits, such as free vacation, free stays, and etc

it is the only Coin that can be use on living world for real world usage

maybe you want to be the 1st reviewer when the project is already fully working?
and help improving our company together?

bump on the calculations

please help us calculate on the chance REAL COMPANY GROWTH, not virtual

Lol

And you still have no code to show after all these years of talking. And now Martin Armstrong turned out to be fallible with his Bremain and rate hike and gold down to $800 predictions. Poor soul you.

currently FRAS COIN is build on top of ARDOR, and become the child-chain, similar to bitswift and ignis

Ardor says that their platform is ready-to-use with ICO. When we see huge count ICO on that platform then price is up. But now FrasCoin only and early bird. I hope it's not last bird. I hold ARDR from summer. But just now platform become to give some interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: