Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOTE BREXIT on 23 June, UK  (Read 7001 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:12:17 AM

Lol! Yeah vote out and leave the non working EU which gave 70 years of peace and the greatest achievements in the research fields we ever made and allowed us to compete with USA and China by staying a global superpower.
Because you know... Terrorists and immigration... Like the 200 annual deaths by terrorism are a reason good enough to give up the last century of peace and development...

Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:12:26 AM

Today is the day of vote. I don't live in England, but I'm interested in the results of this vote. Will it be in or out? That vote will show a lot and if it's gonna be out is gonna be first ster for crashing of the European Union.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:52:36 AM

There is so much confusion and mis-information about Brexit.
I'm English born with English parents, and for me, the transfer of political control to the EU, and subsequently to TTIP is treasonous, and also unthinkable. We've squandered so much on Germany's desire to control the industrial power of Europe, that it's time to bring it to a close. It started in 1919, and it's been growing slowly ever since. It isn't beneficial - you only have to look at the "new" Royal Mail to see that.

Now for some substantial facts rather than an emotional desire to surrort and protect the country of my birth.

The banking crisis has nothing to do with EU membership. Well perhaps a bit as Germany tries to give a few more months life to the insolvent Deutschebank. The bank will fail whether we are in the EU or not. The danger is our corrupt government who will probably load more debt onto the country for daring to vote to leave.

France will probably be the next country to look at leaving. Does Britain want to be know as the plonkers who wanted to stay in, whilst the intelligent French got out before the walls fell down.

Peace in Europe was brought about by NATO, and not by the EU. It is now endangered by US policy towards Russia, and not a possible Brexit.

Immigration is not the major issue, but it is important. There is no room left in England, and the infrastructure is straining to cope. Whether we stay in, or leave, there will have to be a control mechanism. I hope that it will be legal and political, and not performed by vigilante groups.

We need to get back to healthy food, and not have unhealthy products forced on us. We want meat that is hormone free, sugar cane, and not sugar beet for example.

We need to get rid of the opiates and other drugs that big pharma is forcing on us.

There are many other issues of course.

VOTE LEAVE FOR A HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS BRITAIN. This will benefit the rest of the world as well. Does anyone remember when " my word is my bond" was the slogan of the City of London. - Lets bring back honesty in financial transactions.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Zebedee23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:33:42 AM

Polls are 51% Remain , 49% Leave, Could easily go either way. Dont listen to the misinformation mainstream media , Vote what you know is correct. Leave this godforsaken mess called the EU!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:36:52 AM

I just voted leave this morning, my voting is done.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:56:25 AM

Polls are 51% Remain , 49% Leave, Could easily go either way. Dont listen to the misinformation mainstream media , Vote what you know is correct. Leave this godforsaken mess called the EU!!!

It depends upon which poll you have seen. A total of four polls were published today. Two of them are saying that it is advantage Bremain, and the other two are saying that Brexit is leading. One thing I can agree upon. It is extremely close, unlike the recent Scottish independence referendum. The wining margin will be less than 3%.
Zebedee23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:45:05 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 01:13:33 PM by Zebedee23

If you love Liberty & hate the elite make sure you vote Brexit on 23!!! this is probably the most important political decision of our lifetime. We can take our country back one step at a time. Fuck the bankers & The New World Order , Vote Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you genuinely believe there aren't any banksters giving financial support to the leave campaign, you're as gullible and easily manipulated as you sound.  Either way, some banker bastard somewhere is going to get what they want.  I'm now convinced the only thing the leave campaign is trying to "take back" is making xenophobia and bigotry more socially acceptable like it was many years ago.  The whole sorry shitshow is disgusting.  The EU clearly isn't the source of our problems, but people are too desperate to find a scapegoat to care what the truth is anymore.  Sadly I suspect, much like the 'Alternative Vote' referendum we had a few years back, the British public can't be trusted to make a smart decision and will once again do something stupid and happily cut their nose off to spite their face.

It doesnt take a genius to work out who's behind the remain campaign. Look at where remain's major funding comes from , Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan , Goldman Sachs & Citigroup. It's what elitists want & they will make sure they get it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/official-pro-european-union-campaign-is-part-funded-by-goldman-s/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 02:13:20 PM

The real problem is that this is only the beginning. If remain wins, then we'll see the rise in violence, and a reduction in business activity. We'll probably see bail-ins to streal from the pensioners. If exit wins, then Cameron will throw his toys out of the pram, and try to screw the country before he goes.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
lucsky

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:13:46 PM

The mentality of the EU: you are children and us, Europe, we have to lie to you guys and if necessary not let you guys vote else or you going to do shit.
Then, europe wants to force Britain to accept everything that Europe wants.

I can not believe fallacious discourse of European Union.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 03:54:03 PM

Well I gather France, Italy, and Holland want to leave, or at least vote on it. Greece voted out, and then their government told them they couldn't leave, and ripped off their assets to save Deutschebank - the walking dead.

If Britain votes remain, then it won't be the end of it. "out" means "OUT", but "remain" means out in a few years. The EU has no prospect of survival, its members are too disparate. Including Turkey, which is not even in Europe, will be madness. Russia is in Europe, and it would be better to include them, but with a growing economy, thsnks to American sanctions, they would never agree to be ripped off in the way Britain has.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:26:56 PM

Still haven't seen in what Eu is not beneficial to UK...
You can't say EU is putting a lot of regulation on you seriously. What is really regulated by EU in your country?

But as a scientific, I see in my daily life the incredible benefits of EU. I'm working with searchers from all Europe in European projects, the day countries vote "out", they also put an end to this common researches...

Zebedee23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:50:24 PM

add George Soros to the long list of NWO backing elitist scum who is funding Remain!

https://www.rt.com/uk/347605-brexit-bookies-polls-soros/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:57:38 PM

You can't say EU is putting a lot of regulation on you seriously. What is really regulated by EU in your country?

But as a scientific, I see in my daily life the incredible benefits of EU. I'm working with searchers from all Europe in European projects, the day countries vote "out", they also put an end to this common researches...

The EU is there to Benefit the Globalists , the 1%ers as anon would call them. For the average person you can look forward to a failed economy , insane immigration & a general breakdown of society and morales as Kultural Marxism and political correctness indoctrinate the sheeple. Oh on the good side i can get my fags cheap by post and go live in Romania if i want(not sure how good that is 2 be honest?)

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:13:17 PM

The EU is there to Benefit the Globalists , the 1%ers as anon would call them. For the average person you can look forward to a failed economy , insane immigration & a general breakdown of society and morales as Kultural Marxism and political correctness indoctrinate the sheeple. Oh on the good side i can get my fags cheap by post and go live in Romania if i want(not sure how good that is 2 be honest?)

Yeah because UK suffers a lot from immigration Roll Eyes
Care to explain me how you'll handle your immigration more easily without the help of EU?
How it will help your economy to leave shengen?

And let's totally forget about the importance of EUropean researches and education of course, not like it's of any importance, Erasmus programm never helped anyone and absolutely no one benefits from education in foreign countries...

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:15:36 PM

In Norway the yes to EU said that if we didn't get in it was the end of the world. We would loose jobs, our money would be worthless, etc...
Same as in Britain. We voted no to go in and... wow... None of it happened.
Good luck UK. Hope the leave campaign wins.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:17:32 PM

Crippled Europe  Tongue
The exit of Britain will destabilise European Union a lot imo and will reinforce the bipolar position of Germany and France

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

Crippled Europe  Tongue
The exit of Britain will destabilise European Union a lot imo and will reinforce the bipolar position of Germany and France

If Britain leaves, most likely France will be next and there are strong forces in Germany to leave since the German tax payers have to pay for the thing. Brexit might be the end to the crap
dste123

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

Read online that betting bookies are putting odds heavily in favor of UK staying. If I recall it was 75% stay in EU, 25% leave.

Will be interesting to see how this develops...
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:49:01 PM

It looks as if remain are going to win, that's from the Sterling conversion stats.
What a disaster for Britain. Of course it will lead to a long period of uncertainty whilst the results are scrutinised, and the leave campaign gathers more strength based on the problems the EU will create.

Lets hope France goes for a FRexit, and then we can have another go at getting out. The EU is doomed, and needs to be killed before it morphs into TTIP.

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3160

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:52:30 PM

Voted remain because screw you guys.   Tongue

Also it's being reported that turnout in Northern Ireland could be as high as 70%.  This follows Scotland's chief returning officer's comments that turnout in Scotland appears to be between 70% - 80%.  Both Northern Ireland and Scotland are considerably more in favour of Remain than the overall UK population, so that could be a deciding factor.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: