Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bter and yobit being DDOS'd?  (Read 412 times)
rumpey (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:35:45 PM

Are bter and yobit being DDOS'd?

I keep getting an intermittent cloudflare error for both exchanges today. One minute they are online, the next they are offline, then they go back to being online. If it was only one exchange I might assume it was a problem in the exchange, but two being offline at the same time makes me suspect DDOS attacks.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 05:49:58 PM

Are bter and yobit being DDOS'd?

I keep getting an intermittent cloudflare error for both exchanges today. One minute they are online, the next they are offline, then they go back to being online. If it was only one exchange I might assume it was a problem in the exchange, but two being offline at the same time makes me suspect DDOS attacks.

Yobit was being ddosed but it came live again and still is, about bter their site time to time is down, i just logged in there and it is working now, but I'm surprised why do you still use bter when they were hacked last year and still didn't have returned their users's money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: