Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About official launch of Esper  (Read 392 times)
chronnus (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:18:34 AM

My friend said the esper would be launched officially on the market at the end of the year. it is true?

where can I find out about the history of cryptocurrency?

Thanks!
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 05:37:34 AM

My friend said the esper would be launched officially on the market at the end of the year. it is true?

Thanks!

There is a thread about Esper but I'm not sure if it's the same Esper that you are talking about
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
Esper is in the Alternate cryptocurrencies, not much hype was created by this alt coin, unlike other alt coin developers create some noise and make some promotion out of it to let more people aware of its existence.
chronnus (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:58:25 PM

Thanks!

There is a thread about Esper but I'm not sure if it's the same Esper that you are talking about
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
Esper is in the Alternate cryptocurrencies, not much hype was created by this alt coin, unlike other alt coin developers create some noise and make some promotion out of it to let more people aware of its existence.

I've seen this topic, but did not see anything related to launch. thank you. Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: