Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin trading :)  (Read 4513 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:39:17 PM

I think Bittrex and Poloniex are the most rliable trading site out there where you can select good coins in their exchange unlike yobit their so mant shit,scam coins listed their and if you dont really monitor the coin price well big chance for us to lose money because it will dump and cannot recover easily or die totally.
yeah I agree with you. a lot of shit coin that is in yobit site. even if you're lucky there altcoin could rise more than 4000% it is a crazy thing. maybe you also could lose 4000% when you wrong choosing coin and that price drops. I've seen it in yobit.
better use trusted sites like poloniex
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:42:03 PM

I think Bittrex and Poloniex are the most rliable trading site out there where you can select good coins in their exchange unlike yobit their so mant shit,scam coins listed their and if you dont really monitor the coin price well big chance for us to lose money because it will dump and cannot recover easily or die totally.
yeah I agree with you. a lot of shit coin that is in yobit site. even if you're lucky there altcoin could rise more than 4000% it is a crazy thing. maybe you also could lose 4000% when you wrong choosing coin and that price drops. I've seen it in yobit.
better use trusted sites like poloniex

I'd stay far away from YoBit. Poloniex is where it's at for alt-coin trading, and Btc-E for fiat.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:58:07 PM

The  basic thing you need to learn is to buy it at a low price and sell it if it becomes high .. The key to success in trading is  just wait.. even when the price will go down just  wait for it to grow up.
The key to success and profit from trading is to be patient in waiting. You must be sure that prices will rise because bitcoin prices going up and down so you do not need to worry with it. the problem is on when you buy bitcoin. Hence the big determining your profits dude

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:34:02 AM

guys i just wana ask if someone here knows how to play bitcoin trading? and what is the legit site for it? thnx in advance
Just try to visit Yobit there a lot of altcoin you can use in trading the method is buy and sell, buy altcoin in a lower price then sell it again whe the price will goes up the important is you need to gain profit, you can start at 0.0001 bitcoin but this is not enough to gain big profit you need to invest more than 0.05 bitcoin.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:05:54 AM

yeah both exchange sites is likely to have a large enough user. and many great altcoin who are in this exchange. but I've ever heard that bittrex requested fees to make the price of a altcoin when altcoin it wants to enter into the exchange list in bittrex. I've seen it in my trading group
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:29:32 AM

bitcoin trading is really easy in my opinion, the only things you have to do is to buy low and then sell much higher
Do not be so naive.
Trading on the stock exchange is not a guessing game. To make a profit, you need to know how to read charts, follow the news. Conduct technical and fundamental analysis. We need to read a lot of literature and articles.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:33:03 AM

cool! thnx guys! im doing my homework now i got a good knowledge from the sites you gave,.. ill take your tips for doing altcoin trading than bitcoin,...  Cool thnx again and more power

You can try trading bitcoin but the difference is trying to short bitcoin means you need to wait for price to change in your favour with just one coin  however if you trade alts then you have many more coins to choose from so you can trade much more each day.  Plus trading bitcoin you probably need more money.

better do trade altcoins. because if do the trade bitcoin, bitcoin prices are currently very high and quite risky for a beginner trader.
bitcoin prices now keep rising periodically,simply see the price chart and you'll know what going on,buying bitcoin still a trend in an exchanger because  buy>sell,trading altcoin is more harder i guess
it all depends on you, if you are an expert in trade, bitcoin or altcoins same. when bitcoin prices rise you can take a chance on altcoins, because usually the price down and when bitcoin prices fall, you can sell altcoins, because when it the price will increase.

Even if you are an expert trader if your only trading bitcoin you still have to wait for the price to rise to sell and drop to buy wheras if  you trade altcoins you have many markets rising and lowering in a day therfore more opportunity to be able to trade.

yeah I know about it. I do both. but bitcoin trading also every day there is always an increase and decrease, so you do not have to wait for the price rise for make a profit. you can do a fast trade.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:45:06 AM

yeah both exchange sites is likely to have a large enough user. and many great altcoin who are in this exchange. but I've ever heard that bittrex requested fees to make the price of a altcoin when altcoin it wants to enter into the exchange list in bittrex. I've seen it in my trading group

I think you are mistaking fees with minimum trade volume of the coins. bittrex will not allow coins that have low trade volume and if the volume falls (it means no interest in the coin) and they will remove it from their system.
also these good exchanges like bittrex or poloniex check the altcoin's wallet and code and unlike yobit they will never add something shady which may even contain malware.

Only Bitcoin
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:03:42 AM

guys i just wana ask if someone here knows how to play bitcoin trading? and what is the legit site for it? thnx in advance

First and foremost I will recommend Yobit as your number 1 trading platform. The trick in trading is to buy when price is low and sell when the price is high. Do not invest on multiple altcoins since you are a newbie. Begin with two altcoins and after you are familiar with the system then it is time for you to take the next level of trading. And that is trading multiple currencies.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:33:10 AM

Bitcoin trading is not really popular anymore these days and that is only becasue there are allot of them who gotscammed becasue of the bad security of the bitcoin.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:54:33 AM

What do you mean by "play Bitcoin trading"? If you are asking how to trade Bitcoin, you pretty much buy a Bitcoin for a low price and then sell it for a higher price. Pretty simple concept.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:37:26 AM

Although it's Ironic that Im on their signature campaign, Yobit really has a bad side because of the bot they have. This bot use to manipulate the price of certain alternative coin which result to a fomo for anyone that make them buy the coin, then suddenly realize that it was just a manipulation made by a bot. Resulting to loss profit for the user.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:36:23 PM

You can trade anywhere, if you are knowledgeable enough or basic understanding on trades, you got an edge over those pretending to be knowledgeable.  It doesnt matter wether you are trading in the largest exchange or the smallest one.  It is still best to withdraw your holdings after your trade.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:45:02 PM

bitcoin trading is really easy in my opinion, the only things you have to do is to buy low and then sell much higher

Your opinion is true, but if we only rely on the way and the trick then it will need quite a long time for profit. You know that the price will increase bitcoin few months or once a year. So if you want to get an advantage in trading then understand the trading Groove first and after that do action
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:49:52 PM

You can trade anywhere, if you are knowledgeable enough or basic understanding on trades, you got an edge over those pretending to be knowledgeable.  It doesnt matter wether you are trading in the largest exchange or the smallest one.  It is still best to withdraw your holdings after your trade.

Yeah trading is really good at a moment, price is moving up and down which can help us to make good profits in quick time, and you can expect profits regularly from it.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:36:48 PM

i heard about cex(trading site) i'm interested in trading but i don't know how to start
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:40:23 PM

i heard about cex(trading site) i'm interested in trading but i don't know how to start

If you want to start trading then I would suggest you to create a account on poloniex.com as it is the best site to trade and also very trustworthy, but you can always take a guidance from someone before starting.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Although it's Ironic that Im on their signature campaign, Yobit really has a bad side because of the bot they have. This bot use to manipulate the price of certain alternative coin which result to a fomo for anyone that make them buy the coin, then suddenly realize that it was just a manipulation made by a bot. Resulting to loss profit for the user.

That's how Yobit get profits from launching shitcoins on ICO. Bot manipulations. For more info you can check some of scam accusations from them. How come a real demand for a cypto with such huge increase will never be stated in such crypto forums or news.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:04:32 AM

If you want to do trade with bitcoin and a number of altcoins then I will suggest you to join Yobit,as at there you will find about all the available coins, and that site is much easy to start trading and easy to understand.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:03:15 AM

Theres a lot of site you can trade your bitcoin into altcoin like Yobit theres a lot of altcoin offered, ofcourse you are looking for profit just invest a lot of capital to earn big amount of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: