Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] spammer hunting services for signature campaigns owners!  (Read 1482 times)
serje (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:34:44 AM

I will give you all the posts that your users posts and are considered spam!

I will charge you with 75% of what the user payment rate is.

Will give you links or screenshots with the proof that the specified user is spamming! Or bumping months old threads with stupid shit!

I might consider spam more than you think!

For example if someone ask how he can ezachane BTC and one person will say use escrow and them 4 others will say the same thing I wil mark all 4 as spam!

Currently I can take offers with 50-150 users!

Will start on Monday! Next Monday 27.06.2016!

If you want to hire me then send me a pm and let me know who are the users in your campaign!

For more info just message me and I will answer all the questions!

USERS THAT ARE IN SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST IN HERE!

Space for rent if its still trending
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:51:04 AM

I will give you all the posts that your users posts and are considered spam!

I will charge you with 75% of what the user payment rate is.

Will give you links or screenshots with the proof that the specified user is spamming! Or bumping months old threads with stupid shit!

I might consider spam more than you think!

For example if someone ask how he can ezachane BTC and one person will say use escrow and them 4 others will say the same thing I wil mark all 4 as spam!

Currently I can take offers with 50-150 users!

Will start on Monday! Next Monday 27.06.2016!

If you want to hire me then send me a pm and let me know who are the users in your campaign!

For more info just message me and I will answer all the questions!

Since this isnt a self moderated thread its every users right to post in this thread. You can reserve the right to report a user if you wish but im gonna post my opinion on this anyway since im a campaign manager.

What you are offering is basically to be a campaign manager. Most campaigns already have a manager hired. You may do the research yourself and see that im correct. If a manager isnt doing their job then that manager should be fired by the company they represent. Unless this happens and a company is genuinely interested in your offer i do not see a company hiring you to do what their manager is already supposed to be doing.

With all that being said i would probably reconsider the rate youre posting here as well. Lets say a campaign with 50 users wants to hire you. Each of those users makes .1 btc a week. Thats 5btc being paid out and you want them to pay you 3.75btc on top of what theyre gonna pay the users for that week? Man a campaign manager doesnt even make anywhere close to that.

My maths are a bit large but just giving you an example here. Good luck with this

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Then you should make self-moderated thread dude, and even you are a participant of signature campaign.

No offense, but I guess your service is too expensive, and even it's not needed since every users here can report the spammers to the sig camp manager immediately. Or maybe you could work with guitarplinker, he gives bounties for those who reporting the spammers from his sig camp.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:25:54 PM

I saw that Rollin.io has a bounty sistem.
As for what I saw around managers aren't quite doing their jobs!

I mean just checking last posts on 50 users doesn't mean that he sees if the user is double posting a post from page 2 on page 9!

What I'm offering is a bad ass mother fucker service! All users involved in dig campaigns are knowing that spam is not tolerated and if I mark them as spam I will prove that their post is spam ! This being said the promoter is not forced to pay the user anymore with 5 BTC but instead he will pay me 75% of what the users should have received! It's a win-win-win situation! I win, promoter wins and forum wins!

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 05:35:20 PM

Yeah, it sounds good tbh, I am tired to see many spammers digging the old threads just to increase their post count. But, what if you can't find any spammer in a sig camp after hired by the manager? So, you won't get paid right?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:54:26 PM

So in other words you want to become Signature Campaign Manager. Wink

As i know this is basic service that all managers are offering, and as i know they chargé much less than 75% of all campaign participants are earning.. Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:31:35 PM

Yeah, it sounds good tbh, I am tired to see many spammers digging the old threads just to increase their post count. But, what if you can't find any spammer in a sig camp after hired by the manager? So, you won't get paid right?

Very fucking true!
My rate is high and my services are also high class!

I sometimes spend one day or more just reading the same shit all over again in 5 pages, my objective is to take out that 5 pages and bring glory to signature campaigns!

For the beginning I will work alone this is way I can only accept a maximum of 150 users and payment should be weekly or monthly because I don't have time for daily yet, if someone would like to help me that that person will need first to see my work and if he/she thinks that can to a job better than mine is welcome to join me! That person rate will also be 75% just like mine. Tips are also accepted!

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:10:26 PM

I saw that Rollin.io has a bounty sistem.

I mean just checking last posts on 50 users doesn't mean that he sees if the user is double posting a post from page 2 on page 9!

What I'm offering is a bad ass mother fucker service! All users involved in dig campaigns are knowing that spam is not tolerated and if I mark them as spam I will prove that their post is spam ! This being said the promoter is not forced to pay the user anymore with 5 BTC but instead he will pay me 75% of what the users should have received! It's a win-win-win situation! I win, promoter wins and forum wins!

It's not a win for the signature campaign. It doesn't matter if a person is spamming or not, they are getting the exposure they want either way. Yes, they employ anti-spam rules to keep the forum clean, but in the grand scheme of things, they get the same service from their participants if their posts are spam or organic. Paying you 75% of what they would be paying someone to host their signature on hundreds of posts for essentially nothing is not a sound business decision for them. Maybe you could get business at 5% or something.
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:12:55 PM

I wear signature :NO , lol thanks I can post, funny Tongue

I don't understand your theory, you think if a newbie asks for a loan and 10 people tellhim that he needs collateral then 9 are spam ? This is funny

Because maybe the newbie thinks that just one person is asking for collateral and hence continue asking while if 10 people repeat, surely there is some juice.

Thank god you dont held elections Tongue ( else 1 vote for each party else rest spam hahah )

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 07:36:31 PM

It's not a win for the signature campaign. It doesn't matter if a person is spamming or not, they are getting the exposure they want either way.
That's not exactly true. People tend to put spammers on their ignore list, and when someone is ignored their post (and their signature as well) doesn't show up in a thread. So a campaign full of spammers is receiving less exposure than a campaign with no spammers, because chances are lots of people will be ignoring the spammers. Plus, having a campaign full of spammers doesn't give the advertised website a good reputation. I'm not inclined to use YoBit or recommend it to others, partially because of how they manage their signature campaign. It seems that they don't really care about the Bitcointalk community, because of how irresponsible they are when it comes to spammers in their signature campaign. If they can't properly manage a signature campaign, how can I trust them with my crypto?
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:05:48 PM

It's not a win for the signature campaign. It doesn't matter if a person is spamming or not, they are getting the exposure they want either way.
That's not exactly true. People tend to put spammers on their ignore list, and when someone is ignored their post (and their signature as well) doesn't show up in a thread. So a campaign full of spammers is receiving less exposure than a campaign with no spammers, because chances are lots of people will be ignoring the spammers. Plus, having a campaign full of spammers doesn't give the advertised website a good reputation. I'm not inclined to use YoBit or recommend it to others, partially because of how they manage their signature campaign. It seems that they don't really care about the Bitcointalk community, because of how irresponsible they are when it comes to spammers in their signature campaign. If they can't properly manage a signature campaign, how can I trust them with my crypto?
Yes but still they are getting some advertising with spam posts.i think they would prefer them to pay for their spam posts rather than giving 75% to other guy with no advertising.Its a loss for them.yes may me 25% of the rate will be win situation for campaign.but 75% is a bit too high i think.they are already paying campaign manager plus 75% to him..its better for them to pay some spam users until they are spotted by their campaign manager
seVell

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:08:08 PM

I'd like to see the numbers but I doubt most people use ignore lists, and when they do it's not to ignore your regular sig spammer.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 10:14:32 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 10:38:08 PM by Lutpin

Please, show me your high quality work.

I have to agree with most of what guitarplinker said here.
You can add secondstrades to the list, I'm not going to touch that with a 10 inch pole,
mainly because they fail to run even the most simple signature campaign with any organisation and control of rules.

That being said, I'm afraid most brands/advertisers currently tend to think otherwise.
They think low rates and many posts equal many times the signatures getting shown, and hence a good adverting results.
Once we've crossed a point where advertisers realize that a) this doesn't work out anymore, neither for them nor the forum, and b) their name takes more damage than it benefits,
we might get less sig spam threads/hunts/whatever.
But IMO, we're still far from that, if only it's ever going to be achieved.

I saw that Rollin.io has a bounty sistem system.
So does crypto-games.net, for seven months now.
I've never gotten a single report, either because users don't care for the bounty, or because there are no enrolled users to report in my campaigns, pick one.

Thanks for the free insult, I tend to think I (and some other managers) am (/are) doing my (/their) job quite alright.
Most of what I'm doing however isn't even visible to you, so how would you know whether or not I'm good at it?
As for the visible part, my campaigns all got a pretty decent (/even high) standard (as a few other campaigns, but by far not all) for post quality.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:46:29 PM

all he want is money, do u ever think someone will hire you to do that job?

my suggestion their asshole is to eat your dick your just dreaming here

stop wasting so much time you will never be a hero here.

Faggot.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:04:43 AM

I don't think signature campaigns owners will give a shot on this one, it is very hard to use a system just to identify spam post because there are post that are looking constructive but with no substance when you try to read it.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:43:59 AM

No offence my friend, but if you want get some clients you should try reverse service.. i mean teach spammers how to not get ban. Wink
It is so easy to understand who is farming/spamming here, that no one need skills to understand that, just time to read Wink But anyway, time is money.. Wink 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:53:35 AM

Its better to lock this thread mate so you will not been criticize/humiliate by others dont agree about your service offered, but really mate this idea is so ambitious knowing campaign have managers that bust their participants if they are caught spamming thats why this service is nonsense or not needed by anybody.

0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

The best thing is that try to be hired for a signature campaign and after seeing your campaign management all of those will hire you for the campaign management who like your management. Nowadays I don't think anyone will hire two managers for a campaign.

nowadays even the campaign managers are also enrolled in signature campaigns then how will you get a response/service.

Hire me for your campaign management
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:46:12 PM

The best thing is that try to be hired for a signature campaign and after seeing your campaign management all of those will hire you for the campaign management who like your management. Nowadays I don't think anyone will hire two managers for a campaign.

nowadays even the campaign managers are also enrolled in signature campaigns then how will you get a response/service.

It's ok as long as you say something good!
Shit like no one is going to hire you doesn't concerns the persons who are posting that shit! As I'm offering what I want!

On Tuesday I'm gonna be back at work, and until then I kindly ask Lutpin to send me a pm with the people in his campaign so I can start with his users first!

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:55:07 PM

On Tuesday I'm gonna be back at work, and until then I kindly ask Lutpin to send me a pm with the people in his campaign so I can start with his users first!

Me.You can start with my account.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: