Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved Temporarily  (Read 1252 times)
KenR (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:48:43 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 01:32:38 PM by KenR

What happened ?

I have been part of the campaign since 30th of May but haven't received a single payment yet.As the campaign is automated the withdrawals can be requested anytime which campaign manager promised to be paid once a week.Having said that ,quite a few members did get paid ,once,but a lot of people haven't got paid since day 1 of their participation.

Campaign Owner : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=56078 has stopped replying and there is absolutely no reply from his side.He doesn't even bother to reply to the official campaign thread anymore where you'd see members whining about their payments : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1491815.0

I'm not sure of his intentions but its sad to see this kind of behavior from him.This thread is just a warning for him to pay out the participants.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:56:51 AM

I confirm, i joined this campaign since about 3 weeks ago and not receiveing any payment till now, and the campaign's manager don't reply my PM and not replying members questions in the official thread since a while.
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:01:32 AM

Campaign manager Namworld was online 3 hours ago but he didn't replied campaign thread about issues users facing.A signature camp manager needs to be active and respond to users queries.

Edit: If he isn't paying why users are still wearing his signature code,don't give him free advertising.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:15:42 AM

I was on this campaign as well since May 31st, then I received 0.043xx on the tracker site for the first week. I requested withdrawal, I was still wearing their signature around 2-3days after my withdrawal request then I changed my signature to other campaigns. But till now I do not receive my withdrawal which is I deserve to get for my first week participation.

Proof here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1491815.msg15255658#msg15255658

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:19:17 AM

Pretty sure that coinroll is legit and is paying out. Probably just some minor flaws in the system currently, and will be fixed.

Also, it was just you who is not getting your withdrawal. Personally i have already received one withdrawal, and I have gambled on their site a few times as well, withdrew a total of 0.6+ coins. I don't think they're scams at all. In fact if they really wanted to scam they wouldn't scam you. Rather they'd either would rig the rolls or simply run away with depositors money. The whole point of a sig campaign is to get positive exposure.

I have chatted with Namworld on skype and he is very supportive and responsible. I suggest you do so as well.
KenR (OP)

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:25:56 AM

Pretty sure that coinroll is legit and is paying out. Probably just some minor flaws in the system currently, and will be fixed.
Why should I care ? I'm concerned about my money.Its been almost fuckin 20 days and not a single payout.How difficult it is to send money from a wallet ?

Also, it was just you who is not getting your withdrawal. Personally i have already received one withdrawal, and I have gambled on their site a few times as well, withdrew a total of 0.6+ coins. I don't think they're scams at all. In fact if they really wanted to scam they wouldn't scam you. Rather they'd either would rig the rolls or simply run away with depositors money. The whole point of a sig campaign is to get positive exposure.
Do you have brains ? What does playing on the site has to do with not paying of signature campaign ? Don't comment here if you're okay with the service,just fuck off from the thread already.

I have chatted with Namworld on skype and he is very supportive and responsible. I suggest you do so as well.
Ahh...just..stop it .I'm here to deal with issues on behalf of the members who haven't got paid openly.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Shield

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:27:59 AM

Maybe their system has a flaw but bitcointalk is working fine so he can respond here about any issue.

Also, it was just you who is not getting your withdrawal. Personally i have already received one withdrawal
Its just you who got withdrawal,I checked their campaign thread and most of users didn't received any single withdrawal.

I have gambled on their site a few times as well, withdrew a total of 0.6+ coins. I don't think they're scams at all. In fact if they really wanted to scam they wouldn't scam you. Rather they'd either would rig the rolls or simply run away with depositors money.
I have checked their site and in the chatbox you can find many users facing problems with withdrawals.

The whole point of a sig campaign is to get positive exposure.
Are you talking about free exposure? most of users didn't got paid since 3 weeks.
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 10:28:08 AM

Why you keep the signature if you are not paid for a such long time?

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:29:27 AM

Me too not receiving any payment since about 3 weeks, so not only OP have this problem, and if you check the signature thread you will see that a lot of the campaign's participants told that they aren't receiving their pending withdrawals since weeks till now, as well.
In addition Namworld don't respond in the official thread nor in PM, and it's very bad sign.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:31:05 AM

Same here. Zero payment for all the time I've been signed up. Even if there are wrinkles to iron out, there's no excuse not to be silent about it.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:01:17 AM

me too, we are supposed to get a payment today.
namworld is going online two times today, but did not respond what we are talking about. Sad

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:14:01 AM

Just like the others, i haven't been payed.
I've been creating requests for about a week now. I have cancelled my requests a couple of times so i could re-create them including the funds i accumulated since i created the previous request.

Personally, i'm not worried (yet), since the campaign is still fairly new, and there were a couple of hiccups in the beginning, so i seriously hope this is just another hiccup that will be fixed pretty soon.

At the moment, i will not remove my signature, since i would like to continue using this campaign if the problems get fixed.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 12:17:31 PM

Campaign manager Namworld was online 3 hours ago but he didn't replied campaign thread about issues users facing.A signature camp manager needs to be active and respond to users queries.

Edit: If he isn't paying why users are still wearing his signature code,don't give him free advertising.
maybe people dont want to leave such a high paying campaign and still people have a hope that the can get their payout. hope hope and hope.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:45:49 PM

Provably you guys should stop posting first before continuing wait for you receive  to a response from the campaign owner first. Continuosly advertizing them even without a sure payment will do no good. I will only make you guys feel bad. Anyway, I don't think namworld will do such thing as not pay as I saw his profile has some positive feedbacks. It will also do no good in his service if he doesn't pay so jut be patient in waitin. Try to contact the guy again.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 01:05:38 PM

Provably you guys should stop posting first before continuing wait for you receive  to a response from the campaign owner first. Continuosly advertizing them even without a sure payment will do no good. I will only make you guys feel bad. Anyway, I don't think namworld will do such thing as not pay as I saw his profile has some positive feedbacks. It will also do no good in his service if he doesn't pay so jut be patient in waitin. Try to contact the guy again.

Well it wasn't expected from a trusted member but it is really wierd to see this kong of things happening. Thats why partcipants should ask to escrow the campaign's money. He was online around 1.5hours ago and still he haven't  replied here yet. Same he didn't replied to the posts that were asked regarding payments in the campaign thread itself.

However it would be better to make a list of pending amount to get an overview of how much he has to pay you guys in all.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:43:34 PM

I recall a similar situation happened previously when CoinUT's campaign lowered payment rates without warning halfway through a term.

My suggestion to anyone affected by this, and what user's did in the situation previously mentioned, would be to archive your profile currently and remove the current signature. Use the archive as proof to the manager that you stayed in the campaign until this point, and as a marker for where you should be paid up to (providing that the campaign does end up paying at all).

There is little point providing free advertisement, and a situation like this shouldn't affect your posting habits.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

I would give 24-48 hrs for this person to reply to this thread. And point this thread in the pm or the main thread to grab his attention.

It could be the person just had real life problems to deal with?

You could also add the complaints on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

So the signature promoters who decide to wear his campaign make a 2nd judgement.
Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:23:16 AM

I've updated the main thread.
Shield

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:49:32 AM

Another 2 days of free advertising  Tongue
I've notified owner, should be no problem with that part as long as owner can restart server manually and check withdrawal queue. Payments do not require any fix to go out. That should get done as soon as owner gets online. So likely within 2 days, he comes online almost daily.
bazar165g

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:52:18 AM

Namworld is old member here and i see the condition of him like coinut signature campaign , not to say it is bad but yes the price is rising and everyone wants free advertising.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: