Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PrestaShop contains a Bitcoin support module  (Read 612 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 10:49:36 AM

I'm in the process of building an on-line sales site, and I'm using the free PrestaShop software. I was pleased to see that it includes a number of Bitcoin specific modules - Two that take payments via the blockchain, and another that uses coinbase. There are also some wallet options, and I haven't yet looked to see if those are suitable for Bitcoin.

The promotion of Bitcoin via the increasing numbers of such sales sites will surely contribute to the growth in Bitcoin use right where it is needed - international sales,and low cost sales by small retailers.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:09:33 AM

I'm in the process of building an on-line sales site, and I'm using the free PrestaShop software. I was pleased to see that it includes a number of Bitcoin specific modules - Two that take payments via the blockchain, and another that uses coinbase. There are also some wallet options, and I haven't yet looked to see if those are suitable for Bitcoin.

The promotion of Bitcoin via the increasing numbers of such sales sites will surely contribute to the growth in Bitcoin use right where it is needed - international sales,and low cost sales by small retailers.

Thats good to know that Prestashop offering or having support on bitcoin. Keep us informed here about your site, and hope you can provide advice regarding the implementation of it. Its also a good to aspiring web developer who are into bitcoins as bitcoin is an additional avenue as mode of payment.

Open for Campaigns
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:15:23 PM

I'd recommend using GoCoin & Bitpay.
Both have Prestashop Modules and both are amazing.

Just a tip.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:37:32 PM

I'd recommend using GoCoin & Bitpay.
Both have Prestashop Modules and both are amazing.

Just a tip.

Yeah you are right, I love as a example the Bitpay module its easy to setup and its also pretty nice if you ask me.
Gocoin is also okay by the way, its not bad at all.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:43:48 PM

Good thing to see things like this, I'm just hoping that big companies like Amazon will adapt too for this year and if that happen we will see a big jump on bitcoin.
dev.pflag

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:00:54 AM

Hi all,

There is a Bitcoin HD payment module for Prestashop, so you can accept bitcoin directly no third party needs. Your bitcoins are secured!

https://www.motionseed.com/en/prestashop-modules/bitcoin-payment-prestashop
ServStrong

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 06:47:42 PM

There is a Coinbase payment module for Prestashop

You can see its demo in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qgAx8wsHU

And the module itself is there : http://addons.prestashop.com/en/24096-coinbase-bitcoin-payment.html
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:11:22 PM

Being a developer myself I was aware of this module. But also of the coinbase and bitpay plugins. I have to say that those modules are too much overprice. That the developers want to earn is a good thing. But 139 USD for a module where the premium paypal module is just 39,99 USD says it all. Most of the time the cheap modules give you a good head start for your Shop so beware of those expensive payment plugins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: