Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay Per Post  (Read 2392 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:31:15 PM

Is there any way to get bitcoin?
I need a VPS and I only want to use bitcoin, but I want to earn the bitcoin.

What I have tried:
*Faucets
*Mining
*Gambling

Anyone have a pay per post thing?

Could join a signature campaign, but as you are a newbie you can earn good only after becoming a member. So right now you could spend time with faucets and captcha solving works and alternative learn about bitcoin for the future use in signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:48:21 PM

Yes, you need to rank high first to join signature campaign but i think there is some another forum which pays you per post directly in your account but i do not remember that at this moment, sorry. But you can google that for it Smiley
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:45:11 PM

Yes, you need to rank high first to join signature campaign but i think there is some another forum which pays you per post directly in your account but i do not remember that at this moment, sorry. But you can google that for it Smiley

Yeah but their payouts are too low, but for a newbie its really good to start earning bitcoin as you don't need to buy any account for that, simply register and start making posts.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:04:14 AM

What I have tried:
*Faucets
*Mining
*Gambling

Thealtcoinboard is paid to post.
Allcryptotalk as well.
Metabtc

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:45:32 PM

What I have tried:
*Faucets
*Mining
*Gambling

Allcryptotalk as well.
Metabtc
And just visit in this forum service section you can find more offers for pay per post and earn bitcoin. Also you can try after ranked up your bitcointalk account and join a signature campaign. Because no other forum is better in terms of support and pay levels.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:07:12 PM

the only way to get free bitcoin is to join a signature campaign.

It's not free. You have to spend a lot of time spamming Bitcointalk. It is more like a low-paying job.

I would not say spamming, although some sadly do go to that level.  Most see signature campaigns and think it's a quick buck to be made.  They  don't realize how much time you spend on site before you really can help others.  You have to see a issue before.... to help it in future.  For example I try to help out in hardware.  This is since I enjoy miners and troubleshooting.  But it took me a LOT of time to become proficient at it.

So what ever you are doing on forum you really have a good amount of time invested before you ever help other's with substantial posts.   Also the post's are not quick in many cases.  One liners/crap like "thanks!", etc get's you banned if you have a signature.  I spend a decent amount off time on each post.  Also people don't realize  this but I also sometimes get a post out.... am not happy with quality so I delete it.  Does not happen a ton but I have a certain level I want on my posts or I would rather not have them up even.

But I see signatures as a way to make extra money.   Some see it as a job... I think those are usually the ones who end up in trouble.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:56:46 PM

What I have tried:
*Faucets
*Mining
*Gambling

Allcryptotalk as well.
Metabtc
And just visit in this forum service section you can find more offers for pay per post and earn bitcoin. Also you can try after ranked up your bitcointalk account and join a signature campaign. Because no other forum is better in terms of support and pay levels.

If you want to earn from signature campaign then you will not find better campaigns anywhere else apart from this forum as campaigns here are genuine and pays you on regular basis.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:39:42 PM

I got paid twice 0.2 on this site https://avoid-getting-caught.com/ for 2 articles i wrote (0.4 total)

But it's been a while ago, you can contact the site owner and just ask.
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:18:51 PM

1. Join Signature Campaign after member
2. Get some work on bitcoinget , freelancer etc.
3. go to service section ,you find lot of offers
4. Buy small amount of BTC wait for price to raise and then sell.

And go through the forums on bitcointalk  ,you will get more idea.

Also if you're an active social media user (facebook, twitter) and have lot's of followers in there; you can make promotions of some companies who make business with bitcoin. This is different from forum's signature campaigns. Those companies (especially gambling sites) pay per tweet or pay per facebook post. Of course, this will be remarkable if you have a large entourage in facebook and twitter. Otherwise, do not spend your time with this.
Dank Frank

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:04:58 PM

Also if you're an active social media user (facebook, twitter) and have lot's of followers in there; you can make promotions of some companies who make business with bitcoin. This is different from forum's signature campaigns. Those companies (especially gambling sites) pay per tweet or pay per facebook post. Of course, this will be remarkable if you have a large entourage in facebook and twitter. Otherwise, do not spend your time with this.

Do you maybe have any example sites of those... I got a bunchload of (real) twitter followers.  Smiley
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

Do you maybe have any example sites of those... I got a bunchload of (real) twitter followers.  Smiley

Make a search about Gambling Sites' campaigns in the forum. I remember that some of them were offering bits for social media promotions. Don't forget to watch "services" section daily. Also you can start a new topic in services section and present yourself there as a social media advertiser.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:56:14 PM

the only way to get free bitcoin is to join a signature campaign.

It's not free. You have to spend a lot of time spamming Bitcointalk. It is more like a low-paying job.
Although its a little bit funny but yeah it's true that most people do spam just for signature campaign.
Dank Frank

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:41:08 PM

Do you maybe have any example sites of those... I got a bunchload of (real) twitter followers.  Smiley

Make a search about Gambling Sites' campaigns in the forum. I remember that some of them were offering bits for social media promotions. Don't forget to watch "services" section daily. Also you can start a new topic in services section and present yourself there as a social media advertiser.

Will do, thanks for the advice Smiley
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:48:15 PM

Yeah, some Twitter campaigns are very usefull (a bit hard to join sometimes because everybody is looking for it), but the rewards can be very nice. Need to look Services section every day, maybe it`s possible to find a very welcome easy job to earn some extra satoshis on week. Most Twitter and Facebook campaigns are created by gambling sites. They are very generous to pay advertisers.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:14:36 PM

every signature campaign has their own rules and regulation. they pay per post according to the ranks. higher paments for higher ranks. some do not accept and allow newbie and junier. some signature campaign are even for only senior, hero and legendary members.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:13:55 AM

besides the signature campaigns there is not much on here for Pay Per Post.  You need to go to the service section and you can place an advertisement thread up offering a service in order to earn BTC.  You could also offer other services in order to earn BTC.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀