Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sell? Or to buy?  (Read 23926 times)
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:19:51 PM

I think that nowdays it's time to buy, price is slowly decreasing and it's a signal to get some coins for future if price is not very expencive for you ofc.

yeah people will prefer to buy at a moment as price has lower down in past few days so I will go with buying bitcoins as if I sell now then it will give me lower profits.
yes i also think so, but the problem is that although every one is suggesting that is good time to invest and the price of bitcoin is really low and the price is going to increase very soon i can see that most of the people are investing money in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is not increasing with the same with which it was falling down some days before, why is it staying in 570 round about i think it should now increase and raise to its previous position.

If you want to see higher price of bitcoin then you need to have patience as it will not reach to the moon overnight but if you can afford to buy and save it for long term then you will definitely make good profits in future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

I think that nowdays it's time to buy, price is slowly decreasing and it's a signal to get some coins for future if price is not very expencive for you ofc.

yeah people will prefer to buy at a moment as price has lower down in past few days so I will go with buying bitcoins as if I sell now then it will give me lower profits.
yes i also think so, but the problem is that although every one is suggesting that is good time to invest and the price of bitcoin is really low and the price is going to increase very soon i can see that most of the people are investing money in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is not increasing with the same with which it was falling down some days before, why is it staying in 570 round about i think it should now increase and raise to its previous position.
I thin for now its better to wait more weeks or days before you buy because we dont know if the hackers from bitfinex already sold there bitcoins or not.. did you notice about the price is decrease because many people are dumping their bitcoins instead of buying.. because they heard first about bitfinex issue members there are halving some issue delay or something other problem sign that bitcoin price will go down.
So i think the price right now unpredictable we dont know the price will increase or not.. so monitoring is the best to do right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:13:38 PM

I thin for now its better to wait more weeks or days before you buy because we dont know if the hackers from bitfinex already sold there bitcoins or not.. did you notice about the price is decrease because many people are dumping their bitcoins instead of buying.. because they heard first about bitfinex issue members there are halving some issue delay or something other problem sign that bitcoin price will go down.
So i think the price right now unpredictable we dont know the price will increase or not.. so monitoring is the best to do right now.

Its better to hold existing coins that we have in our wallet, as buying can be risky at this stage if price goes below in coming days and selling is not recommended as price is not as per the expectations.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:59:14 PM

If you want to see higher price of bitcoin then you need to have patience as it will not reach to the moon overnight but if you can afford to buy and save it for long term then you will definitely make good profits in future.

if everyone will start to be in patience then I think it will not help the price to increase we all have to be in eager for the price and have to work hard for it to promote it to every part of the world and have to increase its demand so that the price of it increase overnight.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:18:16 AM

if everyone will start to be in patience then I think it will not help the price to increase we all have to be in eager for the price and have to work hard for it to promote it to every part of the world and have to increase its demand so that the price of it increase overnight.

So are you a day dreamer? You feel that it will reach to the moon overnight? If you want to earn profits from bitcoin and if you don't have patience then you are really wasting your time and money here.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:25:16 AM

So are you a day dreamer? You feel that it will reach to the moon overnight? If you want to earn profits from bitcoin and if you don't have patience then you are really wasting your time and money here.

The majority of the relatively new users are dreamers expecting miracles to happen in a very short time. It however doesn't work like that. They will figure that out as well, but only with a good amount of disappointment as their predictions will never come out.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:46:15 AM

I dont know which one would be the best, but as i said before, the halving price is testing support, currently i believe the price is quite above the real value, bitfinex hacker made a mess around bitcoin, but bitcoin will recover for sure, the question in when. I woul invest now as i see an opportunity to easy profit on the next months.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:12:39 AM

This time I think a good time to buy after a considerable decline. let's look at a few more months until the end of the year, prices will recover and will reach at least $750

Narosya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:35:49 AM

I dont know which one would be the best, but as i said before, the halving price is testing support, currently i believe the price is quite above the real value, bitfinex hacker made a mess around bitcoin, but bitcoin will recover for sure, the question in when. I woul invest now as i see an opportunity to easy profit on the next months.
My opinion is quite the opposite of yours. Of course, the panic around the Bitcoin, will not stop soon. That is why it is not necessary today to make major investments in Bitcoin or Bitcoin merger. It is necessary to wait a little bit and when Bitcoin course decide that it can be solved.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:42:41 AM

This time I think a good time to buy after a considerable decline. let's look at a few more months until the end of the year, prices will recover and will reach at least $750

Yeah i guess its time to buy as we can see the price are decreasing and if you start to save now you can earn when the price rise again. but its still depend on the users on what they think is the best for now.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:21:37 AM

I think now the time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin last few days of news shaken the lower the price of bitcoin (Bitfinex hacking).
I believe now it is normal and will go up in the next few days. bitcoin seen positive movement.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:28:32 AM

I think now the time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin last few days of news shaken the lower the price of bitcoin (Bitfinex hacking).
I believe now it is normal and will go up in the next few days. bitcoin seen positive movement.

I am quite sure that the price will go up to $600 levels next week. So yes, right now is indeed a good moment to accumulate some more coins before the price goes up again. No point into waiting, start buying now!
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:04:43 AM

I am quite sure that the price will go up to $600 levels next week. So yes, right now is indeed a good moment to accumulate some more coins before the price goes up again. No point into waiting, start buying now!

I agree with you, now is the right time to buy. even if you want to earn greater profits, could hold up to the end of the year, I believe the price could recover to $700, even more, when I saw some of the predictions of twitter says it will go over $1,000, although this does not guarantee the correct and accurate. but i hope it's true.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

I agree with you, now is the right time to buy. even if you want to earn greater profits, could hold up to the end of the year, I believe the price could recover to $700, even more, when I saw some of the predictions of twitter says it will go over $1,000, although this does not guarantee the correct and accurate. but i hope it's true.

The price of the bitcoin dropped to $563 now. There is nothing wrong with the bitcoin itself and the price will rise again.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:54:33 PM

Yeah it may achieve that price in this year and at this stage we can only wait and watch the price movement and sell our coins when the right time comes.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 08:10:36 PM

The price of the bitcoin dropped to $563 now. There is nothing wrong with the bitcoin itself and the price will rise again.
Yeah it is starting to drop but then it  rise a little,  anyway  with the current price  of bitcoin, I think it is time to buy.  Bitcoin will rise in vvalue  again in a matter of weeks, don't be late and regret saying, you should have bought bitcoin when it is less than 600 BtC.  Remember the capability of bitcoin to bounce back in price.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:29:48 PM

Time to hold i think, price is decreased first, and now it's rising and i don't know what will happen soon again, so better to hold your money now at my opinion.

universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:30:47 PM

of course you need patience with bitcoins, if you want to make profit with it then buy right now and wait until the price is going to grow a lot and then sell

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:54:02 PM

of course you need patience with bitcoins, if you want to make profit with it then buy right now and wait until the price is going to grow a lot and then sell

I will not sell even when the price grow a lot as long as there is no price bubble. I might use some bitcoins.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:03:13 PM

We are going up now, it is just the time to buy now before it comes back up to more than 600$. It is almost 600$ now, you can still get the chance to earn some $ right now, about 30$-50$ per 1 Bitcoin. Not much, but you can hold even more because the only way we are going is up.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: