Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hi guys trading like forex  (Read 923 times)
maats (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:57:03 AM

hi guys ive been directed to this discussion thread because many pro traders said to be here Smiley

so my question are,.

where can i find a good platform thats like forex trading? that you can play with the candle sticks? and draw, make somelines and many more? they gave me some example like yobit,bitrex,poloniex, bitstamp but i cant play with the chart,.. and by the way i want to play with altcoins because you need a big capital to play with btc Smiley

thnx in advance guys
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:23:56 AM

Poloniex best fits to your description. There and support levels, resistance is. And Candlestick most conveniently displayed, unlike yobit.
But in contrast to poloniex ,on yobit more altcoins. Poloniex also has a "stop limit", which is not available on yobit.
maats (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:31:22 AM

Poloniex best fits to your description. There and support levels, resistance is. And Candlestick most conveniently displayed, unlike yobit.
But in contrast to poloniex ,on yobit more altcoins. Poloniex also has a "stop limit", which is not available on yobit.

so poloniex is better but not much of a coins right? but yobit got variety of coins but dont have proper trading equipments correct?
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:32:00 PM

There is only one most used platform for Forex, the name is Metatrader - the link is here http://www.metatrader4.com/en Even if some broker use its own platform, it is not common. Mainly all Forex brokers are using Metatrader for all transactions, you download it and use in your own computer from broker Web page.  Wink 
jiefes

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

My advice is at trading with altcoins do not rely much on graphics. The situation is not identical to that of Forex. At altcoins is commonplace, large numbers of them to be concentrated in a small number of traders and this allows them to make pump and dump in an  illogical and unexpected moments. Over time this fades, but still very significant factor.  It is necessary a thorough examination of the coin to which you are targeting as well as the creators.
maats (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:21:22 PM

There is only one most used platform for Forex, the name is Metatrader - the link is here http://www.metatrader4.com/en Even if some broker use its own platform, it is not common. Mainly all Forex brokers are using Metatrader for all transactions, you download it and use in your own computer from broker Web page.  Wink 

thnx sir dowloading now Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 06:48:51 AM

You can try 1Broker where you can not only trade in forex but also in commodity and stocks. I am also not very comfortable with technical analysis but I like fundamental analysis. I am not sure how 1 Broker works because I haven’t tried it yet but they have good features under one account and I have seen some positive reviews about them. You should do your own research before investing in any option suggested to you.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:08:49 AM

You can try 1Broker where you can not only trade in forex but also in commodity and stocks. I am also not very comfortable with technical analysis but I like fundamental analysis. I am not sure how 1 Broker works because I haven’t tried it yet but they have good features under one account and I have seen some positive reviews about them. You should do your own research before investing in any option suggested to you.

Forex trading is not as simple as it seems. I think you can do Altcoin trading which is very much cheaper and also easy as compared to Forex trading.
You need a good financial knowledge if you need to became a good Forex trader.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:11:41 AM

hi guys ive been directed to this discussion thread because many pro traders said to be here Smiley

so my question are,.

where can i find a good platform thats like forex trading? that you can play with the candle sticks? and draw, make somelines and many more? they gave me some example like yobit,bitrex,poloniex, bitstamp but i cant play with the chart,.. and by the way i want to play with altcoins because you need a big capital to play with btc Smiley

thnx in advance guys
If you want try trading , you can try bitplutos at here https://www.bitplutos.com there are many people for making deposit, it is support for bitcoin,skrill and another payment method. And The website is simple, i have made trading on there and everything went fine.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:10:31 PM

Forex trading is not as simple as it seems. I think you can do Altcoin trading which is very much cheaper and also easy as compared to Forex trading.
You need a good financial knowledge if you need to became a good Forex trader.

You are right forex trading is not simple as it says you would really need enough knowledge on any aspects  about it not compared on altcoin trading that you could easily  manage or do trading with it as long  you know the basics of trading  unlike forex  its much more complicated  in my own opinion and also it require  also huge amount to start.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

so my question are,.

thnx in advance guys
If you want try trading , you can try bitplutos at here https://www.bitplutos.com there are many people for making deposit, it is support for bitcoin,skrill and another payment method. And The website is simple, i have made trading on there and everything went fine.
hey mate how much did you initially deposit to work with your account inside bitplutos? just curious because i see this site and they are assisting their investors to make good profits just don't have enough btc to invest.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:20:31 AM

this is a bit old topic but I don't see any proper answer so I put this here for anybody who was interested in the links:

where can i find a good platform thats like forex trading? that you can play with the candle sticks? and draw, make somelines and many more? they gave me some example like yobit,bitrex,poloniex, bitstamp but i cant play with the chart,..

what exactly are you planning to do with the drawings on the charts? depending on your plans there are many different options. exchanges like yobit and poloniex only have a simple picture they call chart. try bittrex in their new system of charts you can draw lines, make some analysis and many more and it is flexible enough.

if you are looking for more advanced features than what bittrex offers maybe you should look for some expert forex analysis tools (bots) and pay for them.

also take a look at this site: https://www.tradingview.com/s/bitcoin/ it may be what you seek. there is a chart section there where you can draw on the charts and play with the candles Smiley

and by the way i want to play with altcoins because you need a big capital to play with btc Smiley
thnx in advance guys

not really, you can enter bitcoin trading with smaller capital too. the exchanges have a very small minimum order.

Only Bitcoin
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:08:20 PM

so my question are,.

thnx in advance guys
I think you are searching for metatrader supported bitcoin trading platform giving leverage. I have done few trades with simplefx recently as they offer bitcoin trading like forex trading using metatrader software where you can draw lines and play with charts.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:17:27 PM

so my question are,.

thnx in advance guys
I like the UI of SimpleFX most. Sorry that this won't help you, as it's  (besides some Altcoin CFDs) mainly Forex trading. They have a very nice user interface (I personally like it best, so far), with lots of charting tools available.

What might help you anyway is maybe a combination of your favorite Altcoin exchange and an external service provider for charting? For Altcoins, I prefer cryptowat.ch, as they provide all the tools you'll probably need. It's just not included into an exchange, which might be a drawback for you.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

so my question are,.

thnx in advance guys

I found out for myself this exchange platform https://bestrate.org/exchange
They're making a list of suggestions to exchange and you just chosose the best for you..Apart from it I would recommend you Bitfinex

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

You mean Metatrader4? as i know no one exchange use that platform because in cryptocurrency trading we can make profit only from increasing price so not need possible to use that platform, different with forex trading when we can make profit by selling and buy from down price or up trend price.  But if you would like to trade with MT4 platform there are many forex broker offer pair of crypto like BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD and more. Now many exchange use Trading View platform and this is very good platform for crypto trading.

Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

so my question are,.

thnx in advance guys

I found out for myself this exchange platform https://bestrate.org/exchange
They're making a list of suggestions to exchange and you just chosose the best for you..Apart from it I would recommend you Bitfinex

What's the difference between them and, let's say, ShapeShift?
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

so my question are,.

thnx in advance guys

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: