Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOANED]Loan Request: 1.5BTC for 7 days (repaid at 2BTC on the 7th)  (Read 2876 times)
heart_mons (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:46:43 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2013, 08:04:15 PM by heart_mons

Anyone interested in helping me out?  I'll pay back 2BTC or the price of the 2BTC you loaned me (your choice) on the 7th day.  
Payback isn't a problem and I have successful deals here on bitcointalk.
Post or PM me with questions.  My address is 1D7qvHs4eTkJ6mDyieMVGJvt5zCnPMEgbu
I can provide identification if requested.  

Here is an example of a successful loan completed on bitcointalk. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=123728.msg1344968#msg1344968

Thanks!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heart_mons (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 07:58:44 PM

Looks like steamboat is going to help me out.  Thanks everyone.
steamboat

Activity: 648
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 08:06:14 PM

Anyone interested in helping me out?  I'll pay back 2BTC or the price of the 2BTC you loaned me (your choice) on the 7th day.  
Payback isn't a problem and I have successful deals here on bitcointalk.
Post or PM me with questions.  My address is 1D7qvHs4eTkJ6mDyieMVGJvt5zCnPMEgbu
I can provide identification if requested.  

Here is an example of a successful loan completed on bitcointalk. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=123728.msg1344968#msg1344968

Thanks!

Loan of BTC1.5 sent to address 1D7qvHs4eTkJ6mDyieMVGJvt5zCnPMEgbu. Payment of BTC2 to be fulfilled no later than March 19th, 2013

TX ID ce7d8cf3367b3abf357d3f43b58c5d27cebcf3e8f15c19cde2c5f2f8fcace0d0

ASIC miners available for purchase

Those who serve best, profit most.
heart_mons (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:30:54 PM

Steamboat was nice enough to extend payment on this out until Tuesday.  I'm adding an additional $20 for the trouble.
steamboat

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:56:44 PM

Steamboat was nice enough to extend payment on this out until Tuesday.  I'm adding an additional $20 for the trouble.

He was, and then you disappeared. Apologies for it taking so long to get to this, I had bigger fish to fry. You have until 10 pm to contact me.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 01:53:14 AM

now online
steamboat

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 01:47:14 PM

now online

I'm marking heart_mons a scammer. Repeated attempts to collect via forum, email, and phone. Gavel ample time to make it right.

Thanks heart_mons for helping me refine my loan requirements.

steamboat

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:31:20 PM

Adam seahorn https://www.facebook.com/adam.seahorn, has ignored all attempts to reach him. I am releasing the identity he used to acquire the loan.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 11:24:20 PM

now online

I'm marking heart_mons a scammer. Repeated attempts to collect via forum, email, and phone. Gavel ample time to make it right.

Thanks heart_mons for helping me refine my loan requirements.

Post a link to this thread to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
steamboat

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 05:53:06 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 04:41:30 PM by steamboat

Posting this here and in the corresponding scammer thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176899.0

All correspondence with Adam Seahorn, resulting in his default and theft of loan.

Forum message, Steamboat:
Hello heart_mons,

Are you still looking for a BTC loan?

Forum message, Heart_mons:
Yes sir.  If you are able to lend please let me know what you need from me prior to lending.

Thanks,
Adam

Please send a copy of your drivers license to steambizzle@gmail.com, and a photo of you with your face clearly visible holding a sign that says "steamboat" to ***-***-****.

Is the address in the thread the one you would like the coin sent to?

Regards,

Steamboat

Yes, that works great.  I already sent the photos and DL requested.  I'm texting you now so you have my number (I can do photos on my old phone).

March 12, gmail, Adam:
Adam: Here is my DL and me holding up the sign.  I did one with trashboat too because of Regular Show.  It just made me laugh.  My phone is so old school it doesn't have a camera (I drop them more often than not).   So I'll text the word "steamboat" to you so you will at least know my cell number.

Thanks again for your help!
Adam Seahorn

Adam: Here is a photo of it coming across for your records.

March 12, gmail, Steamboat:
Beautiful, Thankyou.

Payment sent. Please quote my post in your thread to confirm the transaction and conditions.

Have a wonderful day,

Steamboat

Just a reminder your loan is due today.

Regards,

Steamboat

OK, thanks for the reminder.  It will be later today before I can have some cash switched over to coins but I'll have it for you.

Thanks!

Sounds good.

I wasn't able to get money transfered over tomorrow.   If I have it for you today will that be OK?  Sorry for the delay.

Yes, it will be fine if you have it for me today.

Hello Heart_mons,

You are now two days late on a 7 day loan. Do you have a realistic idea of when you are going to be able to repay the loan? Please let me know what's going on, I do not want to make assumptions.

Have a wonderful day,

Steamboat

Could I have until next Tuesday to pay you the 2BTC and I'll thrown in an extra $20 worth of BTC for the trouble?

I will extend it to Tuesday. Please post in your thread "requested an extension for .28 additional btc. 3.28 btc to be paid back no later than the 26th of March, 2013"

Regards,

Steamboat

I'm not going to be able to repay you today.  I just don't have any funds available to buy bitcoins at the moment.  I'm not sure when I can repay you right now but any funds I can secure in bitcoins will go directly to you until I've re-payed you in full (Meaning I'm not spending money while ignoring my obligation to you and I honestly have no cash to convert right now).  

I'm working on getting cash to repay you.  I'm not going anywhere or dodging out on this.  I'll update you later today when I hopefully have funds to send.

My apologies,
Adam

Adam,

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties. I will extend the deadline to the end of the week to repay BTC3.28. If you cannot pay by then we will work something out.

Have a wonderful day,

Steamboat

Adam,

I have given you a week interest-free to give you time to repay the loan. How do you propose we settle this?

Regards,

Steamboat

April 3rd, gmail, Steamboat:

Adam,

I have messaged you on bitcointalk.org and your phone in an attempt to reach you regarding your loan. Please reply to let me know what your current situation is.

Regards,

Steamboat

April 3rd, gmail, Adam:
Sorry a bout that.  I get paid on Friday so I can at least have one BTC sent to you then.  

April 4th, gmail, Steamboat:
Adam,

I am glad to hear from you. That will work. Please keep me posted.

Regards,

Steamboat

April 4th, gmail, Adam:
Will do.  Sorry for the delay on replying.

April 8th, gmail, Steamboat:
Adam,

I have not received any word from you regarding your loan. If I do not hear back from you today your loan will be considered in default.

Regards,

Steamboat

April 15th, gmail, Steamboat:
Adam,

I have marked you as a scammer on bitcointalk.org and released your information.

April 15th, gmail, Adam:
OK

April 15th, gmail, Adam:
So my license and everything is online?

April 15th, gmail, Steamboat:
I have withheld the information you provided for the time being. If you continue to ignore your responsibilities I will release that as well.

April 16th, gmail, Steamboat:
Adam,

You have until Wednesday, April 17th to honor your loan. If you do not respond by then I will be forced to release your information.

Regards,

Steamboat

Sent from my iPhone

April 16th, gmail, Adam:
I can't pay you by then.  I know for sure.

Sent from my iPad

April 16th, gmail, Steamboat:
Very well. This is obviously not a priority for you. Due to your continued disregard of your responsibilities, lying about paying the loan, and purchase of coins not used to repay your loan, I will be releasing your information and all correspondence shortly. Any persons/companies I believe should know about your default will also be contacted.

Edit: typo

ffcitatos

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 10:39:18 PM

This is really sad.

heart_mons, any chance you will pay back the loan even being late?

It is utterly unpleasant that a successful loan deal with me has been used as a trust token for this failed loan.
steamboat

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:53:07 PM

I doubt it. He's been on the forums after I posted it, and still doesn't return emails or phone calls. Lost the coin, but gained valuable methods. Glad it only cost me 1.5 btc.

Hope $190 dollars was worth blacklisting yourself Adam.

Joshster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:55:22 PM

Shame, another one bites the dust.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:55:42 PM

I knew something was odd about that dude when he paid back 5 BTC then immediately tried to borrow 60 BTC.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:57:01 PM

Newbie out of nowhere in the Lending section Roll Eyes

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Joshster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:00:24 PM

Newbie out of nowhere in the Lending section Roll Eyes

True, that photo of him did give me a good laugh tho. It's like a mugshot, guess he got named and shamed.
steamboat

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:53:21 PM

Yeah, there was some suspicious activity. I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, and got burned. Oh well!

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:01:09 PM

What you want to do, so google will find this is go like this:

Adam Cole Seahorn of Mineral Wells Texas USA 76067 may be a scammer

Wait a few hours and see if searching for "Adam Cole Seahorn of Mineral Wells Texas" doesn't pull up your post  Smiley
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:46:32 PM

why do people borrow for the cash, I guess he hoped it would flop?

shame over 50 bucks
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:35:54 PM

shame over 50 bucks

Maybe he doesn't take the community seriously?  Thought he could "get one over" on us?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: